Intaad dunida nooshahay anunbaa, duudka kaa rarane

Dacay adag waxaan kuugu xidhay, daalinbaad tahaye

Haddaan dabarka kaa furi lahayn, amaanu kaa dayno

Duunyadii waraabuhu cuniyo, daayacbaad noqone

Dalanbaabiyahow meel xunbaad, dalaq tidhaahdaane

Nin Amxaaro Daafida u karin, amase Doofaarka

Dabeecuu u leeyahay Isaaq, gaalo daba jooge

Dillaal iyo hunguri waa wixii, dilay awowgoode

Dalkay gadan lahaayeen haddaan, lagaga deyrayne.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Yeah right and Sayid Mohamed was mx too.

Continue living in your bubble.

Tuug waxkaste buu haweysan. They have no shame. What a bubble to live in. This is why minority laangaabs are annoying sheegatayaal:mjlol:

The Sayyid was Ogaden bah geri. You continue to be having MX masayr in your ''bubble''

You're the tuug claming another man's land in Jubaland a MX populated state. You're the shameful one. You're annoying minority langaab sheegato. Us MX disown you in Jubaland. :drakelaugh::russ:

OGs are getting triggered for no reason

Nobody is triggered bootylicker. You think we are weak dhoocilo like yall?

You will see it all when MX take control of Jubaland. :drakelaugh::russ:

We have the power, population and dominate the most important gobol in Jubbaland:drakekidding: how can the powerful get triggered over powerless midgo keyboard warriors caranyahow afkanoolka ihi:comeon:

Our next President will be cawliyahan and get back Baardheere since you can't fight your own fight and no one is here to save you:denzelnigga: *cough cough aabo siad

Nobody is triggered bootylicker. You think we are weak dhoocilo like yall?

We have the power, population and dominate the most important gobol in Jubbaland:drakekidding: how can the powerful get triggered over powerless midgo keyboard warriors caranyahow afkanoolka ihi:comeon:

Our next President will be cawliyahan and get back Baardheere since you can't fight your own fight and no one is here to save you:denzelnigga: *cough cough aabo siad
What? Are you talking to me

Facts. Barre gave them land in Gedo. Why Gedo has almost no other clan living there. They did steal Baardheere from aulihan but the thing is they would never be able to do that without the help of Siad Barre. They are a nobody clan where we are known for karbaashing the British in both Jubbaland, NFD, Somaliland and Ogaden. Who was mareexaar before Siad Barre? What history does these laangaabs have?:cosbyhmm:

They are professional victims and hypocrites. They want their Shilaabo born leaders to rule Jubbaland from Lower Jubba where their qabiil have no deegaan, not even one single one but want to hold our people and leaders accountable for the same. Not happening. They know they will never gain power and dominate Jubbaland. These keyboard warriors know who we are and the envy is so real. This guy is even bragging about how mareexaar stole Luuq recently but cries about being treated like midgo in Kismaayo because they don't know how to behave on another man's land. They think we are sheekhaal, they can steal land from. It's not aabo Siad era anymore and grab Ogaden towns and cities

Hopefully mareeyaryar will learn to not mess with Ogaden as early as possible because it will end very ugly if they don't. Barre is not here to safe them and my people won't have mercy on these opportunistic victims and their laangaabnimo:francis:
Nacas. Sarinley was where marehan would stay and it was their turf in from the early 1900s. you only control kismaayo and insifnificant land outside of it. your justifying putting a gun to peoples heads and telling them to leave their homes. you should learn to behave.
Even the foreign expats outnumbered you in the kacaan era:chrisfreshhah:. youre using yahuud logic "once upon a time in 1800 my qabiil lived there":russ:

Nacas. Sarinley was where marehan would stay and it was their turf in from the early 1900s. you only control kismaayo and insifnificant land outside of it. your justifying putting a gun to peoples heads and telling them to leave their homes. you should learn to behave.
Even the foreign expats outnumbered you in the kacaan era:chrisfreshhah:. youre using yahuud logic "once upon a time in 1800 my qabiil lived there":russ:

We were there before you and we are still here on our land. Wlh port la'aan waa rafaad. I know you are hungry for one but it's not happening nacalaa iyo wixii aa ka timid wasse.

Nin dhoof ku yimid bey waligii geeridu dhibi. Meesha waligaaba nacnaclee sidii islaan miyir beeshay:mjlol: :drakekidding:

@geel.sade you are laughing too hard try not to pee your pants
Will you be my habesha slave girl?
We were there before you and we are still here on our land. Wlh port la'aan waa rafaad. I know you are hungry for one but it's not happening nacalaa iyo wixii aa ka timid wasse.

Nin dhoof ku yimid bey waligii geeridu dhibi. Meesha waligaaba nacnaclee sidii islaan miyir beeshay:mjlol: :drakekidding:
you were outnumbered by expats an Madows. "my qabiip was here in 1800" is baseless and dumb. if you buy dhul and settle yourself in a place its yours. unless you wanna go back in history then you should. claim makkah and kick out residents from other gobols since daarood was hashimi. see if carabta dont karbaash you.
go to saylac and say that shit see if isaaq dont deport you to your slave masters.

Last edited:
Will you be my habes

you were outnumbered by expats an Madows. "my qabiip was here in 1800" is baseless and dumb

Only in your dreams nacasyahow:ulyin:Weli Waa joognaa and still the majority. My family and qaraabo are all reer waamo. I am an asal and know everything about my dhul and the people who live on it nacalaa iyo aabo Siad dhafoorkiisa wasse.

We know you newcomers in Kismaayo, the afar xabo left won't suvirve there. Waa waxaad la miyir beeshay adiga iyo nasabkaagaba ana wasso fucking midgo yaryar:trumpsmirk: wlh xusuuqi xamar bey iloobi doonaan, cidaan yaa u sheega waxa ku soo socda:mjlol: mey dhulkooda joogaan oo dhistaan

Only in your dreams nacasyahow:ulyin:Weli Waa joognaa and still the majority. My family and qaraabo are all reer waamo. I am an asal and know everything about my dhul and the people who live on it nacalaa iyo aabo Siad dhafoorkiisa wasse.

We know you newcomers in Kismaayo, the afar xabo left won't suvirve there. Waa waxaad la miyir beeshay adiga iyo nasabkaagaba ana wasso fucking midgo yaryar:trumpsmirk: wlh xusuuqi xamar bey iloobi doonaan, cidaan yaa u sheega waxa ku soo socda:mjlol: mey dhulkooda joogaan oo dhistaan
you built nothin you just sieze mareexaan land. :snoop: when you go back to uhuru and amxaaro there'll be no trace of you apart from demolished houses of masaakiin mareexaan. if an ogaadeen lived in baardheere i wouodnt sieze his property but he would sieze mine. what a horrible people. and theyre my in laws and cousins and abtiyaal and habaryaro:susp::susp:
I will complain to Allah about my familys xoolo that got robbed by ogaadeen.

Like I said "we were here in 1800" is baseless since Madow lived there before you. how about vacating jubbooyinka for kenyans since your originally from the north. :camby:

you built nothin you just sieze mareexaan land. :snoop: when you go back to uhuru and amxaaro there'll be no trace of you apart from demolished houses of masaakiin mareexaan. if an ogaadeen lived in baardheere i wouodnt sieze his property but he would sieze mine. what a horrible people. and theyre my in laws and cousins and abtiyaal and habaryaro:susp::susp:
I will complain to Allah about my familys xoolo that got robbed by ogaadeen.

Like I said "we were here in 1800" is baseless since Madow lived there before you. how about vacating jubbooyinka for kenyans since your originally from the north. :camby:

You are way too stupid and caran to even have any legimite conversation with. You know Damn Well we dominate both Jubbas but since you want to be a wannabe mooryaan land grabber, your people will get served what you deserve. We will exterminate you In Jubbaland. We will use both Kenya and Ethiopia since you are begging for it. 2 decades your midgo afar xabo clan wont exist if you dont learn how to respect other people deegaano ana idin wasso wannabe mooryaano. Wlh It's so cringe how you acting powerful when you dont have power anywhere. Aabo Siad is dead maandhow. Wake up from the coma:comeon:

I am not here to argue with a fucking midgo mareexaar daciifsan about my fucking ancestral land. We will kill you all and dump you in the river fucking ungreatful marti. Waligaaba cabaad sidii islaan qafiifdey. Cabaad is just afkanoolnimo:drakelaugh:

You are way too stupid and caran to even have any legimite conversation with. You know Damn Well we dominate both Jubbas but since you want to be a wannabe mooryaan land grabber, your people will get served what you deserve. We will exterminate you In Jubbaland. We will use both Kenya and Ethiopia since you are begging for it. 2 decades your midgo afar xabo clan wont exist if you dont learn how to respect other people deegaano ana idin wasso wannabe mooryaano. Wlh It's so cringe how you acting powerful when you dont have power anywhere. Aabo Siad is dead maandhow. Wake up from the coma:comeon:

I am not here to argue with a fucking midgo mareexaar daciifsan about my fucking ancestral land. We will kill you all and dump you in the river fucking ungreatful marti. Waligaaba cabaad sidii islaan qafiifdey. Cabaad is just afkanoolnimo:drakelaugh:
Vacate the Lower Jubba Valley since Daarood are from the north. Bantus got there before you.

Vacate the Lower Jubba Valley since Daarood are from the north. Bantus got there before you.

Bajuunis are the only bantus who were there before kabalalax and they were only in Kismaayo (coast) and the Islands. The hinterland was galla Oromo and they don't live in the Jubbas anymore but still exist in Kenya as one of the smaller Cushitic groups but how could you know that since you have no right, present or past history on that land fucking powerless landgrabber in big 2018:mjlol:

Imagine being so desperate you want to give a land away of a whole people who dominated it for centuries and still dominates it because you are so qaraar and a bitter powerless afar xabo wannabe mooryaan landgrabber xoolo. The desperation is so extra and on another level:drakekidding:

Imagine being so desperate you want to give a land away of a whole people who dominated it for centuries and still dominated it because you are so qaraar and a bitter powerless afar xabo wannabe mooryaan landgrabber xoolo. The desperation is so extra and on another level:drakekidding:
youre using the logic of "we were here first". then vacate the jubba valley then since your originallly from the north.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending