Somalilanders why you should not believe ictiraaf illusion- Fosiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
We ain't worried. SL has no legtimate claim to independence. It also isn't stable enough to attract foreign investment so it's in limbo. Aqoonsi ain't coming soon Mr.

To better explain our sentiments. I will quote some lyrics from a French Montana song. 'Nigga i ain't worried about nothin. Nigga I ain't worried ain't about nothin...':damnmusic:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
We ain't worried. SL has no legtimate claim to independence. It also isn't stable enough to attract foreign investment so it's in limbo. Aqoonsi ain't coming soon Mr.

To better explain our sentiments. I will quote some lyrics from a French Montana song. 'Nigga i ain't worried about nothin. Nigga I ain't worried ain't about nothin...':damnmusic:
27 years and not one nation recognizes them, those that do talk with them have an agenda against Somalia, even South Sudan told them to f*ck off:mjlol:
I have no doubt once Somalia solves its shit out, they will see whats greener on the other side

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
27 years and not one nation recognizes them, those that do talk with them have agenda against Somalia, even South Sudan told them to f*ck off:mjlol:
I have no doubt once Somalia solves its shit out, they will see whats greener on the other side

True. They have no reason to even entertain the idea of re-unification as things currently stand. The south is a shit show, who would want to join that.

If Somalia ever does get its shit together serious talks can be had.

Von

True. They have no reason to even entertain the idea of re-unification as things currently stand. The south is shit show, who would want to join that.

If Somalia ever does get its shit together serious talks can be had.
No doubt, Somalia got to solve its shit before even trying to talk with Puntland forget Somaliland region,

How many lander concubines do you think they gave to world leaders to get acknowledgement.
politicians are layers they Brain washed innocent people of Somaliland, this lady was political party leader in Somaliland now She is against ictriraaf ,Marwalba dantootada ayay Ilaashadaan meeshii ay kursi ka helayaan ayay tagaan arintii shalay ugu yaab ka badnayd waxay ahay markii kulmiye soo dhaweeyay Maxamed cabdulaahi oo ahaa wasiirka arimaha dibada somaliland oo xamar kursi u doontay laakiin ka waayay, halka ay xiraan siyaasiyiinta garxajis ah ee soomaaliya taga

keep begging wanlawein :hemad:

It’s going to be a confederation.

Somaliland will have autonomy to do as it wishes.

The sooner other gobols get thier act together the sooner everyone will realize somalia needs a political system that isn’t a text book system.

However it’s done, it will be unique to Somalia and its needs.

waraabe

Your superior
It’s going to be a confederation.

Somaliland will have autonomy to do as it wishes.

The sooner other gobols get thier act together the sooner everyone will realize somalia needs a political system that isn’t a text book system.

However it’s done, it will be unique to Somalia and its needs.

there will be no such thing sxb, better get your act together for your sake lol, reer somaliland arent coming back

there will be no such thing sxb, better get your act together for your sake lol, reer somaliland arent coming back

They actually are back when you follow the money and see how the economies are intertwined.

Politically Somaliland isn’t back, economically on the other hand the writing is on the wall. Somaliland business benefit greatly from doing business in Somalia. There are banks in Puntland that have joint ventures between landers and Puntites.

The economy will decide if you return or not. And so far, the economy is pro union.

waraabe

Your superior
They actually are back when you follow the money and see how the economies are intertwined.

Politically Somaliland isn’t back, economically on the other hand the writing is on the wall. Somaliland business benefit greatly from doing business in Somalia. There are banks in Puntland that have joint ventures between landers and Puntites.

The economy will decide if you return or not. And so far, the economy is pro union.

terrible argument as somalilanders do business with djibouti and ethiopia too, economics are just that, economics.

You guys need to let go let it go

IMG_7897.GIF

Why are non landers, so emotional
When it comes to SL?

Does it distract from the poor
State of their country? LOL

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

You better back your statements up. Somaliland claim to independence exists it is the only reason why Somalia has not been able to bring Somaliland to justice by an international court. It goes something like this Somalia has sovereignty over Somaliland but Somaliland has the better legal case. You see the difference?

Also you saying that it has not been able to attract foreign investment proves to me you know absolutely nothing about what's actually going on. When people want to invest in Somalia, they do it through Puntland or Somaliland. Get your shit straight.

Now if you were basically just a hater I would've said nothing but when you say baseless stuff like that I have to stomp your face in. This is the same for @Von you followed his momentum as if it was the truth. Your bullshit stinks, it reeks.

914744b40f7f0fd855a0d331cbbb0562.gif

Last edited:
terrible argument as somalilanders do business with djibouti and ethiopia too, economics are just that, economics.

It’s a statement not an argument.

We all have the same customers and clients.

The economics doesn’t lie about the state of Somaliland it’s dependence on Somalia’s economy.

Be autonomous and if independence doesn’t come. You need access to credit and global companies are scared of having thier contracts nullified in international courts. Until you get independence on paper, Somaliland is a Property of somalia.

Don’t be upset about the truth. If you seek autonomy and join the confederation; global investments can pour in and human capital can cross between state borders.

She’s right about many things and there are a few things I don’t agree.

Anyways, I gotta get back to figuring out how I can contribute to Puntland.

:samwelcome:

Von

You better back your statement up. Somaliland claim to independence exists it is the only reason why Somalia has not been able to bring Somaliland to justice by an international court. It goes something like this Somalia has sovereignty over Somaliland but Somaliland has the better legal case. You see the difference?

Also you saying that it has not been able to attract foreign investment proves to me you know absolutely nothing about what's actually going on. When people want to invest in Somalia, they do it through Puntland or Somaliland. Get your shit straight.

Now if you were basically just a hater I would've said nothing but when you say baseless stuff like that I have to stomp your face in. This is the same for @Von you followed his momentum as if it was the truth. Your bullshit stinks, it reeks.

View attachment 33211
:dead::dead::dead:

It’s a statement not an argument.

We all have the same customers and clients.

The economics doesn’t lie about the state of Somaliland it’s dependence on Somalia’s economy.

Be autonomous and if independence doesn’t come. You need access to credit and global companies are scared of having thier contracts nullified in international courts. Until you get independence on paper, Somaliland is a Property of somalia.

Don’t be upset about the truth. If you seek autonomy and join the confederation; global investments can pour in and human capital can cross between state borders.

She’s right about many things and there are a few things I don’t agree.

Anyways, I gotta get back to figuring out how I can contribute to Puntland.

:samwelcome:

We don't want your world bank
Debts from the loans you have
taken out.

A loan you will never be able
To repay back like the other
African nations.

SL is good alhamduillah, real
Good

:siilaanyolaugh: Ps why do you daroods
Refer to PL as if it's a country? You
Meant Somalia right?