Somaliland Sentences Anarchist Naema Qorane to 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Dadaab is bantu, fool. Don't talk about laangaabnimo when you're Isaaq.
Langaabs are the one who try to pass off their tiny village as a major city.So stop quoting me cause I clearly don't know what tiny tuulo you were talking about in the first place

Isaac have somaliland and hawiye has galmudug and Ogaden has jubaland

What state are mareexan from?

They're oromos , can even 1 boon explain to me why boons biggest region is Ghetto? I mean Gedo? And why it was created only recently in 1975? Don't give me that "moved from the north " mumbo jumbo who moves to a desert shithole like Ghetto voluntarily? Boon Marehan are boni oromo hunter gatherer that were assimilated into darood through sexual relations similarly to how some dir got assimilated into oromo

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They're oromos , can even 1 boon explain to me why boons biggest region is Ghetto? I mean Gedo? And why it was created only recently in 1975? Don't give me that "moved from the north " mumbo jumbo who moves to a desert shithole like Ghetto voluntarily? Boon Marehan are boni oromo hunter gatherer that were assimilated into darood through sexual relations similarly to how some dir got assimilated into oromo
Is it true siad barre used nuclear weapons in hargaysa and burco?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No it's not true but Kenya and Uganda and Ethiopia are using the AIDS super weapon against you and your family
For the life of me I can’t understand how a country like somaliland is still occupied by one of Somalia federal state namely Puntland for the past 20 years it beggars belief how a single federal state member of Somalia has more clout than a country like somaliland In sanaag and buhoodle which is a stone throws away from burco

For the life of me I can’t understand how a country like somaliland is still occupied by one of Somalia federal state namely Puntland for the past 20 years it beggars belief how a single federal state member of Somalia has more clout than a country like somaliland In sanaag and buhoodle which is a stone throws away from burco

Clearly you been on meth and khat binge since 2007 Puntland has lost half the territory it controlled since 07 these are facts and we sit just 60 km from Punaniland capital we can take that too and send them running to the mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending