Somalis are the most hated group in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nadia

if ur embarrassed by a piece of clothing and multiple children the problem is u not them
lool the problem is not me im pretty sure no one likes seeing 9 annoying kids orbiting around their mothers looking like dementors in the streets of london or anywhere in the world theyre the problem lol

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
lool the problem is not me im pretty sure no one likes seeing 9 annoying kids orbiting around their mothers looking like dementors in the streets of london or anywhere in the world theyre the problem lol
why is that a problem?

N

nadia

ur not going to explain it or u can't explain it :mjpls:
im starting to think your the stereotype lool are you a single hooyo with 7 children that wears jilbaab? because you seem triggered. I stand with what i said its the truth is CRINGE.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
im starting to think your the stereotype lool are you a single hooyo with 7 children that wears jilbaab? because you seem triggered. I stand with what i said its the truth is CRINGE.
u cant back up ur statement, waa caadi. ha nagu soo jeesan yarta :ufdup:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Tbh, I'd be lying if I said I don't understand why some cadaans are triggered and shook. But then again, it's a piece of fucking cloth. Very unfashionable but they have the right to wear it.

They just need to step up their fit game:salute:

BAPE X Stussy jilbaabs and some fresh thea olive nikes :ohhhdamn:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
it's actually somali females that embarrass us the most from that hideous tent garment they wear to their 7 children running around like hyenas most people don't recognize somali men the first thing they see is the girls
It's you who's embarrassing not the beautiful modest Islamic attire, I find you and your views repugnant to say the least.

There's nothing like a woman who dresses modestly with dignity and honour:banderas:

N

nadia

It's you who's embarrassing not the beautiful modest Islamic attire, I find you and your views repugnant to say the least.

There's nothing like a woman who dresses modestly with dignity and honour:banderas:

i dont care what you think this is just my opinion and there are ways to dress modestly... without looking like power rangers

Children are a blessing. People suffer from infertility issues.

N

nadia

Children are a blessing. People suffer from infertility issues.
yeah i know and your point is? most somali kids i see down the streets dont behave well their parents let them run around the supermarket like its their own personal store if your going to have so many kids teach them discipline and manners or dont have kids simple.

yeah i know and your point is? most somali kids i see down the streets dont behave well their parents let them run around the supermarket like its their own personal store if your going to have so many kids teach them discipline and manners or dont have kids simple.

Why are you telling us this? None of us are planning to have 9 kids..
Why don't you go to those hoyos and tell them to teach their kids some manners, ranting about it online won't solve shit.

N

nadia

Why are you telling us this? None of us are planning to have 9 kids..
Why don't you go to those hoyos and tell them to teach their kids some manners, ranting about it online won't solve shit.

Nothing wrong with voicing and sharing things i witness and find cringe in an anonymous spot everyone has things they see that they find embarrassing not that deep dude.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
i dont care what you think this is just my opinion and there are ways to dress modestly... without looking like power rangers
I find women who dress modestly especially those that wear jilbaab appealing they're women of virtue who's fulfilling their duties to the most high. Women like those don't care what the mindless masses think of them or the media that they follow blindly worshipping it at the altar taking their word as gospel, well we all know what that message is flesh is in women dressing scantily clad is the norm. These women don't care what anyone thinks of them cause they do it for the most high.

So let's agree to disagree you westernised islamophobe :susp:

N

nadia

I find women who dress modestly especially those that wear jilbaab appealing they're women of virtue who's fulfilling their duties to the most high. Women like those don't care what the mindless masses think of them or the media that they follow blindly worshipping it at the altar taking their word as gospel, well we all know what that message is flesh is in women dressing scantily clad is the norm. These women don't care what anyone thinks of them cause they do it for the most high.

So let's agree to disagree you westernised islamophobe :susp:

So according to you im a westernised islamophobe because there are other ways in looking modest without looking like ninjas? its not like i slandered the hijab and besides your making it seem like those garments is one of the 5 pillars of islam still looks like a bin bag dont care they're in europe not in Saudi Arabia.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
If you're going to have multiple children at least have the means to provide for them. You can't have 7 kids while still collecting welfare money that's just selfish.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So according to you im a westernised islamophobe because there are other ways in looking modest without looking like ninjas? its not like i slandered the hijab and besides your making it seem like those garments is one of the 5 pillars of islam still looks like a bin bag dont care they're in europe not in Saudi Arabia.
They're in Europe not in Saudia Arabia = westernised islamophobe :susp:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you're going to have multiple children at least have the means to provide for them. You can't have 7 kids while still collecting welfare money that's just selfish.
Allah provides kids there's people who are married for many years and can't have children it's in Allah's hand no man nor woman can dictate it and to do so is unislamic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts