Somaliland should thank beesha D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You somali diaspora who actively engage in tribalism should be ashamed of yourselves. You of all people should know how bad such a mindset is. Fucking losers.

You somali diaspora who actively engage in tribalism should be ashamed of yourselves. You of all people should know how bad such a mindset is. Fucking losers.
I had nothing against ogaadeen until I went to Kismayo and saw things for myself.

I had nothing against ogaadeen until I went to Kismayo and saw things for myself.

You are diaspora who knows what a civilized country is like, do you see tribalism in the west? people dont even know their tribes. You should all be good examples to somalis back home not engage in it.

Nothing is wrong with raw meat you savage baboon. It's more nutritious than the food you skinny Somalians eat. You Ogaden eat raw meat too. You are Ethiopian you belong to my country.
We will hunt down the onlf terrorists in Kismayu:fittytousand:

You talk so much shit for a country that had to beg and cry on the world stage to avoid getting conquered and enslaved.

Haile Selaisse in the late 30's early 40's had to bend the knee to the newly formed powerless UN to avoid getting his garbage empire taken down by those Italians and Siad Barre made you guys cry to all the communist countries in the world.

Who the heck lets Cuban midget fight their wars for them :drakelaugh:

The mass breeding 100 million strong Oromos along with restless Somalis in the kililka shanaad will be Ethiopia's downfall sooner rather than later :pachah1:

You are diaspora who knows what a civilized country is like, do you see tribalism in the west? people dont even know their tribes. You should all be good examples to somalis back home not engage in it.
Diaspora ogaadeen become disgusting Qabiilistayaal when they go to Kismayo. They're just as bad as people there.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
geel.sade educate me on whats really going on in kismaayo bro is it peaceful now like they promote on jubbaland tv? Do all non OG get harrased in the city or just MX? who is majority in each of the xaafads?whats the relationship between kenya and ethiopia there with Madoobe? Are OGs building homes there or just evicting and squatting in built home and are they og somalis or ones from qoraxey and garrissa

Imagine being the oldest country in the continent & having common identity for 1000s of years but be poorer than fake countries that appeared in the 1900s while being landlocked. This is the life of the common Habesha.
:camby:

They lost dhuusomareeb to HG, and lost many other land in GG to ceer. They have been pushed to the border with wardheer, balnbaale and abudwaaq, both of which were makaahil Ogaden lands in the past. These niggas are gypsies sxb, they have no historical land. You cannot point to one land that marehan settled in 200 years ago. With ogaden, our lands combined is bigger than proper somalia itself, we hustled to get it. we pushed gaalo to the edges sxb, then the English came to fight us, and when they couldn't win, to punish us, they divided our lands into three different countries. These uneducated idiots don't understand any of that G. With MX, gedo was created for htem in 1975. Abudwaaq and balanbaale used to be ogaden lands, but since ogaden were mostly geeljire in the past, they found galgaduud to be too dry and useless, so they moved, leaving it to these boon hunter gathering midgo. That's it, on yeah they live as a marti among us in geledi. lol that's it. where is their historical deegaan? It doesn't exist, which begs with question, where the f*ck did they live 300 years ago?

They are indeed gypsy qashin. They know who we are Ferrari. They just can't face the facts and reality

They are loosing all their deegaano and land in central Somalia to Hawiye but cry about Kismaayo and Ogaden? They remind me of habar gidir cidaan. Their entitlement is ridiculous and absolutely laughable. Wlh I hope Madoobe stop being inclusive and kick them out. How did you come to a deegaan in 1991 and feel you have ownerships over it? More than so than the native clans? They are singing the same old songs about "its people from Garissa and qoraxey" taking over Kismaayo as if there aren't Ogaden natives who dominate the whole gobol:birdman: reer Garissa are reer waamo, mostly Ogaden btw and have more rightto lower Jubba than a gedoian who is mareexaar :camby:my ancestors were grazing between Jubba river in lower Jubba, Middle Jubba all the way down to tana river. It's historically the same region and people. Even if there are Ogadens from other region, they have every right to be there as their clan dominate the gobol. Other clans do the same including mareexaar. I don't see Zoomaalis policing let alone civilians, even their mooryaano from kililka in Ethiopia such as Siad Barre, Abdullahi yusuf and Barre Hiraale.:kodaksmiley:

They are bitter wlh but ciil ha u dhinto kii ciil hayo. We had ownership of that land for centuries and will still dominate it for thousands years and more. Yaryar midgo acting powerful, never cringed so much:susp:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
They are indeed gypsy qashin. They know who we are Ferrari. They just can't face the facts and reality

They are loosing all their deegaano and land in central Somalia to Hawiye but cry about Kismaayo and Ogaden? They remind me of habar gidir cidaan. Their entitlement is ridiculous and absolutely laughable. Wlh I hope Madoobe stop being inclusive and kick them out. How did you come to a deegaan in 1991 and feel you have ownerships over it? More than so than the native clans? They are singing the same old songs about "its people from Garissa and qoraxey" taking over Kismaayo as if there aren't Ogaden natives who dominate the whole gobol:birdman: reer Garissa are reer waamo, mostly Ogaden btw and have more rightto lower Jubba than a gedoian who is mareexaar :camby:my ancestors were grazing between Jubba river in lower Jubba, Middle Jubba all the way down to tana river. It's historically the same region and people. Even if there are Ogadens from other region, they have every right to be there as their clan dominate the gobol. Other clans do the same including mareexaar. I don't see Zoomaalis policing let alone civilians, even their mooryaano from kililka in Ethiopia such as Siad Barre, Abdullahi yusuf and Barre Hiraale.:kodaksmiley:

They are bitter wlh but ciil ha u dhinto kii ciil hayo. We had ownership of that land for centuries and will still dominate it for thousands years and more. Yaryar midgo acting powerful, never cringed so much:susp:
Why are you Wardey Oromo so obsessed with MX if your so big and powerful and we are so small and insignificant Ilkadheer big clan with small clan mentality due to 100 years of slavery 1 Sade =20 Ilkadheer Warday converts to Absame:mjlol:

Why are you Wardey Oromo so obsessed with MX if your so big and powerful and we are so small and insignificant Ilkadheer big clan with small clan mentality due to 100 years of slavery 1 Sade =20 Ilkadheer Warday converts to Absame:mjlol:
They are true xaabo. Huge numbers but low in quality. Got slapped up by Kikuyus and Habesha, and still are. They still can't capture the Kismaayo countryside.
Seems like this guy doesn't understand that demographics change. "My clan were here during the year 1800, so anyone else f*ck off".
Notice he doesn't attack Majeerteen who have been the dominant clan in the 1900s (and probably other times).
"We were there before you so we will kick you out of your houses" is Israeli logic :mjlol:.
If we apply that logic then Ogaadeen should vacate Kismaayo for Bantus and Bajuunis since they were there before them, or does the clock stop at the year 1800?

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
u said madoobe wasn't a somali muadin, tell me do you consider siyad barre and barre hiiraale to be somali or ethiopian?

and yea Jilib isn't in lower juba, it's in middle jubba and it's settled by biyomaal, Ogaden, sheeikhaal and bantu.

I meant Madoobe doesn't care about the people living in Jubaland. He didn't defend Beled Hawo, Gedo Jubaland when they were fighting off those Kenyans by themselves. He just stood there and let it happen. That's not Somalilike behavior. I consider Siad Barre AUN and Barre Hiiraale to be Somali. They fought for Somalis not for the enemies unlike Madoobe is doing. And I know Jilib is in the middle Jubas. The inhabitants are mostly Marehan. And the rest is followed by Ogaden, Sheeikhaal, and Biyomaal. I see you snubbed Marehan out of Jilib because they are the ones that mostly occupy the town.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
They are true xaabo. Huge numbers but low in quality. Got slapped up by Kikuyus and Habesha, and still are. They still can't capture the Kismaayo countryside.
Seems like this guy doesn't understand that demographics change. "My clan were here during the year 1800, so anyone else f*ck off".
Notice he doesn't attack Majeerteen who have been the dominant clan in the 1900s (and probably other times).
"We were there before you so we will kick you out of your houses" is Israeli logic :mjlol:.
If we apply that logic then Ogaadeen should vacate Kismaayo for Bantus and Bajuunis since they were there before them, or does the clock stop at the year 1800?

You are savage:deadosama:

Nigga said does the clock stop at the year 1800:pachah1:

12729543845_9e9e15f603_z.jpg
Wtf. Weren't you crying about MSB killing your family a few pages ago?
Walahi, you're a disgusting person laughing about other people being killed especially your own people. Nacala kugu yaal. Inkaar baad qabtaa. This goes to you and all the bastards who laughed at these posts.

You're not even native to 50+% of the land you live on sxb. You stole it from the Wardey and now your land is being controlled by others. Ethiopia and Kenya are your masters.

Its no coincidence and I wish people would realize that sooner. Illahay does not like xaq darro :uCkf6mf:
Everything you do will come back to you :sass2:

You're not even native to 50+% of the land you live on sxb. You stole it from the Wardey and now your land is being controlled by others. Ethiopia and Kenya are your masters.

Its no coincidence and I wish people would realize that sooner. Illahay does not like xaq darro :uCkf6mf:
Everything you do will come back to you :sass2:

Marehan, you live on that land "we stole" and guess who is ruling your laangaab irrelevant wannabe mooryaan clan? What a time to be alive :mjlol:

Somalis and Cushitic people as a whole "stole" anything outside of Northern Somalia from Khoisan people genius and now you are semi colonized and taking orders from Ethiopia *cough farmooge nacas and getting bombed by Kenya on the land we "stole" for you:drakelaugh: Maashallaah.

Don't point fingers when three are pointing back fucking the hypocritical dhiladaa tahay was

Midget boy, Oromo midgets look like you Marehans. I know It's difficult to face your ancestry laangaabkaad tahay wase:umad:

We don't care for mareexaar. Stick to your land locked gobol or behave. As you see it's your brethens in this thread who are crying like es about my people karbaashing them. Prepare for a new era of exterminating your midgo subclan. Habargidir karbaashed you in the central regions, you lost dhuusomareeb and became their submissive oyin. You only have Caabudwaaq left as a town and my sacad cousins will destroy the little you have left there. I give it a half decade and yall will be gone there for good:banderas: talking about being a low quality clan:susp:

Bantus weren't there before us except bajuunis. Unlike you Marehan munaafiqiin, I know Bajuunis have more right to Kismaayo than I do.

Your logic of "we dominated Kismaayo for 6 years and therefore It's ours", is absolutely illogical. Even majeerteen and sheekhaal have more right to kismaayo than you Marehan midgos who came in 1991. I know It's hard to accept but face the reality like a grown man instead of crying like a dhoocil

Sheikh

VIP
Marehan, you live on that land "we stole" and guess who is ruling your laangaab irrelevant wannabe mooryaan clan? What a time to be alive :mjlol:

Somalis and Cushitic people as a whole "stole" anything outside of Northern Somalia from Khoisan people genius and now you are semi colonized and taking orders from Ethiopia *cough farmooge nacas and getting bombed by Kenya on the land we "stole" for you:drakelaugh: Maashallaah.

Don't point fingers when three are pointing back fucking the hypocritical dhiladaa tahay was

@wars Ilkodheer Jubaland is my land you illegally come to Jubaland. You fake Jubalanders get off our land. You Ilkodheer lagaab irrelevant wannabe. Get off the Marehan Jubaland's land. You're the guys that take orders from Kenya and Ethiopia. Marehan kicked those Kenyans out of Beled Hawo.

Sheikh

VIP
Midget boy, Oromo midgets look like you Marehans. I know It's difficult to face your ancestry laangaabkaad tahay wase:umad:

We don't care for mareexaar. Stick to your land locked gobol or behave. As you see it's your brethens in this thread who are crying like es about my people karbaashing them. Prepare for a new era of exterminating your midgo subclan. Habargidir karbaashed you in the central regions, you lost dhuusomareeb and became their submissive oyin. You only have Caabudwaaq left as a town and my sacad cousins will destroy the little you have left there. I give it a half decade and yall will be gone there for good:banderas: talking about being a low quality clan:susp:

Lagaab boy you illkodheer are land tuugs. Us MX don't care for illkodheers. Jubaland is ours.

Sheikh

VIP
Bantus weren't there before us except bajuunis. Unlike you Marehan munaafiqiin, I know Bajuunis have more right to Kismaayo than I do.

Your logic of "we dominated Kismaayo for 6 years and therefore It's ours", is absolutely illogical. Even majeerteen and sheekhaal have more right to kismaayo than you Marehan midgos who came in 1991. I know It's hard to accept but face the reality like a grown man instead of crying like a dhoocil

Marehan occupy Jubaland. It's their state and land.

Status
Not open for further replies.