Somalis claim they are tall but yet Somalia's Presidents

Bohol

VIP
Are usually shorter than their counterparts.

Current President
71139267_2514158142036041_2070483598871363584_n.jpg

Former President
d6efb8d9c0a9a7955518a49e2d4ebf2c.jpg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Is that Farmajo’s wife? And Somali men are tall, you can’t just use two guys to discredit that

NotMyL

VIP
In second picture they look like Pygmies next to the well nutritioned Americans perhaps @R.Kelly was right it is due to differences in young age diet. Yh that is his wife.
Could be, that’s probably why Somali men in the west are taller than ones back home. It’s in our genes but proper nutrition is needed.

Bohol

VIP
Could be, that’s probably why Somali men in the west are taller than ones back home. It’s in our genes but proper nutrition is needed.

Also the fact both Presidents are from below Mudug (where you find shorter Somalis). Abdullahi Yusuf was much taller.

france-paris-diplomacy-somalia-may-2008-shutterstock-editorial-7585644i.jpg

Most Somalis are tall but waste of height because of frail genetics hence why you rarely see them in the NBA or the NFL. What's the point of being tall if you're built like a matchstick?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Trump is 6’4

He is tall manne

But that’s besides the point. This shows me that there’s no dignity in the Somali nation. We go around proud but here we are standing with a man who truly (and rightfully) things of you as a shithole. I assure you that Trump feels more prouder of the stool he passes than Somalia. I can guarantee you that. Rightfully so

NotMyL

VIP
Also the fact both Presidents are from below Mudug (where you find shorter Somalis). Abdullahi Yusuf was much taller.

france-paris-diplomacy-somalia-may-2008-shutterstock-editorial-7585644i.jpg
Wasn’t the Sheikh pretty tall? One thing is for sure men from the south are taller :hillarybiz:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Most Somalis are tall but waste of height because of frail genetics hence why you rarely see them in the NBA or the NFL. What's the point of being tall if you're built like a matchstick?

It’s either that they’re a matchstick if they’re tall or they are naag looking like Dj Subeer

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are usually shorter than their counterparts.

Current President
71139267_2514158142036041_2070483598871363584_n.jpg

Former President
d6efb8d9c0a9a7955518a49e2d4ebf2c.jpg

Farmaajo and his wife are exact same height. How does the wifey feel in the bedroom? She is missing domination quality

Trending

Latest posts