Somalis from the uk - the final thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
@MSGA

Listen, stop ganging against uk Somali’s u fluffy nigga
U look soft asf. Stop generalising us all. I’m a Somali nigga from England. And I don’t get disrespected by anyone. Madow chicks acc love me. Putting us all in the same bag, Somalis generally used to be victims in low class banter but there’s plenty of us that are intimidating. I step alone and I’m comfortable anywhere I go. I reckon majority of Somalis in the uk won’t stand for any sort of disrespect.

I remember been called Somalian was a diss and tucking in niggas for that all the time I’n school as I was the only Somali with dhiig. Which made them respect me in school. Few yrs later

now everyone rates Somalis where I’m from.

Side note I’m the total opposite nigga to your typical sspot waffler @MSGA

Stop picking on the uk fullayahow Orod oo baastada dalac

I’m a x street nigga still In the same hood comfortable. I ain’t never fled except when the odds was against me, Which saved me from xabsi, getting stabbed and shot etc. Long time a go. I bet I been through a lot more than majority of you, such is life the more adversity you face and you overcome the greater the reward.

Alhamdullilah I’m the total opposite now a few years later. I can

I’m the type to take yall wife’s if she look good

Step your raganimo up, and fast properly lads

I’m also not a lander stop generalising faraxs u farax

@Mckenzie @Jaydaan @diaby
@911 @Gambar @sigmund

I got a feeling @MSGA got bullied in the uk by Somalis and non Somalis in the uk so bad it caused him to change continents. Ngl kids are kids and Me being a Somali kid in primary school or something or early secondary I’d bully the shit out of you as well if you weren’t my relative

hgbu WDgugougojgljguovvihckhvknv, , . MB , .knvlkhvkhlkkhv
:chrisfreshhah:Kids are usually ignorant and a normal kid would struggle to understand why you so different
I don’t wanna see no more posts on this forum talking about this.
I thought this place was somewhere I’d banter with likeminded Somalis but yall seem different

Mind what you post

Wait hold on, @MSGA I might’ve bullied you before where did you reside in the uk lmfoaodhdipshfoihfpskhfksjpfhpk

Last edited:
@MSGA

Listen, stop ganging against uk Somali’s u fluffy nigga
U look soft asf. Stop generalising us all. I’m a Somali nigga from England. And I don’t get disrespected by anyone. Madow chicks acc love me. Putting us all in the same bag, Somalis generally are victims in banter but there’s plenty of us that are intimidating. I step alone and I’m comfortable anywhere I go.

I remember been called Somalian was a diss and tucking in niggas for that all the time I’n school as I was the only Somali with dhiig. Which made them respect me in school. Few yrs later

now everyone rates Somalis where I’m from.

Side note I’m the total opposite nigga to your typical sspot waffler @MSGA

Stop picking on the uk fullayahow Orod oo baastada dalac

I’m a x street nigga still In the same hood comfortable. I ain’t never fled except when the odds was against me, Which saved me from xabsi, getting stabbed and shot etc. Long time a go. I bet I been through a lot more than majority of you, such is life the more adversity you face and you overcome the greater the reward.

Alhamdullilah I’m the total opposite now a few years later. I can

I’m the type to take yall wife’s if she look good

Step your raganimo up, and fast properly lads

I’m also not a lander stop generalising faraxs u farax

@Mckenzie @Jaydaan @diaby
@911 @Gambar @sigmund

I don’t wanna see no more posts on this forum talking about this, life is what you make it. I thought this place was somewhere I’d banter with likeminded Somalis but yall seem lame and tacbaan.

Shit I might use social media properly from now on and treat it as free advertising etc.

Put some respect in your post
they think uk is just Landers looool and they also think somalis in uk that get disrepected by ajnabis in uk are Landers mainly wtf

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
8057.jpg

Nin-culus

Laandheer
they think uk is just Landers looool and they also think somalis in uk that get disrepected by ajnabis in uk are Landers mainly wtf
Looooooooo there are loads and loads of Somalis it’s a mix. I know plenty Somalis more than landers tbh there are lots of landers too

Bro I just used my common sense and noticed how @MSGA always claims to be an ex-uk nigga l)flmsnfojbshfipshpifhspifhfpksh

The reason why he fled continents is because of severe bullying that he faced as a young child. To be fair, I probably bullied some Somali kids that were very different to me too as a kid hjofsbojfjshf
OJsbfoj
Shfojsjo
Hfwoj
Halifax
HOS
IF
BSdo
I

@MSGA lmk where you lived cause I remember bullying kids especially Somali ones that seemed weak as I felt they brought shame to my people’s fjjfjfjfjfjcjfjdjdmhoisvslhohifshfosihfoisihfosiphfmhfsifhsojfbsjofgosjhfokfhsfojhsojb it’s what kids do tho
@AussieHustler

@Crow @Samaalic Era @Samaali

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Shit at least we dont get pissed on by Kurdish guys @MSGA

:siilaanyolaugh:you hood niggaz are not raghs or tough guys but scared little boys who want to play gangster , their is nothing honrable or raaghnimo about criminal activity

let this be a lesson for you hoodboys if you live by the gun you die by the gun:drakelaugh:

WTF IS THIS?

I'm so pissed off seeing this shit. How can a sane person let someone pee on them??? I'm not violent but my warrior genes are waking up. Niggaz need to fight back, kill them midgets and subhumans!
Lool apparently the kurds had a gun so he just accepted defeat I guess that's tuff for reer Sweden

:siilaanyolaugh:you hood niggaz are not raghs or tough guys but scared little boys who want to play gangster , their is nothing honrable or raaghnimo about criminal activity

let this be a lesson for you hoodboys if you live by the gun you die by the gun:drakelaugh:
Exactly they ain't Gangsters just wannabees who wish to stand out for some clout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending