Somaliland Sentences Anarchist Naema Qorane to 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
She was bootyclapping for Siad Barre and talking shit about Cigal :faysalwtf: the very city she was in was bombed to the ground by siads white masters. She deserved a hot bullet to the head Mogadishu style
So thats what you meant by advocating for destabilization? By having an opinion on two dead men?

Zero

Somaliland patriot
So thats what you meant by advocating for destabilization? By having an opinion on two dead men?
She was advocating for a greater Somalia agenda.She was Al shabab level of crazy.She wanted people to arm themselves and fight the goverment.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Calm down sxb waa iska joke. I go back home a lot, was just there bishi kowaad.
Motherfuck those homeless Hussein Abokor
denzel-smoking.gif

She was bootyclapping for Siad Barre and talking shit about Cigal :faysalwtf: the very city she was in was bombed to the ground by siads white masters. She deserved a hot bullet to the head Mogadishu style
3 years is harsh. But if I was running Caabudwaaq, I would karbaash anyone doing dhaanto for blackie and his crew and send them on a plane to Qabri Dahar if I could.
Post a link from a somali news source, it might have more info.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm eventually for greater Somalia but this female waa clearly under the pay roll of NISA (so called intelligence agency of villa Somalia ). How do you totally disparage your parents ( her parents are the entity of Somaliland) cause, growing up, it took care of her security and education while her peers from the south were being gang raped. No country would tolerate that. Name one country that wouldn't punish a traitor? What does America want from Eric Snow ( whatever his name was ). I mean where is this democracy you people speak of. There's no democracy when you humiliate your country, when you turn into a traitor

3 years is harsh. But if I was running Caabudwaaq, I would karbaash anyone doing dhaanto for blackie and his crew and send them on a plane to Qabri Dahar if I could.
Post a link from a somali news source, it might have more info.

Yes you understand. f*ck blackie by the way , and I'll look for a non biased link

Gambar

VIP
I'm eventually for greater Somalia but this female waa clearly under the pay roll of NISA (so called intelligence agency of villa Somalia ). How do you totally disparage your parents ( her parents are the entity of Somaliland) cause, growing up, it took care of her security and education while her peers from the south were being gang raped. No country would tolerate that. Name one country that wouldn't punish a traitor? What does America want from Eric Snow ( whatever his name was ). I mean where is this democracy you people speak of. There's no democracy when you humiliate your country, when you turn into a traitor
I would really like to know what exactly happened because it is ridiculous. Why would she do it? Ma lacag ba la siiyay? What was the purpose? Or was it just simply comments made on FB or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.