Somalis claim they are tall but yet Somalia's Presidents

Tall people are natural leaders. George Washington was chosen because of his height, when his fellow men were 5'6 average tall, he was above 6'1
Putin is the most alpha world leader and hes 5'7. Made Trump and Trudeau look like fools and made George Bush and Obama look inferior.

Hitler was 5'8
Napolean was 5'6
Churcill 5'6
Mussolini 5'6
Stalin 5'5
Hirohito 5'5

https://www.ranker.com/list/shortest-world-leaders-from-history/katia-kleyman

putin%20(alpha).jpg

Gty_tiger_putin_mm_150715_4x3_992.jpg

Tiger was relocated and monitored, they didn't kill it :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Putin is the most alpha world leader and hes 5'7. Made Trump and Trudeau look like fools and made George Bush and Obama look inferior.

Hitler was 5'8
Napolean was 5'6
Churcill 5'6
Mussolini 5'6
Stalin 5'5
Hirohito 5'5

https://www.ranker.com/list/shortest-world-leaders-from-history/katia-kleyman

putin%20(alpha).jpg

Gty_tiger_putin_mm_150715_4x3_992.jpg

Tiger was relocated and monitored, they didn't kill it :)

Putin 5'7 - Failure -dictator
Hitler was 5'8 Failure - Dictator killed himself
Napolean was 5'6 Failure - died a prisoner of the Duke of Wellington
Churcill 5'6 - Failure - he was not re-elected after beating Hitler
Mussolini 5'6 - Failure - Dictator Killed hanging upside down
Stalin 5'5 - Failure, Dictator - feared Hitler
Hirohito 5'5 i dont know him

in what way? Obama made him look like a joke by stature alone lol
i41ex1n0vsx21.jpg

Obama isn't even more masculine than his own wife

Obama curling what looks like at best 10lbs and struggling
someone-recorded-video-of-president-obama-working-2-3095-1402433884-0_dblbig.jpg

While Michelle reppin 35lbs on chest presses.She could probably max out at 60-65lbs.
ht_michelle_obama_workout_02_jc_150520_16x9_992.jpg

Meanwhile Putin is a blackbelt in Judo and could hip toss and arm-bar Obama's frail body in a millisecond
rtx21k4k-e1497586163678.jpg

C111yt0WgAMBYtG.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
I'm sorry Putin can have a superman body all of that won't compensate
i41ex1n0vsx21.jpg

I mean just look at how submissive he looks here, you can see who's in charge, you can't be masculine as a midget I'm sorry height=masculinity, the guy looks like a child lol
22efb84a227c1491f5581eace44aa7be

and why are you showing those martial arts as if Obama wouldn't kick his ass of height/reach alone lol,
martial arts can't teach 6'4, or weight

Putin 5'7 - Failure -dictator
Hitler was 5'8 Failure - Dictator killed himself
Napolean was 5'6 Failure - died a prisoner of the Duke of Wellington
Churcill 5'6 - Failure - he was not re-elected after beating Hitler
Mussolini 5'6 - Failure - Dictator Killed hanging upside down
Stalin 5'5 - Failure, Dictator - feared Hitler
Hirohito 5'5 i dont know him

you're right in terms of success aside from Churcill who led Uk to victory regardless if he was elected after
I'm sorry Putin can have a superman body all of that won't compensate
i41ex1n0vsx21.jpg

I mean just look at how submissive he looks here, you can see who's in charge, you can't be masculine as a midget I'm sorry height=masculinity, the guy looks like a child lol
22efb84a227c1491f5581eace44aa7be

and why are you showing those martial arts as if Obama wouldn't kick his ass of height/reach alone lol,
martial arts can't teach 6'4, or weight

I like you as a poster since you're funny. But you might honestly be mentally retarded if you think Putin wouldn't beat the shit out of Obama.

Going by your logic, you think Obama could beat up Pacquiao, Floyd or Demetrius Johnson just because he's taller and weighs more....Come on upti, don't prove the 68 IQ statement is true by making absurd statements like this. You're better than this.

Any black belt from BJJ, Sambo, Judo is legit. You haven't trained in a martial art if you think otherwise which I assume.

Tukraq

VIP
you're right in terms of success aside from Churcill who led Uk to victory regardless if he was elected after

I like you as a poster since you're funny. But you might honestly be mentally retarded if you think Putin wouldn't beat the shit out of Obama.

Going by your logic, you think Obama could beat up Pacquiao, Floyd or Demetrius Johnson just because he's taller and weighs more....Come on upti, don't prove the 68 IQ statement is true by making absurd statements like this. You're better than this.

Any black belt from BJJ, Sambo, Judo is legit. You either haven't trained in a martial art if you think otherwise srs.
if he bulked and was younger, he could beat them, height and weight are just that big of an advantage, which is why they have classes, no level of expertise in technique can overcome that, Obama beats Putin in a street fight 10 time out of 10

if he bulked and was younger, he could beat them, height and weight are just that big of an advantage, which is why they have classes, no level of expertise in technique can overcome that
assuming both are equally skilled or closely skilled hence why there's weight class.

An untrained big guy would get his ass beat by a trained individual.

and finally one of my fav videos this one

I have far more examples, but I chose these to illustrate my point .

Not to mention, here's a legit trained fighter in hong choi who was a good MMA fighter

He's 7'3 350lbs and he's fight Fedor who's 5'11-6'0 230lbs

Tukraq

VIP
you pretty much showed vids of not a big height difference(short versus medium) outside that cassation one that didn't use reach to his advantage, and then ended it of with a clinically obese man who it looks like a miracle he's off the couch lol, dosent prove nothing

you pretty much showed vids of not a big height difference(short versus medium) outside that cassation one that didn't use reach to his advantage, and then ended it of with a clinically obese man who it looks like a miracle he's off the couch lol, dosent prove nothing
watch the last video I posted with Fedor against Hong man Choi . There's a 1ft and 100lb disadvantage and hong man is a legit fighter.

Also the powerlifter was much bigger than the other dude, you're coping if your saying otherwise

Tukraq

VIP
watch the last video I posted with Fedor against Hong man Choi . There's a 1ft and 100lb disadvantage and hong man is a legit fighter.

Also the powerlifter was much bigger than the other dude, you're coping if your saying otherwise
that guy must have a negative IQ or something, no way you can lose if thinking seriously, stay your distance and easy you win

that guy must have a negative IQ or something, no way you can lose if thinking seriously, stay your distance and easy you win
if you don't know how to stuff takedowns ie single/doubles, you're going down regardless how good your reach is.
3 inches isn't much, the Obama Putin difference is like 9 inches, plus Obama is more athletic
Obama hasn't fought in his entire life. Even if you provided me with someone who knew basic striking, Putin would destroy them with his background in Judo. With that said, Michelle would put up a better fight than Obama lmao.

Also if you do respond to this, I need to see literal footage of Obama boxing. I don't really care if he played rec basketball or w.e.

Athletic Tall Boxing Madow who's 6'5 260lbs gets his ass beat by a 5'9 180lbs MMA fighter. We are done.

Keep in mind, this is a trained Madow. Imagine an untrained tall athletic Madow against this dude, he would get finished within the first 30 seconds
/ of discussion

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Any black belt from BJJ, Sambo, Judo is legit. You haven't trained in a martial art if you think otherwise which I assume.

r u pubescent teenager upti????

Trending

Latest posts