Somaliland should thank beesha D

Status
Not open for further replies.
youre using the logic of "we were here first". then vacate the jubba valley then since your originallly from the north.

I am using both:

We were here before you
We are still here and dominate our land with our waamo and deegaan specific traditions such as diisow (Ogaden waamo dance)
Your Goobile dance is called Saar Gedood for a reason while we have our own Saar waamo

You have absolute no claim to that land historically, demographically, subclan and culturally

Get that through your thick head fucking wax maan maran baa tahay

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
there were people before you nacas. vacate it for them since its historically theirs.
Imagine a guy born and raised in Ohio who's father or grandfather moved from New York being told to vacate his house or land because thats not his ancestral land:snoop: i wouldnt bother with these people bro they have a backward and savage mentality Africa is agreeing to open borders and look what these guys are saying about their own people in their own country we are doomed:snoop:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Will you be my habesha slave girl?

you were outnumbered by expats an Madows. "my qabiip was here in 1800" is baseless and dumb. if you buy dhul and settle yourself in a place its yours. unless you wanna go back in history then you should. claim makkah and kick out residents from other gobols since daarood was hashimi. see if carabta dont karbaash you.
go to saylac and say that shit see if isaaq dont deport you to your slave masters.
Why are you guys obsessed with the word "slave"
Do you enjoy being owned:susp:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
OGs are getting triggered for no reason

@Puntlandtheglorious Exactly my brother OGs are getting triggered because they are scared of us MX in Jubaland. We about to be the president of Jubaland. And they're all panicking right now. They know once MX become president of Jubaland they're gonna go back to Kenya and Ethiopia. MX meaning they will be the ones protecting Kismayo and Jilib in the lower Jubas. 2019 Jubaland state election a MX man will become president you'll see my brother.

Imagine a guy born and raised in Ohio who's father or grandfather moved from New York being told to vacate his house or land because thats not his ancestral land:snoop: i wouldnt bother with these people bro they have a backward and savage mentality Africa is agreeing to open borders and look what these guys are saying about their own people in their own country we are doomed:snoop:
There are mareexaan who've had their houses built in the colonial period taken or demolished by Ogaadeen. He's blatantly justifying this gardarro. Shows the difference between us and them. We captured Kismaayo and never harmed the Majeerteen who tried multiple times to get the upper hand over us so they could do the same as Madoobe or worse.
When they were getting violated in Ethiopia they were advocating for soomaalinimo and acted like our brothers (especially mareexaan). Their mareexaan cousins would invite them to leave Ethiopia and to live alongside them in Somalia. We were the only major support for them in Somalia and no other clan loved them more than us. Now they gained the upper hand over us in Kismaayo they've shown their true colors. Disloyal snakes. In the end this will backfire on them since their only "allies" are Majeerteen all the way uo north. They're not gonna fly from Nugaal to help them when in need.
Look at the damage they've done to Kismaayo, imagine if they controlled the Balanbale and Caabudwaaq districts in galgaduud.:snoop::ohlord:

Last edited:

Shaolin23

There are mareexaan who've had their houses built in the colonial period taken or demolished by Ogaadeen. He's blatantly justifying this gardarro. Shows the difference between us and them. We captured Kismaayo and never harmed the Majeerteen who tried multiple times to get the upper hand over us so they could do the same as Madoobe or worse.
When they were getting violated in Ethiopia they were advocating for soomaalinimo and acted like our brothers (especially mareexaan). Their mareexaan cousins would invite them to leave Ethiopia and to live alongside them in Somalia. We were the only major support for them in Somalia and no other clan loved them more than us. Now they gained the upper hand over us in Kismaayo they've shown their true colors. Disloyal snakes. In the end this will backfire on them since their only "allies" are Majeerteen all the way uo north. They're not gonna fly from Nugaal to help them when in need.
Look at the damage they've done to Kismaayo, imagine if they controlled the Balanbale and Caabudwaaq districts in galgaduud.:snoop::ohlord:
Ninyahow Ogaden are not real Darood You don't become Darood only by abtirsi but also your behaviour and character your sleeping bro they have a different dhaqan than the rest of Darood one thing that have always separated us from other Somalis our dhaqan or xeer we follow we don't have xeer between us and most OGs how can we come to the table with them as brothers Darood doesn't mass rape,loot,kill POWs,kill unarmed masakiin,evict people from homes and steal the land and other despicable acts that's not our culture From Jees's SPM to Illeys Liyu police to Madoobe RKB I can name so many instances they did the dhaqan xumo to not only fellow Daroods but also to each other! Darood will fight and conquer each other and freeze each other out of power but that's were it stops don't slip a large percentage of OGs are assimilated Wardey Oromo or Arsi Oromo we must deal with the like Oromo

Madoobe is not a real Jubalander he doesn't represent Jubaland as a whole. He's a Kenyan or a Ethiopian not a Somali muwaadin. MX occupy Bardera and it's their city same way MX occupy Kismayo and say it's their city. Nobody can ''push'' MX. MX are the real Jubalanders in the Juba valley. Jubaland needs a MX president to take over and make it a MX lead state. MX are not ''tuugo'' they are landeere people that have land all over Jubaland. MX is too large to be shipped. Now MX should ship OGs to Garrissa, Kenya and to Jijiga, Ethiopia that's where they belong. MX gonna protect Bardera and take back Kismayo. MX are gonna evacuate OGs from Jubaland and send them back to Kenya and Ethiopia. Because that's the fair thing to do. A MX man will succeed in the 2019 Jubaland state election. And become the president of Jubaland.
lol all the while you have a picture of Bare bootindheere from Geledi, ETHIOPIA. You worship siyad barre, another Ethiopian. why the double standards? or u are just stupid.

Sheikh

VIP
lol all the while you have a picture of Bare bootindheere from Geledi, ETHIOPIA. You worship siyad barre, another Ethiopian. why the double standards? or u are just stupid.

Lol I don't believe in ''double standards'' sxb But I do admit Barre Hiiraale is from Geledi and Siad Barre AUN was from the Ethiopia Somali region. MX lived in the Ethiopia Somali region in the old days. But Barre Hiiraale and Siad Barre AUN were raised and taught in Garbaharey, Gedo where they had family there. I believe MX should get their share in Kismayo and they should get their houses back in the lower Jubas. MX have lived in Kismayo and the lower Jubas since 1998 even before that if i'm precise and all the way up to 2013. And they are still a mass full MX that live in Kismayo today that still have their homes and businesses etc.

You are way too stupid and caran to even have any legimite conversation with. You know Damn Well we dominate both Jubbas but since you want to be a wannabe mooryaan land grabber, your people will get served what you deserve. We will exterminate you In Jubbaland. We will use both Kenya and Ethiopia since you are begging for it. 2 decades your midgo afar xabo clan wont exist if you dont learn how to respect other people deegaano ana idin wasso wannabe mooryaano. Wlh It's so cringe how you acting powerful when you dont have power anywhere. Aabo Siad is dead maandhow. Wake up from the coma:comeon:

I am not here to argue with a fucking midgo mareexaar daciifsan about my fucking ancestral land. We will kill you all and dump you in the river fucking ungreatful marti. Waligaaba cabaad sidii islaan qafiifdey. Cabaad is just afkanoolnimo:drakelaugh:
They lost dhuusomareeb to HG, and lost many other land in GG to ceer. They have been pushed to the border with wardheer, balnbaale and abudwaaq, both of which were makaahil Ogaden lands in the past. These niggas are gypsies sxb, they have no historical land. You cannot point to one land that marehan settled in 200 years ago. With ogaden, our lands combined is bigger than proper somalia itself, we hustled to get it. we pushed gaalo to the edges sxb, then the English came to fight us, and when they couldn't win, to punish us, they divided our lands into three different countries. These uneducated idiots don't understand any of that G. With MX, gedo was created for htem in 1975. Abudwaaq and balanbaale used to be ogaden lands, but since ogaden were mostly geeljire in the past, they found galgaduud to be too dry and useless, so they moved, leaving it to these boon hunter gathering midgo. That's it, on yeah they live as a marti among us in geledi. lol that's it. where is their historical deegaan? It doesn't exist, which begs with question, where the f*ck did they live 300 years ago?

Lol I don't believe in ''double standards'' sxb But I do admit Barre Hiiraale is from Geledi and Siad Barre AUN was from the Ethiopia Somali region. MX lived in the Ethiopia Somali region in the old days. But Barre Hiiraale and Siad Barre AUN were raised and taught in Garbaharey, Gedo where they had family there. I believe MX should get their share in Kismayo and they should get their houses back in the lower Jubas. MX have lived in Kismayo and the lower Jubas since 1998 even before that if i'm precise and all the way up to 2013. And they are still a mass full MX that live in Kismayo today that still have their homes and businesses etc.
Typical Marehan munaafuq. I thought so.

where do marehan live in lower juba? name on deegaan?

Sheikh

VIP
Typical Marehan munaafuq. I thought so.

where do marehan live in lower juba? name on deegaan?

Typical Ikodheere doqon acting like he all that. :russ: Marehan live in the deegans in the lower Jubas they occupy Kismayo and Jilib sxb.

Typical Ikodheere doqon acting like he all that. :russ: Marehan live in the deegans in the lower Jubas they occupy Kismayo and Jilib sxb.
u said madoobe wasn't a somali muadin, tell me do you consider siyad barre and barre hiiraale to be somali or ethiopian?

and yea Jilib isn't in lower juba, it's in middle jubba and it's settled by biyomaal, Ogaden, sheeikhaal and bantu.

Shaolin23

u said madoobe wasn't a somali muadin, tell me do you consider siyad barre and barre hiiraale to be somali or ethiopian?

and yea Jilib isn't in lower juba, it's in middle jubba and it's settled by biyomaal, Ogaden, sheeikhaal and bantu.
My nigga Ferrari honest question what is your beef with MX your hate and cuqdad is like what Issaq have for Darood can you give me historical incidents where MX have done OGs slimey and don't count the SPM rebellion in 1989 in the Jubba Valley that was government vs rebels let's debate I want to show your cuqdad to the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts