Somalis claim they are tall but yet Somalia's Presidents

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
It is the same where I come from. The Dinarids of Herzegowina, Dalmatia and Montenegro eat cheese, dairy and meat and are among the tallest people in the world. They live in high mountains, rugged terrain and weather.

The more you go north people are shorter and stockier, I dont know why.

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Northerners are always taller except for a few...

President Riyale & Silanyo tower over everyone

IMG_5481.jpeg
IMG_5522.jpeg
Riyale-USA.jpg

646304.jpg

Melania is a former model and Michelle is 6 foot. Barrack and Trump are both tall men. Not your average americans in the first place.

The younger generation of Somali guys are short tbh, especially reer scandinavians.

Thank u ebbe for making me 6'2 with a good frame :rejoice:

Tahriibis are usually short, maybe because they were malnourished before coming to the west. See a lot of tall kids coming up in the UK, there's definitely a diet link

Apollo

VIP
Bari means east sxb. Mogadishu and Bossaso is more near than Mogadishu and Hargeisa.

Lol, Factz you got it wrong. 850 km vs 1,100 km. Hargeisa is closer to Mogadishu in terms of raw distance (straight line).

They're from Bari (east), not Waqooyi (north).

Somaliland is in the Northwest, Puntland in the Northeast. Just because Somalis call that NorthWESTERN dialect Northern it doesn't change geographical facts.

Bohol

VIP
To those of you who think it is because of Melania/Trump or Michelle/Obama nah that is not the reason. The reason is Somalia's Presidents are even shorter than halimos.:pachah1:

Sheikh Sharif and Nacima Qorane
70728899_1210776259110037_7843643179181015040_n.jpg

Trending