Good

:siilaanyolaugh: Ps why do you daroods
Refer to PL as if it's a country? You
Meant Somalia right?

Qabyaalad, one of the must unattractive traits in a girl

waraabe

Your superior
It’s a statement not an argument.

We all have the same customers and clients.

The economics doesn’t lie about the state of Somaliland it’s dependence on Somalia’s economy.

Be autonomous and if independence doesn’t come. You need access to credit and global companies are scared of having thier contracts nullified in international courts. Until you get independence on paper, Somaliland is a Property of somalia.

Don’t be upset about the truth. If you seek autonomy and join the confederation; global investments can pour in and human capital can cross between state borders.

She’s right about many things and there are a few things I don’t agree.

Anyways, I gotta get back to figuring out how I can contribute to Puntland.

:samwelcome:

wasnt somalia against dp investment in Somaliland? lol

waraabe

Your superior
i am noticing a connection though, its puntlanders who are the most salty about Somaliland :ohhh:

its because they cant break away :mjlaugh:

We don't want your world bank
Debts from the loans you have
taken out.

A loan you will never be able
To repay back like the other
African nations.

SL is good alhamduillah, real
Good

:siilaanyolaugh:

Development loans are critical.

Businesses need access loans.

In 2004, Nigerian banks had $20million worth of credit to loan businesses. Do you know what that means for a cement company trying increase production with limited capital? In 2004, Nigerian company’s had to payback the loans in 3 months to keep the banks afloat.

In Somaliland it’s the same issue; the total reserve of Somalilands banks don’t even pass $10million; this was included in the Somaliland development report in 2017.

Why do you think a flourmill company in Somaliland has to seek diaspora investments to raise money?

Autonomy in a confederation that includes reconciliation is the way forward.

waraabe

Your superior
You had to bring in the whole of Darood, first person on this thread to even mention a qabil. May Allah cure you from the disease in your heart.

when you are called out you bring out 'may Allah cure you' typical of your folk lol

i am noticing a connection though, its puntlanders who are the most salty about Somaliland :ohhh:

Explains why they are so
emotional, totally embarrassing

:mjlol: When PL is a ONE sub
Clan federal state- still under the
Thumb of Somalia

But they refer to it as if was a

I’m not Salty about Somaliland.

My state is my priority.

It’s just interesting to see your own citizens bring up confederation after 27 years.

:ohno:

Explains why they are so
emotional, totally embarrassing

:mjlol: When PL is a ONE sub
Clan federal state- still under the
Thumb of Somalia

But they refer to it as if was a

It’s an autonomous state that isn’t seeking independence.

What’s unusual is that when Somalilanders see Puntland develop; it creates a cognitive dissonance.

Puntland is pushing for federal/confederation models in Somalia. When the dust settles and all the other states begin maturing, Somalilander will most likely be interested in a confederation model that preserves its autonomy.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Development loans are critical.

Businesses need access loans.

In 2004, Nigerian banks had $20million worth of credit to loan businesses. Do you know what that means for a cement company trying increase production with limited capital? In 2004, Nigerian company’s had to payback the loans in 3 months to keep the banks afloat.

In Somaliland it’s the same issue; the total reserve of Somalilands banks don’t even pass $10million; this was included in the Somaliland development report in 2017.

Why do you think a flourmill company in Somaliland has to seek diaspora investments to raise money?

Autonomy in a confederation that includes reconciliation is the way forward.
When Somalia is fully united, it might be the way forward but as of today? Not possible. Personally if you ask me, it's way to late. Reunification is a far fetched dream. Recognition is maybe the same thing but recognition and independence is not the same thing. We can still be independent without recognition.

You can't compare Nigeria and Somaliland because Somaliland bank system is probably used by the government only. There is a certain chain of steps that need to happen before businesses can ask for loans. The banks in Somaliland are isolated and have no access to International Monetary Fund etc.

Provided the banks in Somaliland had the same access I'm pretty sure the situation would be very different, it would stimulate the entire economy and foreign investments would be abundant. You get the picture.

SL will end like
Belgium
Many scholars have claimed that the Kingdom of Belgium, a country with a complicated federal structure, has adopted some characteristics of a confederation under the pressure of separatist movements, especially in Flanders. For example, C. E. Lagasse declared that Belgium was "near the political system of a Confederation" regarding the constitutional reform agreements between Belgian Regions (federated states with well-defined geographical borders: Flanders, Wallonia and Greater Brussels) and Communities (statelike authorities based on the mother tongue, not geography),[5] while the director of the Centre de recherche et d'information socio-politiques (CRISP) Vincent de Coorebyter[6] called Belgium "undoubtedly a federation...[with] some aspects of a confederation" in Le Soir.[7] Also in Le Soir, Professor Michel Quévit of the Catholic University of Leuven wrote that the "Belgian political system is already in dynamics of a Confederation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts