Somaliland should thank beesha D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then get here and free your non-existent land from "amxaaro". Iskeen hee reer powerless:kodaksmiley::pachah1::mjlol: booto maran
Powerless? these are your masters and theyver been calling the shots in garissa and galbeed.
400x225_358744.jpg

220px-Uhuru_Kenyatta.jpg

Powerless? these are your masters and theyver been calling the shots in garissa and galbeed.
400x225_358744.jpg

220px-Uhuru_Kenyatta.jpg

The Masters of all Somalis:trumpsmirk::hemad: remember how Gabre is relevant in all corners of Somali politics? Dont be selective my nigga. Even farmaajo is ruled from Addis:fantasia2:

The Masters of all Somalis remember how Gabre is relevant in all corners of Somali politics? Dont be selective my nigga. Even farmaajo is ruled from Addis
difference is that when barre hiiraale had kismaayo he wasnt prostrating to kenya. the only place of dhulkeena we dont run is kismaayo and beled xaawo. we hate foreign interference, cant say the same about madoobe fetishizing being raped by kikuyus. most of your land is ruled by kenya and ethiopia or wajiduub. calm down boy you have little control over your territory.

difference is that when barre hiiraale had kismaayo he wasnt prostrating to kenya. the only place of dhulkeena we dont run is kismaayo and beled xaawo. we hate foreign interference, cant say the same about madoobe fetishizing being raped by kikuyus. most of your land is ruled by kenya and ethiopia or wajiduub. calm down boy you have little control over your territory.

Horta are you gay rapist? You either talking about sucking dick or rape? Everything ok at home?

Horta are you gay rapist? You either talking about sucking dick or rape? Everything ok at home?
you help majeerteen in kismaayo when they send you some s and give you boqol kun shilin to cover your qaat. slave boy go kiss uhuru's feet.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Did I touch a nerve to write this useless paragraph? Everyone knows wikipedia isn't a valid source fucking desperate Marehan:kodaksmiley::mjlol:

How could you be talking. MX outnumber you in Jubaland. And FYI Wikipedia is a valid source. You're just mad I found a source claming MX occupy the lower Jubas as of Jilib and Kismayo. :manny::drakelaugh:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Omg are the dumb Ogadens and the Marehans expansionist are fighting over a small city:pachah1:

Ogadens you belong to my country Ethiopia. I know you ONLFS are hiding in Kismayu but best believe we will find you Somalis will snitch on you

So @geel.sade you screwing Ogaden woman and you hate her tribe shame on you lol

Omg are the dumb Ogadens and the Marehans expansionist are fighting over a small city:pachah1:

Ogadens you belong to my country Ethiopia. I know you ONLFS are hiding in Kismayu but best believe we will find you Somalis will snitch on you

Somalis are so desperate. Why dont you just own your clan? no Ogaden woman will look your way stinky wannabe xabash oppressors:ulyin::russ: such a Dream. Our women have sharaf and stick to their own but nice try

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Somalis are so desperate. Why dont you just own your clan? no Ogaden woman will look your way stinky wannabe xabash oppressors:ulyin::russ: such a Dream. Our women have sharaf and stick to their own but nice try
I am not a Somalian slave boy
Go put that geelsade moron in his place who is banging your dumb woman and talking shit about her tribe.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Whatever you say:manny: and Ahmed gurey is long dead your people don't have to eat raw meat anymore.
But we got our revenge. We own somaliland and Ogadenia now. We assimilated Ogadens and the isaaqs I know claim Ethiopian they are ashamed of being Somalian. Nothing is wrong with raw meat. Somalians eat raw meat too:gaasdrink:

I am not a Somalian slave boy
Go put that geelsade moron in his place who is banging your dumb woman and talking shit about her tribe.

So this is truly a midget slave? War iska aamus filthy amxaar, markaa cunug dheerar dhaaftid goobta soo gal. The nerve of a midget. i heard your country were falling a part and the Somali army in ddsi, are almost around 100 000. I am looking forward to this show karbaashing reer midget indho kuus

How is gonder doing btw? I heard the tplf were dancing around your dead bodies. The show will continue when the country falls a part and i am here to enjoy it:denzelnigga:

But we got our revenge. We own somaliland and Ogadenia now. We assimilated Ogadens and the isaaqs I know claim Ethiopian they are ashamed of being Somalian. Nothing is wrong with raw meat. Somalians eat raw meat too:gaasdrink:

You must be a bigtime looser. You would never see me in a forum of the people i hate but go on with your obsession. You already know your time is over xabash qashin

Your victory will be short.Your government will soon fall after the oppression of the majority the oromos my cushitic brothers will take back the land you 'semites' stole and the Ogaden will soon be liberated somaliweyne is still very much on.You think I care if one or two coonish somalis call themselves Ethiopian? And what makes you think I care about the isaaqs If I had the opportunity I would have killed them all myself.Somalis don't eat raw meat dumbass:nahgirl:

:russ::russ::russ::russ::deadrose:

Your victory will be short.Your government will soon fall after the oppression of the majority the oromos my cushitic brothers will take back the land you 'semites' stole and the Ogaden will soon be liberated somaliweyne is still very much on.You think I care if one or two coonish somalis call themselves Ethiopian? And what makes you think I care about the isaaqs If I had the opportunity I would have killed them all myself.Somalis don't eat raw meat dumbass:nahgirl:

Waa qashin Soomaali ah oo u cuqdadeysan Ogaden kani. I know that for sure. Waxba ha isku daalin, beesha Ogaden laangaab oo dhan are triggered because they can't and will never have what we have:banderas: Nolosha cusub qasabaa lagu soo dhaweyn:lolbron: this is just a begining:denzelnigga::drakekidding: ala yaa u sheega

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Evil Somalians wishing my country to fall apart. Tplf is getting weak but our people will never go ham on each other unlike you savage Somalians. We support our Oromo Ethiopian president he is actually more habesha than Oromo. We respect authority unlike you Somalians who want to rule over each other. Even on forums you don't get along.

Hey Ogadenns you are part and parcel of Ethiopia. We are more closer to you than these Somalians.
Momma Ethiopia loves you :friendhug:

Evil Somalians wishing my country to fall apart. Tplf is getting weak but our people will never go ham on each other unlike you savage Somalians. We support our Oromo Ethiopian president he is actually more habesha than Oromo. We respect authority unlike you Somalians who want to rule over each other. Even on forums you don't get along.

Hey Ogadenns you are part and parcel of Ethiopia. We are more closer to you than these Somalians.
Momma Ethiopia loves you
:friendhug:
lol_idi_amin.gif

:deadrose::deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending