Somaliland should thank beesha D

Status
Not open for further replies.
@wars Ilkodheer Jubaland is my land you illegally come to Jubaland. You fake Jubalanders get off our land. You Ilkodheer lagaab irrelevant wannabe. Get off the Marehan Jubaland's land. You're the guys that take orders from Kenya and Ethiopia. Marehan kicked those Kenyans out of Beled Hawo. Hooyada was.

My family have been in lower Jubba for centuries laangaabyahow. You wish you were me maandhow runta sheeg:lolbron:

And why are you calling for back up? You have litterally 6 of your laangaab cousins in this thread, fucking weakling:mjlol:

Marehan occupy Jubaland. It's their state and land.
Gedo is the largest and most populated region which we are the dominant qabiil. We own the most land in Kismaayo and we dominate the countryside.This guy is stuck in 1870 when his people were doing jumping jacks dances in Kismaayo. Kismaayo was a city when Majeerteen were dominant. Ogaadeen were doing jumping jacks in Afmadow. We live in the Jilib district aswell and a large population in the town. We live in Jamaame alongside Biyamaal and Madow. Bu'aale has a raxanweyn presence alongside OGs.
We are the most populous clan in Jubbaland and they are a minority. They're salty because most of their territory is ruled by Uhuru and Mareim.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
My family have been in lower Jubba for centuries laangaabyahow. You wish you were me maandhow runta sheeg:lolbron:

And why are you calling for back up? You have litterally 6 of your laangaab cousins in this thread, fucking weakling:mjlol:

So as my family they've been living in the lower Jubas since the 90's you langaab. You wish you were me a MX man ruunta sheeg.

You and your langaab cousins are 2 in this thread. Us MX outnumber in this thread the same way we outnumber you in Jubaland and the in lower Jubas. You're the weakling over here complaining about another's man land. Jubaland is MX land get used to it.

Nope you ilkodeere langaab land tuug you're just describing yourself right now.
They run after xoolo mareexaan and call us tuugo lmao. My man is still stuck in 1870 when kismaayo was a few cagdheer huts where they were doing jumping jacks. Majeerteen dominated kismaayo for a long tike up '98. Ogaadeen were outnumbered by foreign expats during the kacaan. We dominated it until 2013. Ethiopia tried to help them take it from us but they failed. In the late 2000s there was a major backlash against MJ and MX made them a minority in the countryside.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
They run after xoolo mareexaan and call us tuugo lmao. My man is still stuck in 1870 when kismaayo was a few cagdheer huts where they were doing jumping jacks. Majeerteen dominated kismaayo for a long tike up '98. Ogaadeen were outnukbered by foreign expats during the kacaan. We dominated it until 2013. Ethiopia tried to help them take it from us but they failed. In the late 2000s there was a major backlash against MJ and MX made them a minority in the countryside.

Exactly my brother. They are going after xoolo Marehan and they're calling us tuugo. The irony is real.

Marehan, you live on that land "we stole" and guess who is ruling your laangaab irrelevant wannabe mooryaan clan? What a time to be alive :mjlol:

Somalis and Cushitic people as a whole "stole" anything outside of Northern Somalia from Khoisan people genius and now you are semi colonized and taking orders from Ethiopia *cough farmooge nacas and getting bombed by Kenya on the land we "stole" for you:drakelaugh: Maashallaah.

Don't point fingers when three are pointing back fucking the hypocritical dhiladaa tahay was
Moyaan kulaha. You speak like one yourself :ftw9nwa:
Farmaajo represents Somalia as a whole, if he takes an L then we all do. He's doing his best in tough circumstances lakiin I can't say the same for some others :sass2:
Also, I never said you stole from us. We ain't Wardey, however, you might be. I heard a lot are now your inadeers kkkk

Moyaan kulaha. You speak like one yourself :ftw9nwa:
Farmaajo represents Somalia as a whole, if he takes an L then we all do. He's doing his best in tough circumstances lakiin I can't say the same for some others :sass2:
Also, I never said you stole from us. We ain't Wardey, however, you might be. I heard a lot are now your inadeers kkkk

Farmooge doqon is a puppet who doesn't even know how to speak and get bullied and threatened every other day by Hawiye because he is marti in Xamar:ulyin: nigga can't even say a sentence. Is he autistic horta?

You are the only Darod clan who have midgo sub sub clans. Iska aamuus midget . We know who the midget Wardey and the Oromo half-breeds are:drakelaugh: It's definitely not my people who are known for their tall height. :camby:

Farmooge doqon is a puppet who doesn't even know how to speak and get bullied and threatened every other day by Hawiye because he is marti in Xamar:ulyin: nigga can't even say a sentence. Is he autistic horta?

You are the only Darod clan who have midgo sub sub clans. Iska aamuus midget . We know who the midget Wardey and the Oromo half-breeds are:drakelaugh: It's definitely not my people who are known for their tall height. :camby:
You're people have been down south way longer than us, I think it's the opposite.
And you guys are more powerless than us; blackie controls Kismaayo, Dhoobley and a few insignificant places (he's been in limbo in Kismaayo for almost 5 years).

You're people have been down south way longer than us, I think it's the opposite.
And you guys are more powerless than us; blackie controls Kismaayo, Dhoobley and a few insignificant places (he's been in limbo in Kismaayo for almost 5 years).

Lol and suddenly we have been there longer than you. Make up your mind. You really think like a geel, geel sade

And Blackie is nigh on useless, he controls Kismaayo, Dhoobley and a few other places.

And what does Barre Hiraale control:mjlol: Playing hide and seek with his 4 soldiers. Atleast Madoobe is freeing absame territory from Al-Shabaab while yall are fixated on a shared city far away from your own land. Get your priorities right yaa geel:kodaksmiley:

And what does Barre Hiraale control:mjlol: Playing hide and seek with his 4 soldiers. Atleast Madoobe is freeing absame territory from Al-Shabaab while yall are fixated on a shared city far away from your own land. Get your priorities right yaa geel:kodaksmiley:
Your boy is a terrorist, I dissed Barre Hiiraale on here aswell. Your boy Madoobe can't even go to Bu'aale, his capital. You guys were put in Kismayo by the KDF, they might have forgotten to stop for fuel, maybe that's why he still can't capture Jamaame, and most roads in and out of Kismaayo are off limits to him.

Your boy is a terrorist, I dissed Barre Hiiraale on here aswell. Your boy Madoobe can't even go to Bu'aale, his capital. You guys were put in Kismayo by the KDF, they might have forgotten to stop for fuel, maybe that's why he still can't capture Jamaame, and most roads in and out of Kismaayo are off limits to him.

I thought we were in Jubbaland before you as you wrote earlier and suddenly we are placed there by KDF:cosbyhmm: logic of a geel

HAHAHAHHA
What has being "eloquent" done for your leaders? At least Farmaajo is trying. He has all this mess to clean up. Your adeers are still incomepetent despite not having 0 5% of the responsibility he has.
Also, don't ever speak when you have someone like Abdi Illey as a relative. You're a joke. Give it a rest.
P.S: calling a doesn't help your arguements. It just makes you look desperate (which you are). Try again-you've failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending