Somaliland region security forces take down Somalia flag on flagpole in a Las Anod hotel, Sool

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Sultan nuur was never under sayyid command sayyid wasnt even a commander,he was the mouth piece, his rhetorics helped recruit people,he was never incharge till sultan nuur died 1907,even then most of the plans was by his commander especially hj haji suud who was also responsible for the construction of the fort in taleex,here is the list of dervish commanders wanted by the british
View attachment 84033
And really the only reason dhulos had footsoldiers there was location and they were not even that many
View attachment 84034
because of the DOM,MOD whatever alliance barre the nigerian decided to re write history with his ****** crew to give dhulos some significance

View attachment 84036

Ismail mirre was some clown not a general,my work will be to educate you here make a thread about dhulo dervish
Lol. I want a link to that second source :drakekidding:

There is million fucking threads of this garbage I have zero interest going back and fourth this is gonna be final post.
Now puntland fixing Cayn what you think?
I geuinly do not give a f*ck were not monolith they hate me just like how the garbage from isaaq/mj hate us
:kanyeshrug:
Dhulos is either ugadhyahan or garbage that either took orders from us (jamac siyaad) or trash we used to treat like midgaan (bah ararsame)
Or those who we preyed on (all of cayn inhabitants)
Just like we have history of killing mj/isaaq garabage we have as much killing dhulos.
Is not surprising they tend to suck our enemy dick today.
U never slave no body u were always someone B1tch from siyadka to Odiga afka silka laha siyad bare hadhana waxa tahay dh1lo snm View attachment 84004
European talking about the invasion
A Nuur Ahmed Man of the Mahmud Geraad sub clan camels were stolen by The Cusman Mahmud of the Majerteen on the borders, and the Mahamuud Gerad Dhulbahante went on the war path and invaded Majerteen country and captured the Majerteen Headquarters at Noobir all the way to Indian Ocean. The Story is interesting It's claimed that man had many camels and when he lost the he demanded their return from the Mj, and they refused. He went back to the Dhulbahante to avenge him. An army was prepared for the war with many warriors and Abandulaayaal, but the elders said the Majerteen have many slaves from Zanzibar and beyond who are magicians, they will know we are coming, they already expect us, we need away to trick them. It was decided that each warior will put under his saddle soil from our land, and that we travel at night and rest in the morning, & that we don't kill their women, children & elders & the Abanduule that led their wariors. The Majerteen Magicians and their slaves were confused they were like the Dhulbahante are coming, they are here, but they are still in their land!!. The Dhulbahante were actually on top of them. They struck them and destroyed their Army, and killed the man who stole the camels, they lost many men and their Headquarters of Noobir burnt and pillaged. The camels were returned and the war won.
The Aftermath
pdgY5 (1).jpg

When the so called men ran to bosaso they left women like @Gibiin-Udug to fend for herself:francis:
Lol snm as if I wasn't the men who use to execute them as recent as 80s:heh:

There is million fucking threads of this garbage I have zero interest going back and fourth this is gonna be final post.

I geuinly do not give a f*ck were not monolith they hate me just like how the garbage from isaaq/mj hate us
Dhulos is either ugadhyahan or garbage that either took orders from us (jamac siyaad) or trash we used to treat like ******* (bah ararsame)
Just like we have history of killing mj/isaaq garabage we have as much killing dhulos.
Is not surprising they tend to suck our enemy **** today.

The Aftermath
View attachment 84081
When the so called men ran to bosaso they left women like @Gibiin-Udug to fend for herself:francis:
How can you guys get back to giving those jama siyaad, bararsame, cayn people orders again? There ruining your tribes image and name.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Dhulos is either ugadhyahan or garbage that either took orders from us (jamac siyaad) or trash we used to treat like ******* (bah ararsame)
Is not surprising they tend to suck our enemy **** today.

The Aftermath
View attachment 84081

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You know me and you get along so well online because we're neighbors back home we have the most in common.
Me and you would've been married if we stayed back:mjhaps:
God forbid, but then again you would have waved the Puntland flag while always screaming MJ hanalaato. :samwelcome:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So pretty much ugaadhyahan current population of Nalayeh Ahmed and Nur Ahmed are useless in getting back lasnod from the current trash that live there? And yeah, I dont know why we give seats to Jama Siyaad and bararsame.

So let me get this straight, you dhulos hate each other so much that you choose between SL and PL as leverage to f*ck each other over? No wonder isaaqs talk nonsense about ruling you guys, your family members (which they are, whether you like it or not) gave it to them and threw their dignity in the toilet and flushed it.

Dont be delusional, you have to unite with dhulos that mix with isaaq. Siilyano own mother was dhulos and it didnt stop him from trying to save his tribe in 2011. I think your overating how much dhulos over there care for isaaq.

What do you think of this new Midnimo State with warsans that Camey is pushing?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
So pretty much ugaadhyahan current population of Nalayeh Ahmed and Nur Ahmed are useless in getting back lasnod from the current trash that live there? And yeah, I dont know why we give seats to Jama Siyaad and bararsame.

So let me get this straight, you dhulos hate each other so much that you choose between SL and PL as leverage to f*ck each other over? No wonder isaaqs talk nonsense about ruling you guys, your family members (which they are, whether you like it or not) gave it to them and threw their dignity in the toilet and flushed it.

Dont be delusional, you have to unite with dhulos that mix with isaaq. Siilyano own mother was dhulos and it didnt stop him from trying to save his tribe in 2011. I think your overating how much dhulos over there care for isaaq.

Camey is our boy he will not doing it.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Camey is our boy he will not doing it.
Camey has gone against Puntland before by taking many trips to Buuhoodle.

He’s always had the best of interest for cayn folk before puntland. He built all the Buuhoodle street lights there before anyone told him to or suggested it as well as many other things.

A state is all he wants for dhulbahante and warsan folk. He doesn’t care about that Puntland stuff anymore.

I like him as a politician. waa nin geesi ah :salute:

Last edited:
God forbid, but then again you would have waved the Puntland flag while always screaming MJ hanalaato. :samwelcome:
We have kingship even if it's bloody one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Try getting backstabbed and sabotage
Attacked by your supposed clan then you will know how i feel.:bell:
I feel you broski, watching your clan be yes man to other clans because they hate their own must be infuriating.You have the most treacherous clansmen I’ve seen in north Somalia. You need one civil war to sort out the nonsense. Or a rich individual that can buy arms and subjugate the population.

I assumed it was SL that were the cause of the current situation but it’s all just you guys. Didn’t know it was that bad.

I feel you broski, watching your clan be yes man to other clans because they hate their own must be infuriating.You have the most treacherous clansmen I’ve seen in north Somalia. You need one civil war to sort out the nonsense. Or a rich individual that can buy arms and subjugate the population.

I assumed it was SL that were the cause of the current situation but it’s all just you guys. Didn’t know it was that bad.
Pretty much for me is simple if ugaadhyahan can't Unite I want full separation from dhulo if not darod
Is better being langaab group similar to harti yaryar.
This atleast will give us an avenue to gain seats as independent group eventually.
Elaborate, from what I see it’s not a good look inader. Openly embarrassing your own clan in front of others.
This is the that holds Las anod and acts like a hound dog attacking other dhulos
But am the bad guy:mindblown:
This lil and his kin can keep celebrating they'll will come a time when I will be decapitating all of them women kids alike.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Pretty much for me is simple if ugaadhyahan can't Unite I want full separation from dhulo if not darod
Is better being langaab group similar to harti yaryar.
This atleast will give us an avenue to gain seats as independent group eventually.

This is the ***** that holds Las anod and acts like a hound dog attacking other dhulos
But am the bad guy:mindblown:
This lil and his kin can keep celebrating they'll will come a time when I will be decapitating all of them women kids alike.
I hate mahad cambashe as well, hating on a whole group of people because of the actions of 1 person is awful though.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I get it though. If you do collective punishment on them, they’ll never have a stooge that shills for another regional gov, tribe, etc.
Backward thinking sxb, lets not be savages and punish everyone who doesn’t deserve it. They didn’t ask to be born jamaac siyaad or baharsame.

I hate mahad cambashe as well, hating on a whole group of people because of the actions of 1 person is awful though.
His people support him if they didn't they wouldn't be his militia men.
I get it though. If you do collective punishment on them, they’ll never have a stooge that shills for another regional gov, tribe, etc.
You outsiders think these creatures care about dhulos unity to them dhulo unity is weak talk.
They keep proudly building Las anod I will wait in the cut is not like I never took his land before.
Backward thinking sxb, lets not be savages and punish everyone who doesn’t deserve it. They didn’t ask to be born jamaac siyaad or baharsame.
Innocent people have been killed for alot less.

Trending