Somalis claim they are tall but yet Somalia's Presidents

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Salam @Basra Lool waa joogaa. Farmaajo slander is not tolerated around me. Landeerenimo waalu dhaasha :samwelcome:

samwelcome.png

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Siad Barre was same height as the dwarf Haile Mariam Sellaisi :mjlol:

Siad Barre was much taller in terms of height of Somali Presidents as he was the best President it's not that surprising :pachah1:

I mean look at this MSB was obviously tall in his prime

4cf153cd0fa47a9119ae614add91fa5c--siad-barre-haile-selassie.jpg

BaddaSiyaaad.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Siad Barre was much taller in terms of height of Somali Presidents as he was the best President it's not that surprising :pachah1:

I mean look at this MSB was obviously tall in his prime

4cf153cd0fa47a9119ae614add91fa5c--siad-barre-haile-selassie.jpg

BaddaSiyaaad.jpg

Baare wrist watch is revealing and funny! lol Mashalaaah he was really a good human being judging from his spirits from these photos, i dont know why he was a monster as a leader. AUN

maybe power corrupts??? :(

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Baare wrist watch is revealing and funny! lol Mashalaaah he was really a good human being judging from his spirits from these photos, i dont know why he was a monster as a leader. AUN

maybe power corrupts??? :(

Mashallah he was indeed. He went to Hajj btw. So he was very religious and wise. Somalis only know hardness @Basra they don't anything else without smacking them they just turn into Al Kabob sympathizers ruining the country so a tough leader is needed to put some sense into the shaytaans back home. With his strong approach at least we didn't have these tuugs :susp:

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
I said PM or president. But Abdirizaq Haji was much taller.

images

He towered over tall Somalis :hillarybiz:
Allah ha u naxariisto Abdirizaq Haji Hussein. I have met him personally, and I can attest that he was indeed very tall.

Modern Somalis are not as tall as their ancestors (the tall genes are still there however and only need to be activated with diet).

The reason is due to the deterioration of diet. Ancient Somalis did not eat Gluten, nor did they have access to sugar. It was all milk, meat and whatever fruit and veg was available to them. That is why they tended to have large tall frames, with a lean muscular physique.

Modern Somalis are not as tall as their ancestors (the tall genes are still there however and only need to be activated with diet).

The reason is due to the deterioration of diet. Ancient Somalis did not eat Gluten, nor did they have access to sugar. It was all milk, meat and whatever fruit and veg was available to them. That is why they tended to have large tall frames, with a lean muscular physique.
U forgot to mention lifestyle. Modern day Somalis are extremely sedentary.

No one reaches their potential height and frame by eating shit food and sit on their ass all day

Wallahi funny enough i only drink milk, like a gallon every two days. And allways try to eat pure meat, fish, chicken, goat, beef etc. Even if theres a sandwhich i remove the bread and eat only the meat.
(And none of that baris and basto shit)

Last edited:
U forgot to mention lifestyle. Modern day Somalis are extremely sedentary.

No one reaches their potential height and frame by eating shit food and sit on their ass all day

Yep you are right, physical activity is very important.
I noticed my son is in the 90% percentile for height for his age group (4), and has a very large frame. We cut out gluten from his diet and rarely gets sugar.

People underestimate the impact of diet and environment on height and body frame.

Trending