Somalis claim they are tall but yet Somalia's Presidents

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Being Tall isn't a leadership trait. Have you never heard of Pinky and the Brain? @Basra what do you think?

Tall people are natural leaders. George Washington was chosen because of his height, when his fellow men were 5'6 average tall, he was above 6'1

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Tall people are natural leaders. George Washington was chosen because of his height, when his fellow men were 5'6 average tall, he was above 6'1

There is a stereotype of being tall and dumb. There is also the stereotype of being short and loud. As a leader it's best to be loud than to be dumb.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is a stereotype of being tall and dumb. There is also the stereotype of being short and loud. As a leader it's best to be loud than to be dumb.

A tall person has the temperament to be a leader. Also a tall person is dumb in many ways, but the part in his brain that is critical thinking ie CEO thinking is active.

A short man might be ballsy, fearless, take more risk but never a good leader.

although, history has shown there are times a short leader is needed and times a taller one is needed ie Abraham lincoln

Mckenzie

VIP
A tall person has the temperament to be a leader. Also a tall person is dumb in many ways, but the part in his brain that is critical thinking ie CEO thinking is active.

A short man might be ballsy, fearless, take more risk but never a good leader.

although, history has shown there are times a short leader is needed and times a taller one is needed ie Abraham lincoln

donald-trump-g7-summit.jpg

Most of the powerful leaders in the World are short. Putin is a good example.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
donald-trump-g7-summit.jpg

Most of the most powerful leaders in the World are short. Putin is a good example.

Trump is the tallest olf them all. Trump has always had a CEO brain. even tho we agree he is a fool lol

The rest of the men leaders are cucks

Mckenzie

VIP
Trump is the tallest olf them all. Trump has always had a CEO brain. even tho we agree he is a fool lol

The rest of the men leaders are cucks

He is an anomaly. He can't even pose right. Obama was tall but he was very regal so he didn't look flimsy like most tall folk.

Shorter people are smarter.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is an anomaly. He can't even pose right. Obama was tall but he was very regal so he didn't look flimsy like most tall folk.

Shorter people are smarter.

There is no doubt shorter people are smarter than taller people. But believe me, taller people have a blessing of a ceo brain, their temperament has most to do with it. They have a good self esteem. While a short man has to crawl, scratch to build his self esteem

I don’t know where this myth came from that Somali men are y’all, somalispot made that up. It’s not true. In real life, the average height for faraxs is around 5”8.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lol, Factz you got it wrong. 850 km vs 1,100 km. Hargeisa is closer to Mogadishu in terms of raw distance (straight line).

Somaliland is in the Northwest, Puntland in the Northeast. Just because Somalis call that NorthWESTERN dialect Northern it doesn't change geographical facts.

I think you misunderstood me. Before the colonial era, Puntland has always and historically been referred to as the east while the Somali region of Ethiopia has been referred to as west, Somaliland as north and the south as Konfuur.

Do you think Somalis are dumb at geography? They're nomads and seafarers who are experts at seasons, time and geography.

Look at the world map. I will line it up for you and it geographically it makes sense.

mA3wrxQ.png

Further detail when you look at the horn map.

A2wbNo9.png

Apollo

VIP
I think you misunderstood me. Before the colonial era, Puntland has always and historically been referred to as the east while the Somali region of Ethiopia has been referred to as west, Somaliland as north and the south as Konfuur.

Do you think Somalis are dumb at geography? They're nomads and seafarers who are experts at seasons, time and geography.

Look at the world map. I will line it up for you and it geographically it makes sense.

mA3wrxQ.png

Further detail when you look at the horn map.

A2wbNo9.png

The word waqooyi has become attached to the Somaliland dialect for various cultural reasons. But it just means North in its basic lexical definition without connotation. It is not a cultural/dialectal term even though Somalis make it out to be one.

The most Northern spot in Somalia is Alula, in Puntland. It's even above Djibouti city on a latitudinal basis.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The word waqooyi has become attached to the Somaliland dialect for various cultural reasons. But it just means North. It is not a cultural/dialectal term even though Somalis make it out to be one.

The most Northern spot in Somalia is Alula, in Puntland. It's even above Djibouti city on a latitudinal basis.

Yes, but Waqooyi is also a geographical term.

When you're in Gode (Somali Ethiopia) and you point Alula. It's not north but east to them. When you're in Mogadishu, it's east to them but if they go to Hargeisa. It's north to them.

Also, the clan that live there mostly inhabit the eastern portion so it makes sense why they are referred as reer bari.

Apollo

VIP

When you're in Gode (Somali Ethiopia) and you point Alula. It's not north but east to them. When you're in Mogadishu, it's east to them but if they go to Hargeisa. It's north to them.

Also, the clan that live there mostly inhabit the eastern portion so it makes sense why they are referred as reer bari.

If you take Somaliweyn as whole, Bari & Nugaal is in the Northeast, not just the East. The East in general would be actually Mudug.

But who cares, lol, this is trivia.

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Americans are obsesses with height and size, it is jock culture. They tend to vote for taller men as presidents while Somalis do not have that culture and don't discriminate. based on height.

Gedogyal

good cop
Not MANY somalis are that tall, maybe the ones born in the west but not the ppl back home.
And yeah, I'm a woman and 5'10, so trust me I know what I'm talking about lol

It also depends what you guys see as ''tall''.

Tukraq

VIP

It’s easy and north to them, heck it’s the northern most Somali city, if I sail west from bossaso I’m going to land in Djibouti City, places like say haregeisa would be way further south to them and would be called konfur