Somalis back home blindly loves Arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis back home are victims of brainwashing wlhi.
Tonight i was added in a fb group call, where most of them were in Somalia.
They talking about diinta and then one of them started asking Islamic questions, but it turned to be praising Arabic history. I was so pissed off of how they no too much about Arabic history and geography, but when you ask just one question about their own history, they said I'm asking boring questions, i was pissed off and I told them waryaada taariikhda carabta un baad jeceshihiin ee f*ck off.
Only two geeljires probably with high IQ understood what i was saying.
They believe Arabic is the language of Allah.

So guys what do you think about this?

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Somalis back home are victims of brainwashing wlhi.
Tonight i was added in a fb group call, where most of them were in Somalia.
They talking about diinta and then one of them started asking Islamic questions, but it turned to be praising Arabic history. I was so pissed off of how they no too much about Arabic history and geography, but when you ask just one question about their own history, they said I'm asking boring questions, i was pissed off and I told them waryaada taariikhda carabta un baad jeceshihiin ee f*ck off.
Only two geeljires probably with high IQ understood what i was saying.
They believe Arabic is the language of Allah.

So guys what do you think about this?
Everything changed when the salafis attacked. Only Siyaad Barre, master of all s, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new madaxweyne, an ugly man named Farmajo, and although his bootlicking skills were great, he had a lot to learn before he was ready to save anyone.

Arab culture waa shactiro wallahi!!
giphy-3.gif

White

No, but no in all actuality this is the result of extremisms not being controlled and being put out.

Islam is unique to each culture, what you see being taught in somalia is not somali islam. We used to be sufis and sunni. Now we have salafis who worship humans as the majority, what a bummer.

Arab culture waa shactiro wallahi!!
View attachment 48153

No, but no in all actuality this is the result of extremisms not being controlled and being put out.

Islam is unique to each culture, what you see being taught in somalia is not somali islam. We used to be sufis and sunni. Now we have salafis who worship humans as the majority, what a bummer.

How is this funny to u they are misusing the word Allahu Akbar warr waxaan muxu ahaa saaqidka ah!!

All somali governments/ states should bann all religious books written in Arabic, so that our people don't think Arabic is a holy language.
And extremist can no longer brainwash people, with their half verses tactics, and everyone can understand his religion without anyone's help.

Everything changed when the salafis attacked. Only Siyaad Barre, master of all s, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new madaxweyne, an ugly man named Farmajo, and although his bootlicking skills were great, he had a lot to learn before he was ready to save anyone.

Wlhi i had bad mood since last because of that fb group call.
They really worship sand .
I left the group when one of them said, naag qurux badan sidii qureeshtii.

Bro our government must support sufis, so we can wipe out all these Arab Brainwashing shit.
It's interesting how our people don't even the history of their own cities let alone the whole country but they know some shit about Arab tiny villages

White

All somali governments/ states should bann all religious books written in Arabic, so that our people don't think Arabic is a holy language.
And extremist can no longer brainwash people, with their half verses tactics, and everyone can understand his religion without anyone's help.
Somali schools teach in somali so we are moving in the right direction.

White

U have to learn arab language to understand the Quran better it's good to know the history of our religion lakin anything else wax iga magalin!!
Lmao no u dont, but you are salafi so of course youd say that.

U have to learn arab language to understand the Quran better it's good to know the history of our religion lakin anything else wax iga magalin!!

We can learn Quran in our own language, it's even better, we can understand the diin better without bunch of Brainwashing salafis

White

Call me whatever u want u non reading big head ee bidaarta dheer sanka qaloocan ee dhilada ah go and eat something u hippopotamus big breast !!
I know a guy, and you two are perfect for each other

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::dead::dead::dead:
This is a hall of fame post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending