Somalilanders why you should not believe ictiraaf illusion- Fosiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah right so farmaajo didnt beg the Saudi king to talk to the uae about changing their minds about the militry base lol

Our Odays and your Odays can’t see past lunch time.

In 2019, things will get very interesting geopolitically in East Africa. My hunch is the Russians will return to Berbera and spice things up for the Arabs and Americans.

Whatever happens in the future, Xamaar needs to accept that our federal states are moving towards a confederation and many international players are against this.

Confederation keeps Somalia unpredictable.

It’s an autonomous state that isn’t seeking independence.

What’s unusual is that when Somalilanders see Puntland develop; it creates a cognitive dissonance.

Puntland is pushing for federal/confederation models in Somalia. When the dust settles and all the other states begin maturing, Somalilander will most likely be interested in a confederation model that preserves its autonomy.

Listen cut the bullshit, you refer
To PL as if it was a country
All of you guys do.

Somalilanders don't give two
Pennies about PL, we really
don't Give a f*ck.

But you guys are always in SL
Related threads attacking us.

PL is apart of Somalia thus Somalia
Is your country focus on the whole
Not the federal state!

Embrace that blue flag :samwelcome:

Just forget about SL, we ain't
coming Back!

Listen cut the bullshit, you refer
To PL as if it was a country
All of you guys do.

Somalilanders don't give two
Pennies about PL, we really
don't Give a f*ck.

But you guys are always in SL
Related threads attacking us.

PL is apart of Somalia thus Somalia
Is your country focus on the whole
Not the federal state!

Embrace that blue flag :samwelcome:

Then ask yourself why are you on this forum?

It was my second thread when I entered this forum.

What the hell are you guys doing here?

Then ask yourself why are you on this forum?

It was my second thread when I entered this forum.

What the hell are you guys doing here?

Who are you guys? Why are you
Censoring yourself when all you
Really want to say is Issaq.

Why can't we be here? Aren't
We Somali?

You're here to gather more
subscribers To your YouTube
channel and Occasionally post.

Us issaqs have more than every
Right as ethnic Somalis to post
On this site.

When Somalia is fully united, it might be the way forward but as of today? Not possible. Personally if you ask me, it's way to late. Reunification is a far fetched dream. Recognition is maybe the same thing but recognition and independence is not the same thing. We can still be independent without recognition.

You can't compare Nigeria and Somaliland because Somaliland bank system is probably used by the government only. There is a certain chain of steps that need to happen before businesses can ask for loans. The banks in Somaliland are isolated and have no access to International Monetary Fund etc.

Provided the banks in Somaliland had the same access I'm pretty sure the situation would be very different, it would stimulate the entire economy and foreign investments would be abundant. You get the picture.

If Somaliland doesn’t join the confederation it will end isolated as Somalia developes into autonomous confederations.

If Somaliland joins the confederation it will change Somalia with leaps and bounds.

What this women is saying is a reality that creating cognitive dissonance within Somaliland.

A new political generation needs to emerge in the coming decades to rebuild this agreement.

Hantidii umada waa dhamaatay hada mahayaan meel ay ka keenaan mishaarka ciidanka,iyo lacagtii shaqaalaha dawlada ,

Who are you guys? Why are you
Censoring yourself when all you
Really want to say is Issaq.

Why can't we be here? Aren't
We Somali?

You're here to gather more
subscribers To your YouTube
channel and Occasionally post.

Us issaqs have more than every
Right as ethnic Somalis to post
On this site.

Ahh now you get it Little one.

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Many of my subscribers and close friends are Isaaq. I get emails from Landers all the time because they too see the same things as I do and share interests.

What was unusual to me when I joined this forum are the amount of separatist landers who post daily on here.

Why don’t you take the time to connect with other separatists and build content around your shared visions?

Every time you log onto this site, you unintentionally bring yourself back to Somalia.

Ahh now you get it Little one.

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Many of my subscribers and close friends are Isaaq. I get emails from Landers all the time because they too see the same things as I do and share interests.

What was unusual to me when I joined this forum are the amount of separatist landers who post daily on here.

Why don’t you take the time to connect with other separatists and build content around your shared visions?

Every time you log onto this site, you unintentionally bring yourself back to Somalia.

So by your logic I can't interact
With ppl from Somalia? :pachah1:

That statement of yours about
issaqs reminds me of that saying
I'm not racist, I have black
friends'

Us landers are proud of our
Country, a few emotional
Ppl would never make us
Feel any other way.

You said it yourself, you would
Love SL to rejoin as it would
Help develop and transform
The region!

But we both know that will
Never happen! :francis:

All landers irl are proud of our
Achievements and our nation!

So by your logic I can't interact
With ppl from Somalia? :pachah1:

That statement of yours about
issaqs reminds me of that saying
I'm not racist, I have black
friends'

Us landers are proud of our
Country, a few emotional
Ppl would never make us
Feel any other way.

You said it yourself, you would
Love SL to rejoin as it would
Help develop and transform
The region!

But we both know that will
Never happen! :francis:

All landers irl are proud of our
Achievements and our nation!

The illogic in the Somaliland “Mindset”.

Your entire mindset is based on “We aren’t them”.

But you clearly are and can’t escape the “Somali Mindset” the needs a complete overhaul.

What I’m saying to you, as I always keep asking this question. If you’re a staunch supporter of independance you wouldn’t be on this website.

In Hong Kong for example, the people there have a completely different mindset then the Chinese. Although they share many similarities, the mindset of Hong Konger is different from that of a Mainland Chinese citizen.

You clearly don’t have an independent mindset that seperates you from Somalia. And calling people “Faqash” doesn’t build mindset.

You clearly are wishy washy about your stance on independence. Having autonomy in a confederation as this women points out is the beginning of changing Somalia and Somaliland.

The illogic in the Somaliland “Mindset”.

Your entire mindset is based on “We aren’t them”.

But you clearly are and can’t escape the “Somali Mindset” the needs a complete overhaul.

What I’m saying to you, as I always keep asking this question. If you’re a staunch supporter of independance you wouldn’t be on this website.

In Hong Kong for example, the people there have a completely different mindset then the Chinese. Although they share many similarities, the mindset of Hong Konger is different from that of a Mainland Chinese citizen.

You clearly don’t have an independent mindset that seperates you from Somalia. And calling people “Faqash” doesn’t build mindset.

You clearly are wishy washy about your stance on independence. Having autonomy in a confederation as this women points out is the beginning of changing Somalia and Somaliland.

My country has been independent
For 27 years now.

What does that have to do with Me interacting with other Somalis?

When have I ever been wishy washy on my stance on SL?

Are you ok?

You are literally saying because, We come from SL we shouldn't
Be on a Somali website for All Somalis?

:mjlol:

The difference between Hong Kong And SL is the later was under
British rule from 1841 until, They gained their independence
In 1997 and handed over to China.

That's a vast amount of time,
Hardly a good example :pachah1:

And your ppl don't call us idoors?
:camby: You literally
Have no argument and are Talking from your backside.

I am a ethnic somali along with fellow lander's and we have all the right
to interact with FELLOW ETHNIC SOMALIS

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
We don't see how SL is economically tied to Somalia, we don't even use the same shilling kkkk. The only thing Somaliland needed was that one major investment from a country to trigger a dominoes effect. In 2013 we begin oil exploration, the companies were chased out of certain areas due to the ignorant nomads who thought seismic testicular was poisoning their land. The government started a program called hanka qaranka which was a t.v series where actors poets musicians and elders would speak about the rich mineral deposits, 4 years later and SL finished it's first seismic testing in the Oodweyne block. Just a little side note, this block contained oil seeps which is rare in the world &oil companies used to scramble when they'd fine these seeps. It's a 100% sign of oil & the seeps are due to the high pressure build up underground

Even in the livestock market, majority of our livestock is either local or comes from the hawd. There's literally nothing at all that we need from the rest of Somalia. Of course there will be individuals who have interests in doing business beyond our borders but that's natural. Sooner or later we'll cut this dead cancerous weight from our legs and reach our true potential

My country has been independent
For 27 years now.

What does that have to do with Me interacting with other Somalis?

When have I ever been wishy washy on my stance on SL?

Are you ok?

You are literally saying because, We come from SL we shouldn't
Be on a Somali website for All Somalis?

:mjlol:

The difference between Hong Kong And SL is the later was under
British rule from 1841 until, They gained their independence
In 1997 and handed over to China.

That's a vast amount of time,
Hardly a good example :pachah1:

And your ppl don't call us idoors?
:camby: You literally
Have no argument and are Talking from your backside.

I am a ethnic somali along with fellow lander's and we have all the right
to interact with FELLOW ETHNIC SOMALIS

My question is clearly upsetting you.

This isn’t about you being Ethnically somali.

It’s about this women and her reasoning on confederation and reconciliation.

If you’re not looking for reconciliation or federation.

What are you doing on a forum with Somalis who represent Somalia through federal systems?

This question is competing with your personal state of mind.

Any Somalilander on this forum is in direct violation of thier consciousnesses when they log into this forum.

There’s no way around it.

My question is clearly upsetting you.

This isn’t about you being Ethnically somali.

It’s about this women and her reasoning on confederation and reconciliation.

If you’re not looking for reconciliation or federation.

What are you doing on a forum with Somalis who represent Somalia through federal systems?

This question is competing with your personal state of mind.

Any Somalilander on this forum is in direct violation of thier consciousnesses when they log into this forum.

There’s no way around it.

I see you're trying to do damage control over that overly stupid comment that us Issaq's shouldn't be on
this forum because we are from SL. I admire that, but you sinking, infact you dug the whole yourself.

I think the only one getting upset or even emotional here is you, you lost control when you posted
that senseless dribble, but I see you have composed yourself now, good for you.

You make no sense, this site apart from the politics section discusses a wide range of topics,
we share a similar culture as Somalis, and language albeit for the different dialects and
words.

You're not making any sense here, being nationalist towards by own country shouldn't be
a reason why landers cant interact and post with fellow Somalis.

Regardless of geography, an ethnic Somali is a ethnic Somali, end of discussion.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, its a internet forum, but this site is open to
all Somalis regardless of clan or regions or country.

I see you're trying to do damage control over that overly stupid comment that us Issaq's shouldn't be on
this forum because we are from SL. I admire that, but you sinking, infact you dug the whole yourself.

I think the only one getting upset or even emotional here is you, you lost control when you posted
that senseless dribble, but I see you have composed yourself now, good for you.

You make no sense, this site apart from the politics section discusses a wide range of topics,
we share a similar culture as Somalis, and language albeit for the different dialects and
words.

You're not making any sense here, being nationalist towards by own country shouldn't be
a reason why landers cant interact and post with fellow Somalis.

Regardless of geography, an ethnic Somali is a ethnic Somali, end of discussion.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, its a internet forum, but this site is open to
all Somalis regardless of clan or regions or country.

So you agree the same issues that affect you as an ethic Somali affect all Somalis.

Then why would you say “my country” instead of my Gobol or my state as this women describes.

There are too many luke warm Somalilanders. You either are pro-seperation or want to join the confederation as this women states after Somalia gets its shit together.

My dialogue with you is also about “Mindset” and why Somaliland lacks a “Mindset” unique to Somalis.

Somalia with or without will have to change its mindset and culture. Somaliland shares the same negative mindset as Somalia and this why you fell cozy and warm on this forum and reply “We share the same language and culture”.

What I don’t want to share with Somaliland or Somalia is the mindset that needs to change. Whether your from Puntland, Somaliland, Djibouti, Galmudug, Hirshabelle, South West State or Jubbaland, we still suffer from a terrible cultural mindset.

Please remember that mindset is completely different from the culture we both share.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think peace, improving the economy and fighting corruptions are much more important than recognition. As long as the quality of life is getting better, I think the people should be proud of that. :)

So you agree the same issues that affect you as an ethic Somali affect all Somalis.

Then why would you say “my country” instead of my Gobol or my state as this women describes.

There are too many luke warm Somalilanders. You either are pro-seperation or want to join the confederation as this women states after Somalia gets its shit together.

My dialogue with you is also about “Mindset” and why Somaliland lacks a “Mindset” unique to Somalis.

Somalia with or without will have to change its mindset and culture. Somaliland shares the same negative mindset as Somalia and this why you fell cozy and warm on this forum and reply “We share the same language and culture”.

What I don’t want to share with Somaliland or Somalia is the mindset that needs to change. Whether your from Puntland, Somaliland, Djibouti, Galmudug, Hirshabelle, South West State or Jubbaland, we still suffer from a terrible cultural mindset.

Please remember that mindset is completely different from the culture we both share.

Why can't the 2 be mutually exclusive? I am pro SL and I am pro somali. Politics doesn't get in the way
of how I view ethnic somalis. I just see my people.

You are being cryptic, by mindset do you refer to the clan system, or to the separatism?

I say my country, because regardless of not receiving recognition by the U.N. it wont change
the fact that we are a independent functioning, sovereign country.

That's why I refer to it as my country, to not do so would be a spit in the face of every
snm soldier, who died and risked their lives, so that we were not wiped off the face
of the earth. But you would never understand that.

I am able to see the non landers argument, but why cant they see ours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending