Somalis are the most hated group in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Stop bring so sensitive. People are discussing why Somalis don't have a great image.

I don't get why you're all getting triggered by a discussion over why the Somali image isn't what it should be. Wake up and smell the facts.

People can wear whatever they want and I can say my opinion about that.
I didn't even quote u nigga and u wanna talk about being triggered lol :draketf:

the nigga I quoted said either u don't wear jilbaab or don't complain when u get abused by an islamophobe. do u agree?

when was the last time anyone heard of an older Somali women complaining up Islamophobia its nothing to them, it's only the arab/pakistani + new generation of somali SJW. An older Somali woman will square up in the moment instead of crying and making a facebook status about it later.

You guys are worse then them islamophobic Cadaans. Hating on your own ethnic group. You don't see them signaling out members of their own group who dress differently.

What kind of fucked up logic is don't complain if you get attacked by islamophobics for wearing the jilbaab.
:drakewtf:

Just to give everybody a sense of what the average Norwegian person will see

In the city streets they will see this
image.jpg

All they will hear is shouting too. It's not an inviting look nor do they try to appear like it is, or be inviting at all.

On TV they will see segments about welfare collecting Somali women who don't work and who pop out 8 children for extra money
Sometimes you will the probably the most positive Somali female figure there is, Amal Aden the Somali Lesbian.
image.jpg

Now she does a got job of bettering the Somali female image but she also gets a lot of hate from Somali females, which negates her work to some degree.

You won't see any public servant Somali females, but tons from other ethnic groups, which is a shame

When it comes to men, they dont see many Somali men because they don't stick out too much in public. At most they will see what they view as an African or a Muslim.
You'll see Somali cab drivers, who are very talkative and helpful.

On TV they will see Somali male politicans (of which there are alot), or Mahad Mohamed, a guy who is known to pretty much everyone in Norway as being an educated (Bioengineer) Somali male who is facing deportation 20 years after becoming a citizen. And this guy has pretty much universal support in Norway, and he's seen as a good educated model refugee who came at the age of 14.

It's the older people who are reluctant to change who are hurting our image. I'm not disawoving anyone but it's the reality. I love them and they're sweet peiple wallahi, but only I and other Somalis are the ones who know that. Everyone else don't know them and what they see is off putting.
(And yes the odays who follow the same mentality are equally to blame)

But you also had the Norwegian Prime Minister talking about a Somali woman in her new years speech, saying she was the first female Somali bus driver and saying it's great to see people like her. That whole moment was great and a positive story, which we need to continue to create. There are many positive older Somali women, but they're not the ones you see everyday in the city streets because they're busy working.

Last edited:
I didn't even quote u nigga and u wanna talk about being triggered lol :draketf:

the nigga I quoted said either u don't wear jilbaab or don't complain when u get abused by an islamophobe. do u agree?
I read the context of your post wrong, as I thought you were talking about us critiquing the choice, and not others physically attack them for it.

But the tent needs to go. It doesn't do anything good nor is it a part of Somali culture.
You guys are worse then them islamophobic Cadaans. Hating on your own ethnic group. You don't see them signaling out members of their own group who dress differently.

What kind of fucked up logic is don't complain if you get attacked by islamophobics for wearing the jilbaab.
You're attacking people for critiquing something that is the cause of our bad image, but not attacking people who claim an entire gender is rapists / criminals / terrorists?

The tent is not my ethnic group so I can hate it as much as I want to.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
People should wear what they want be it modest or 'immodest'.

@Gambar made a great point on the double standards that some Muslims when it comes to civil liberties. They're for everyone.

Can't say the same for niqaab though, I support it's ban.

Tramo

I read the context of your post wrong, as I thought you were talking about us critiquing the choice, and not others physically attack them for it.

But the tent needs to go. It doesn't do anything good nor is it a part of Somali culture.
its literally just a cloth, it's not supposed to do anything :draketf:

might as well get rid of the hijab too while we're at it cuz it doesn't do anything, isn't part of Somali culture, and scares racists too

The idea that an Islamophobe will care if your wearing a jilbab vs. lighter clothing, they don't give a damn.

You don't like it, move. We live by the laws and culture of the countries we reside in. Stop acting like an cadaan westerner is allowed to dress freely in Muslim country like Somalia.

They've allowed you to live peacefully in their country and have afforded you many rights and benefits. Things that a "Muslim bradar" Arab would never do for you.:camby:

I'm not even a very westernised Somali bit this hypocrisy annoys me.

its literally just a cloth, it's not supposed to do anything :draketf:

might as well get rid of the hijab too while we're at it cuz it doesn't do anything, isn't part of Somali culture, and scares racists
The Hijab/headscarf is a normal thing and it doesn't intimdate anybody. Especially when the user is conscious when wearing it and dresses somewhat fashionable.

How do you equate me disagreeing with "one piece of cloth" to disagreeing with them all?:draketf: That's strawman logic.

And I would like the tent more if it was atleast presentable but they're all either black or shit brown.

This is how Somali women dressed.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Go into your family album and find me any woman looking like this
image.jpg

From early 1990s or before. Good fucking luck.

The first refugees used to be dressed normally but that all changed.

You're attacking people for critiquing something that is the cause of our bad image, but not attacking people who claim an entire gender is rapists / criminals / terrorists?

The tent is not my ethnic group so I can hate it as much as I want to.

I just dont understand why you all seem to be so pressed about Somali women wearing jilbaab.

Are you really insecure that you care what Cadaans think of you?

I just dont understand why you all seem to be so pressed about Somali women wearing jilbaab.

Are you really insecure that you care what Cadaans think of you?
No I care about preserving my culture from goatfucker influence.

And not even the goatfuckers in Norway wear tents :faysalwtf:

Tramo

The Hijab/headscarf is a normal thing and it doesn't intimdate anybody. Especially when the user is conscious when wearing it and dresses somewhat fashionable.

How do you equate me disagreeing with "one piece of cloth" to disagreeing with them all?:draketf: That's strawman logic.

And I would like the tent more if it was atleast presentable but they're all either black or shit brown.

This is how Somali women dressed.
View attachment 15713 View attachment 15714 View attachment 15715 View attachment 15716 View attachment 15717
View attachment 15720 View attachment 15719
Go into your family album and find me any woman looking like this View attachment 15718
From early 1990s or before. Good fucking luck.

The first refugees used to be dressed normally but that all changed.
lmao wtf is normal. hijab, jilbaab it makes no difference to an ajnabi

how am I strawmanning u, I literally used ur exact words and applied them to hijab :mjlol:

just say u oppose it for aesthetic reasons and personal taste and call it a day niyow

You don't like it, move. We live by the laws and culture of the countries we reside in. Stop acting like an cadaan westerner is allowed to dress freely in Muslim country like Somalia.

They've allowed you to live peacefully in their country and have afforded you many rights and benefits. Things that a "Muslim bradar" Arab would never do for you.:camby:

The laws of the country you live in allow for women to dress as they please so ain't nobody moving nowhere.
Arab countries never claim to be bastions of multiculturalism and human rights, what you see is what you get.
Western countries develop their laws based on their own principles that do not shift based on what Arabs are doing.

I could give a damn of whether or not a westerner can dress freely in Somalia, I'm more concerned about SOMALI people having their basics living needs. The idea that a conflict-ridden country would prioritize the clothing needs of cadaan's is laughable. They can visit other Muslim countries where they are free to dress as they please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tramo

ppl need to stop hiding behind Somali culture and the Arab boogeyman. many women wear jilbaab for religious reasons ie: they consider wearing jilbaab to have more ajar than just regular hijab

Somali women in the west at least actually take it very seriously. which is why u never see them revert back to "normal" dress, cuz they actually believed it's a huge danbi to do so. not sure how islamically sound that is but it is what it is. it's not some fashion statement they were brainwashed into accepting by the evil arabs

More like you don't like it keep your mouth and unwanted opinions to yourself. I'm sorry I didn't know it said no jilbaab allowed in the law.

Just because you move to a Western country doesn't mean you ditch your culture and religion.
freedom of religion right...?

The real question is why are refugees having to move west. Maybe if your ideal western countries kept out of other countries we wouldn't have to be having this discussion.

If they are allowing us to live peacefully in their 'country' why are their people like you who bash women who dress differently from the social norm.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
More like you don't like it keep your mouth and unwanted opinions to yourself. I'm sorry I didn't know it said no jilbaab allowed in the law.

freedom of religion right...?

The real question is why are refugees having to move west. Maybe if your ideal western countries kept out of other countries we wouldn't have to be having this discussion.

If they are allowing us to live peacefully in their 'country' why are their people like you who bash women who dress differently from the social norm.

The Iraqi can make that argument but not the Somali who destroyed his own land lol.

Tramo

too bad we're not more like the Sikhs. they literally look like how every white person pictures Al Qaeda, but they dgaf despite frequently getting attacked and killed by idiots. they still rock their turbans and big ass beards and their women still wear their salwars with the hijab-like scarves

unlike the coon ass niggas itt who would tell their moms and aunts (not them and their family tho obv) to ditch their religious dress cuz it makes massa feel uncomfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.