Somaliland Sentences Anarchist Naema Qorane to 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
She should be killed or raped/tortured for 10 years as a punishment for being a tsaid of to the nation :sass2:

Somalia is an enemy state and anyone receiving pay to destabilize SL should be treated harshly bila naxariis :ehh:
Why are you so obsessed with rape? Are you even Muslim?

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Why are you so obsessed with rape? Are you even Muslim?
Rape is a form torture that will psychologically damage a person's mind.Which is why I support its use against female traitors to the nation :fittytousand:

Female enemies from Somalia that have been found guilty of attempting to destabilize SL shall also be raped :fittytousand:

Rape is a form torture that will psychologically damage a person's mind.Which is why I support its use against female traitors to the nation :fittytousand:

Female enemies from Somalia that have been found guilty of attempting to destabilize SL shall also be raped :fittytousand:
You're a filthy disgusting sicko, Acuudubillah.

Do you think you sound bad? You're a complete idiot.

Whats worse? Death or Rape you hypocritical boon. :kodaksmiley:

I would personally rape your boon jeberti sister if she arrived in Hargeisa :mjhaps:
You filthy sicko.
I'm still waiting for iidoor to annex Balanbale, I heard they still calaacal about the holocaust.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Do you think you sound bad? You're a complete idiot.
Why are you quoting me then? :sass1:

You are just another bitter enemy of the Duriyada Barakeysan that is pissed because your spy got caught red handed but stay rest assured there are konfuur MPs in SL payroll :sass2:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
You filthy sicko.
I'm still waiting for iidoor to annex Balanbale, I heard they still calaacal about the holocaust.
kn-696x582-696x430.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.