Somaliland Sentences Anarchist Naema Qorane to 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@geel.sade if habar gidir in galmudug and Ogaden in jubaland don’t give you no positions in their government then come to Puntland boowe we will give mareexan a minister position in the cabinet kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Clearly you been on meth and khat binge since 2007 Puntland has lost half the territory it controlled since 07 these are facts and we sit just 60 km from Punaniland capital we can take that too and send them running to the mountains
There’s only British somaliland and Italian somaliland

56736EFB-59D9-467E-BC94-5A7DE4575691.png

Puntland is occupying somaliland for 20 years now, my question is when will somaliland free themselves from Puntland occupation?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We will close the last 60 km between us and garowe , capture it and reclaim it . We have only a little land left to reclaim from doofar
How will you take on the rest of Somalia if you can’t even take on Puntland and free yourself from Puntland occupation of somaliland?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We've been bullying Puntland since 2007. Since 2007 Puntland has lost over half it's territory. Put the crack pipe down you limp wristed cross dresser
Im confused is sanaag part of Italian somaliland or British somaliland? Who lost territory?

Is sool and sanaag part of British somaliland or Italian somaliland?

Is it somaliland occupying Somalia?

Im confused is sanaag part of Italian somaliland or British somaliland? Who lost territory?

Is sool and sanaag part of British somaliland or Italian somaliland?

Is it somaliland occupying Somalia?

I'm confused did we not chase Punaniland out of Las Anod? Sanaag was never contested it's always been SL. We've bullied Punaniland left and right in Sool

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm confused did we not chase Punaniland out of Las Anod? Sanaag was never contested it's always been SL. We've bullied Punaniland left and right in Sool
Why is Puntland which is a federal state of Somalia occupying the country called somaliland for the past 20 years? Sool and sanaag are part of British somaliland not Italian somaliland so Puntland is occupying somaliland

What were Puntlanders Who are from Italian somaliland doing in sool las canood British somaliland?

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Galmudug isn’t mareexan state? I thought mareexan lives in cabudwaaq?

Marehan is the only Somali clan that occupies two states in Somalia. First it's Jubaland, Second it's Galmudug. So yeah beesha Marehan is very blessed. But Jubaland is us Marehan's main focus.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I guess harti, leelkase, awrtable are also guests in jubaland?

Nope but the real Ogaden SOmalis are welcomed. But Madoobe smuggles in Ethiopian Ogadens and Kenya Ogadens is that tolerable? But Harti, Leelkase, Awrtable are the inhabitants of Jubaland as well. Every Darood knows that his home is Jubaland and Puntland.

Status
Not open for further replies.