Somalis are the most hated group in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.
That you are a waste in many ways, a living example of the risks of having kids for the sake of having a kid in the west.

Yet another example of the same xoolonimo displayed again, way to prove my point sxb :francis:

Despite not knowing anything about me @Burhan thinks I'm on the same level as criminals and thugs just because of my belief. We need to find a solution for u peoples lack of perspective

Yet another example of the same xoolonimo displayed again, way to prove my point sxb :francis:

Despite not knowing anything about me @Burhan thinks I'm on the same level as criminals and thugs just because of my belief. We need to find a solution for u peoples lack of perspective

You would love to be born into some other ethnic group honestly, so I don't see why you waste your time amongst Somalis. But I guess like some here who share your attitude and lack of cultural norms with Somalis, your life is to offend and insult Somalis day in day out.

You are the reason many parents dreaded and regretted their journey to these lands in search of opportunities. They got people like you for a change.

You would love to be born into some other ethnic group honestly, so I don't see why you waste your time amongst Somalis. But I guess like some here who share your attitude and lack of cultural norms with Somalis, your life is to offend and insult Somalis day in day out.

You are the reason many parents dreaded and regretted their journey to these lands in search of opportunities. They got people like you for a change.

Aren't you tired of projecting ur baseless assumptions on peoples day in and day out? I can't imagine u have many friends if u sound like this in real life. Quit the reverse physiology warya, you want me to hate myself and my ppl so badly because u can't stand to see somali gaals thriving amongst the community, just come out and say it we all know that's the reason for all ur whinging. Don't try to put things on me I've never said or done. Find me one quote of mine where I insult somalis for the sake of it. The only times I've done so is when the subject pertains something disparaging or harmful like fgm etc. Otherwise u can miss me with that :camby:

I bet your simple self is going to bring up some quote from a religious debate lmao you people need to learn that ur religion does not equal ur fucking ethnicity.

This is next level coonery. Would you blame women who dress revealingly for rape if they are raped? No you shouldn't. she can be walking around naked and it doesn't give anyone the right to rape her right?
ok how can you justify racists and islamaphobia because somali women dress certain way? Funny how the women should dress as they want only applies to western women.

Apollo

VIP
This is next level coonery. Would you blame women who dress revealingly for rape if they are raped? No you shouldn't. she can be walking around naked and it doesn't give anyone the right to rape her right?
ok how can you justify racists and islamaphobia because somali women dress certain way? Funny how the women should dress as they want only applies to western women.

It is a major factor, not the only thing of course. Other factors are at play as well.

Apollo

VIP
a lot of the guys are making it seem like if they took the jilbab off, all will be good.
it doesn't matter, you'll be hated.

You don't understand human nature it seems. Social psychological studies already show that overt religious symbols increase hate crime (Sikhs, Orthodox Jews etc.). The Jilbaab is one of the most extreme versions of religious virtue signaling out there. It obviously increases hate crime probabilities.

You don't understand human nature it seems. Social psychological studies already show that overt religious symbols increase hate crime (Sikhs, Orthodox Jews etc.). The Jilbaab is one of the most extreme versions of religious virtue signaling out there. It obviously increases hate crime probabilities.
An African American female muslim judge just got murdered here in the U.S. and she doesn't cover up. Sure, visible religious symbolism might increase hate crime, but like you sad it isn't the only reason. Sometimes, being a muslim is enough to warrant a hate crime. Also my point was that some of the guys kept making it seem like if they removed the jilbab, we wouldn't be hated.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
On TV they will see Somali male politicans (of which there are alot), or Mahad Mohamed, a guy who is known to pretty much everyone in Norway as being an educated (Bioengineer) Somali male who is facing deportation 20 years after becoming a citizen. And this guy has pretty much universal support in Norway, and he's seen as a good educated model refugee who came at the age of 14.
Why is he getting deported?

Aren't you tired of projecting ur baseless assumptions on peoples day in and day out? I can't imagine u have many friends if u sound like this in real life. Quit the reverse physiology warya, you want me to hate myself and my ppl so badly because u can't stand to see somali gaals thriving amongst the community, just come out and say it we all know that's the reason for all ur whinging. Don't try to put things on me I've never said or done. Find me one quote of mine where I insult somalis for the sake of it. The only times I've done so is when the subject pertains something disparaging or harmful like fgm etc. Otherwise u can miss me with that :camby:

I bet your simple self is going to bring up some quote from a religious debate lmao you people need to learn that ur religion does not equal ur fucking ethnicity.

That you worry about me digging up some dirt far too numerous to count anyway is sufficient for me. I will spare you the heartache and would suggest that you be conscious of the dishonor you engage for your own parents who would not approve of your constant negativity about all things Somali including their faith. Somalis and Islam are inseparable. Have some respect for people. That won't be too hard I suppose for your highly considerate humane self right? :)

That you worry about me digging up some dirt far too numerous to count anyway is sufficient for me. I will spare you the heartache and would suggest that you be conscious of the dishonor you engage for your own parents who would not approve of your constant negativity about all things Somali including their faith. Somalis and Islam are inseparable. Have some respect for people. That won't be too hard I suppose for your highly considerate humane self right? :)

I challenged u to go find something on me since I thought you were referring to something specific in ur original comment nacas yahow, clearly you were chatting shit. My parents won't hesitate to criticize Somalis either when they step out of line because they don't cling to some rosy eyed, ideal notion of everything Somali being perfect.

And you can f*ck right of with that 'have some respect' why would I respect u when u haven't shown me an ounce of respect ever. Lmao muslamics demanding respect is the funnies thing, literally the epitomy of dish but can't take it :chrisfreshhah:take ur respect and ur advice and the rest of ur worthless comment and shove it where the sun doesnt shine

I challenged u to go find something on me since I thought you were referring to something specific in ur original comment nacas yahow, clearly you were chatting shit. My parents won't hesitate to criticize Somalis either when they step out of line because they don't cling to some rosy eyed, ideal notion of everything Somali being perfect.

And you can f*ck right of with that 'have some respect' why would I respect u when u haven't shown me an ounce of respect ever. Lmao muslamics demanding respect is the funnies thing, literally the epitomy of dish but can't take it :chrisfreshhah:take ur respect and ur advice and the rest of ur worthless comment and shove it where the sun doesnt shine

I just borrowed your word "Muslimacs" in another thread. Credit to you little miscreant.

PS: I defended you once you weren't around. And I addressed you nicely more than I can remember. You take things too personal but you accuse others of getting personal ;)

I forgot to add you problem child.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
btw, you can opt not to in your wife and that is equivalent to birth control. So technically, spacing birth is not forbidden. Most women don't get pregnant when they are breast feeding babies. Two year minimum is important. And personally it is best for Somalis to not have kids in the west for the sheer uselessness of their children anyway. Having 8 kids is a disaster.
Who are you to dictate to others how many kids they can have? I say they should breed shii we lost many in the war...

Who are you to dictate to others how many kids they can have? I say they should breed shii we lost many in the war...

Not in the west. Two is ideal and three too many. Life is not as easy as it is in Somalia or in an Islamic country. You should talk to parents or observe what families go through to keep a roof on their head, provide schooling like Dugsi to their kids which is expensive and send money to relatives back home all at the same time.

Using God as an excuse to mess up waa laga fiican yahay.

Status
Not open for further replies.