Somaliland Sentences Anarchist Naema Qorane to 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really like to know what exactly happened because it is ridiculous. Why would she do it? Ma lacag ba la siiyay? What was the purpose? Or was it just simply comments made on FB or something?

Well her father makes similar comments all the times and reminices on the kacaan days when he use to "fight isaaq " so you can see this girl has been brainwashed by faqash from young age. It was her travels to and from mogadishu that raised suspicion she comes from poor family. Obviously someone was flying her out and cultivating her anti SL rhetoric, most likely paying her to further her fake career as a "poet ". The very country that kept her safe from bombs and terrorists wallahi I hope her whole family gets deported to mogadishu

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I would really like to know what exactly happened because it is ridiculous. Why would she do it? Ma lacag ba la siiyay? What was the purpose? Or was it just simply comments made on FB or something?

It has all the hallmarks of an sponsored agent, agent to spread propaganda and mischief in a peaceful land.

How else can one explain if a previously mediocre individual who had ambitions to become famous was rejected by a contest that she then would resort to an extreme measures to become famous by flying to Mogadishu to spew out lies and character assassinations. Right of the heels of just soon after she was rejected by a book contest. She wrote a book that was rejected. Then she flies to Mogadishu. Therefore you can see that she was approached at the most opportune time by agents of NISA.

Also it didn't help that she came from a poor family and that she wanted to be somebody so badly

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I'm eventually for greater Somalia but this female waa clearly under the pay roll of NISA (so called intelligence agency of villa Somalia ). How do you totally disparage your parents ( her parents are the entity of Somaliland) cause, growing up, it took care of her security and education while her peers from the south were being gang raped. No country would tolerate that. Name one country that wouldn't punish a traitor? What does America want from Eric Snow ( whatever his name was ). I mean where is this democracy you people speak of. There's no democracy when you humiliate your country, when you turn into a traitor
how many of you garxajis are pro somaliweyn bro ? sababtaan kuu weydiinayo, waxa laqaatay anakoo isla tashada oo runta isku sheega since gaining recognition is next to impossible for Somaliland.

World

VIP
If you're poor, pro-somaliweyn, and visit Xamar, then you're going jail.

These jeegans are even more extreme than north koreans.

Gambar

VIP
It has all the hallmarks of an sponsored agent, agent to spread propaganda and mischief in a peaceful land.

How else can one explain if a previously mediocre individual who had ambitions to become famous was rejected by a contest that she then would resort to an extreme measures to become famous by flying to Mogadishu to spew out lies and character assassinations. Right of the heels of just soon after she was rejected by a book contest. She wrote a book that was rejected. Then she flies to Mogadishu. Therefore you can see that she was approached at the most opportune time by agents of NISA.

Also it didn't help that she came from a poor family and that she wanted to be somebody so badly
Somalia has sponsored agents? Yaabka yaabki

Zero

Somaliland patriot
how many of you garxajis are pro somaliweyn bro ? sababtaan kuu weydiinayo, waxa laqaatay anakoo isla tashada oo runta isku sheega since gaining recognition is next to impossible for Somaliland.
Somaliweyn is basically advocating for becoming Darood and Hawiye slaves.Somali union would only result in us becoming a minority in our own fucking country and doing what Darood and Hawiye want.Your dumbass is asking the re-creation of what led us to war in the first place.The situation is even worse today since we have no debt,but Somalila has a huge external debt.Which country in their right mind would join an union with a xoolo country that has huge debts and your tax payer money will pay for it.Not to mention all the foreign actors and troops that operate in Somalia.:dead:

International recognition can kiss my ass as long as we recognize ourselves and have our governmental,military and economic independence.:camby:

That story has been debunked.That woman who stabbed the taxi driver with an AIDS needle was an MJ from Bosaso.:lolbron:
you get my point, somaliland can't talk about being free, it's a dictatorship, if you talk one bad thing about the state you will be imprison, unfortunately it has happened to many journalists. Not only that, I'm pretty sure that in somaliland news, they rather report this
http://www.thenational-somaliland.c...police-detain-mogadishu-man-posed-bridesmaid/

then this

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/double-bombing-rocks-somalia-mogadishu-180223161351144.html

Juche democratic republic of somaliland, where isaaqs are being habeshized and arabised by immigrants

BANTU

+op MVLI
GX and all of Isaaq is firmly pro SL. Don't let some loud people on the internet fool you

When people say Waddani are Somaliweyn that's just Kulmiye propaganda :ftw9nwa:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Well her father makes similar comments all the times and reminices on the kacaan days when he use to "fight isaaq " so you can see this girl has been brainwashed by faqash from young age. It was her travels to and from mogadishu that raised suspicion she comes from poor family. Obviously someone was flying her out and cultivating her anti SL rhetoric, most likely paying her to further her fake career as a "poet ". The very country that kept her safe from bombs and terrorists wallahi I hope her whole family gets deported to mogadishu
Somalia has sponsored agents? Yaabka yaabki

It makes sense tho! They can't forcibly subdue the breakaway region cause they got no army and so they've resorted to hiring the youth to speak to the youth in SL

you get my point, somaliland can't talk about being free, it's a dictatorship, if you talk one bad thing about the state you will be imprison, unfortunately it has happened to many journalists. Not only that, I'm pretty sure that in somaliland news, they rather report this
http://www.thenational-somaliland.c...police-detain-mogadishu-man-posed-bridesmaid/

then this

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/double-bombing-rocks-somalia-mogadishu-180223161351144.html

Juche democratic republic of somaliland, where isaaqs are being habeshized and arabised by immigrants

FH_FITW_Report_2018_WorldMap.jpg

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
GX and all of Isaaq is firmly pro SL. Don't let some loud people on the internet fool you

When people say Waddani are Somaliweyn that's just Kulmiye propaganda :ftw9nwa:
honestly I think isaaq unity is hanging on by a thread. large number of isaaqs for pro somaliweyne will be popping out if the on going instability in Somalia is resolved. we live in a desert with no nature resources. no wonder we're ranked the poorest in Somalia.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

We got Somaliweyn believers as every qabiil of SL. No more and no less.

Many of us recognize that SL won't gain recognition but what choice do we have. Who do we unite with? What sane person would run into a burning house.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
honestly I think isaaq unity is hanging on by a thread. large number of isaaqs for pro somaliweyne will be popping out if the on going instability in Somalia is resolved. we live in a desert with no nature resources. no wonder we're ranked the poorest in Somalia.
Its clear as day that you know nothing about Somaliland.:bell:

Go back home and travel through the whole of the somali regionsYou will come back running to SL.:trumpsmirk:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
We got Somaliweyn believers as every qabiil of SL. No more and no less.

Many of us recognize that SL won't gain recognition but what choice do we have. Who do we unite with? What sane person would run into a burning house.
Most Somaliweyn believers are ignorant.I used to be a Somaliweyn believer thinking my Grandfather/father's generation were foolish.:dead: Until I did some research and learned who truly benefits from Somaliweyn and the disastrous effects it would have on Somaliland.:susp:

Even some hawiyes are waking up to the somaliweyn scam
I went to Somalia and was disgusted by the ugaar. I believed in Somaliweyn (and still do), but I realized I didn't want to share a country with ugaar. I strongly oppose SL, but they do have a point.

Last edited:

BANTU

+op MVLI
I really disagree. Ultimately, Somalia is a failed project, just because people are optimistic does not make Somalia a functioning government. The reality is Al Shabaab is here for the long haul and the central government will be weak for another generation if not 2-3 generations and the federal states act more and more like autonomous countries and pay lip service to Somaliweyn when it's really my gobol/qabiil over everything.

SL is not only a desert (in fact what you call desert is actually semi-arid), it is many things and I advise you to explore it before making such claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending