Somalis back home blindly loves Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
we lost our culture. Some somalis don't believe you can keep your culture and religion at the same time. They always name their kids arabic names. Now there is a trend of putting abu or bintu or binu which are some old ass naming system that arabs don't even use today. I cringe when i hear that.

we lost our culture. Some somalis don't believe you can keep your culture and religion at the same time. They always name their kids arabic names. Now there is a trend of putting abu or bintu or binu which are some old ass naming system that arabs don't even use today. I cringe when i hear that.

Whenever I see a fb account with bintu umu abu shit i block them

Since u are somali tell me 5 real Somali names with no arab into it put their meaning as well!!

Hanad, Hodan, Barwaaqo, Dalmar Nasiib

Hanad=Genius/Intelligent
Hodan=rich/wealthy
Barwaaqo=blessed
Dalmar=traveler.
Nasiib= lucky

The most real ones
Sugulle= refereed to some one who has black skin
Gambar=chair
Midgan= war manaqaan
Sharmaake=Norwegian flirting with eedo
Xaaji=Referred to old man

No you only correct two and xaaji is not Somali name it's Arabic.
Sharmaake= shar ma' arke

tenor-1.gif U missed the the joke

Everything changed when the salafis attacked. Only Siyaad Barre, master of all s, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new madaxweyne, an ugly man named Farmajo, and although his bootlicking skills were great, he had a lot to learn before he was ready to save anyone.
:russ: :russ: :russ: this is golden.

Saudi Arabia pumped millions of their corrupt petrodollars to spread wahabism in Somalia, there's a reason why there was no suicide bombings pre-civil war Somalis were naturally peaceful people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts