Somaliland region security forces take down Somalia flag on flagpole in a Las Anod hotel, Sool

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
It’s gives pride to my clan but more importantly to all Somalis including idiots like you who have a penchant for historical revisionism based on delusions of grandeur and Machiavellian levels of envy
:drakelaugh:I am not the one who has the penchant for historical revisionism,i am too tired to read all that crap you wrote,i have tons of proof dhulos were given the title dervish by the kacaan revisionist but would you accept it?
Not in the mood to argue,too tired and lazy

The only thing siad barre did when writing dervish history was show it as only a darod project neglecting the contributions the vital
The mistake of the said barre govt was to hide the contributions made by other Somalis and show everything as only darod when that wasn’t the case

If you know this much was revised by Somalian government because of clan allegiance then why belief any of the pony riding fairytales:dead:

:drakelaugh:I am not the one who has the penchant for historical revisionism,i am too tired to read all that crap you wrote,i have tons of proof dhulos were given the title dervish by the kacaan revisionist but would you accept it?
Not in the mood to argue,too tired and lazy
I have admitted the siad barre regime went too at painting the entire cause as darod led only when other Somalis contributed and were part of it if u read my earlier posts you would see this u idiot
I’m not the one who called ismaciil mire the commander of the battle of dhul madoobe and guy responsible for killing Richard corfield a useless guy ( u said something to that effect) I’m not the one who called the sayyid a mere mouth piece when there is irrefutable evidence showing he was the political religious and military leader of the Dervish state as all commanders reported to him heck entire clans were loyal to him not one but multiple sub clans
I’m not the one who reduced the dhulbahante contribution to mere foot soldiers lol

I admitted the historical revisionist and inaccurate collation of the Dervish period by the siad regime but u still think ismaciil mire was a nobody u refuse to acknowledge he was the overall Dervish commander u refuse to acknowledge the sayyid was not just a mouth piece and the dhulbahante contributed in more ways than just being foot soldiers due to the state being in our lands nigga I already said we made up the most elite regiments the best equipped units gtfoh

I have admitted the darod regime mistake of discrediting the contributions of other Somalis

As for the Dervish title who cares where it comes from and when it was popularised all Somali clans agree the dhulbahante were the founders and support base of the Dervish movement and without them you u would be going to church on sunday and naming ur kid as John Paul and mark talk about ungrateful donkeys

If you know this much was revised by Somalian government because of clan allegiance then why belief any of the pony riding fairytales:dead:
Because I have conducted my own research what no one can disagree with is dhulbahante were the main supporters we made up the most of the army including the best armed units we fought the British the most I have read from western British colonial sources along with my own clan history asking my dad uncles
Fairytales lol I’m gonna stop replying to you guys cus I know deep down you both know I am right it’s just that the govt painted it as solely darod and neglected contributions of other clans but u all know everything said about d block and the dervishes is true if anything it has been watered down

Because I have conducted my own research what no one can disagree with is dhulbahante were the main supporters we made up the most of the army including the best armed units we fought the British the most I have read from western British colonial sources along with my own clan history asking my dad uncles
Fairytales lol I’m gonna stop replying to you guys cus I know deep down you both know I am right it’s just that the govt painted it as solely darod and neglected contributions of other clans but u all know everything said about d block and the dervishes is true if anything it has been watered down

Here is From ilig treaty or Pestalozza agreement between Sayid Mohamed Abdollah Hasan and Italy:

"Now, O Pestalozza, you and Abdallah Sheri, are delegated by me and to you I bestow the power for our cause. If you ask me pacification, I accept the peace and mutual trust – and I promise to stop the discord and the war in the interior. I, the Derwishes and all my people will molest no one, neither Mijerteyns, nor the people of Yusuf Ali, neither the English nor their dependents. I and my people are the people and dependents of the Government of Italy if it favours us and cools our heart (the text says our stomach or our desire); we will be under its flag. We only request that the Government of Italy allow(s) us to build a country at a point which it will consider suitable, from Gabbee to Garad."

— Declaration by the Mullah to Pestalozza, Ilig, I7 October 1904

Dervish wanted a protectorate under the italians. They were later given weapons from them and access to coast. If it was a crusade against non muslim and was a majority darud movement or a unification of somali weyn movement, why not fight italians who controlled all Darud land in Somalia and Ethiopia and majority of Somalian lands. Looks like dervishes was power hunger movement

Last edited:
Here is From ilig treaty or Pestalozza agreement between Sayid Mohamed Abdollah Hasan and Italy:

"Now, O Pestalozza, you and Abdallah Sheri, are delegated by me and to you I bestow the power for our cause. If you ask me pacification, I accept the peace and mutual trust – and I promise to stop the discord and the war in the interior. I, the Derwishes and all my people will molest no one, neither Mijerteyns, nor the people of Yusuf Ali, neither the English nor their dependents. I and my people are the people and dependents of the Government of Italy if it favours us and cools our heart (the text says our stomach or our desire); we will be under its flag. We only request that the Government of Italy allow(s) us to build a country at a point which it will consider suitable, from Gabbee to Garad."

— Declaration by the Mullah to Pestalozza, Ilig, I7 October 1904

Dervish wanted a protectorate under the italians. They were later given weapons from them and access to coast. If it was a crusade against non muslim and was a majority darud movement or even a unification of somali movement, why not fight italians who controlled all Darud land in Somalia and Ethiopia and majority of Somalian lands. Looks like dervishes was power hunger movement
I’ve read that time ago and it proves nothing bro it just shows the dervishes were pragmatic and adapted based on expediency it suited them to have that treaty and be recognised as a religious entity with its own borders and access to the coast so Yh they took advantage of an opportunity presented to them (Italian fear of another battle of adwa And uprising in their spheres of influence)
So just cus the dervishes made a treaty that benefitted them and suited them at the time how can u use this to evidence it wasn’t a majority darod movement u nacas the demographics of the Dervish movement is well known a lot of non darods took part mainly hy some other dir (hawiye etc) and other Somali clans but they were overwhelmingly darod (mainly dhulbahante Ogaden and small sections of other darods ) guy tried use the pestalozza agreement to discredit the demographics of the dervishes as if it’s a new jack up his sleeve u idiot if u saw my video when I read the Koofil gabay on Somali National tv (posted somewhere in the cultural section) you would know that I mentioned the Italian pestalozza agreement along with sultan nur and habr yoonis contribution
This was back in June/July, u just forwarded a link I fucking discussed that agreement on SNTV without any aid-memoirs or written help lol guy thought he used a gd point to show the dervishes as not being majority darod or their cause not being to defend our deen and culture try again
The sayyid making that treaty doesn’t disprove him as fighting kuffar and colonisers he just adapted his strategic goals based on the situation he was in a treaty with Italy guaranteed him arms money and protection as the brits would commit an act of war by trespassing into his new borders this is called tactical decision making using one enemy to protect you against the other indirectly

The fact the Italians ruled majeerteen and other harti darod lands is irrelevant here since the sayyid was focusing on how to continue the resistance, the king of Majeerteen was a competitor to the sayyid at times allying with him and at times aiding against him to the sayyid his main aim was continuing the fight against the colonisers be it Italian Ethiopian or British and signing a treaty with a power that was ruling Majeerteens although not being the best option that he would’ve preferred was the only viable one at that time as it guaranteed him access to the coast arms and a border that prevented his other main enemy the British and Ethiopians from crossing over u gotta give it to the guy before the aeroplanes and aerial bombardment he ran circles around these Europeans defeating them four times in a row from 1901 to 1904 then making that treaty then starting hostilities again and defeating the British in 1913

Btw on the point of the dervishes being mainly darod I can bring hella western academics confirming this even showing British colonial records saying the dhulbahante are the main supporters of the Dervish (this means they are the majority of the Dervish infantry cavalry and other regiments) I ain’t even mentioning Ogaden and others darods lol but I cba researching this proof since it will fall on deaf ears and it’s an incontrovertible truth anyway that the vast majority the founders the main supporters and the leaders of the Dervish were mainly darod; we acknowledge and revere the non darod leaders but they were few in numbers

Last edited:
I’ve read that time ago and it proves nothing bro it just shows the dervishes were pragmatic and adapted based on expediency it suited them to have that treaty and be recognised as a religious entity with its own borders and access to the coast so Yh they took advantage of an opportunity presented to them (Italian fear of another battle of adwa And uprising in their spheres of influence)
So just cus the dervishes made a treaty that benefitted them and suited them at the time how can u use this to evidence it wasn’t a majority darod mivement u nacas the demographics of the Dervish movement is well known a lot of non darods took part mainly hy some other dir (hawiye etc) and other Somali clans but they were overwhelmingly darod (mainly dhulbahante Ogaden and small sections of other darods ) guy tried use the pestalozza agreement to discredit the demographics of the dervishes as if it’s a new jack up his sleeve u idiot if u saw my video when I read the Koofil gabay on Somali National tv (posted somewhere in the cultural section) you would know that I mentioned the Italian pestalozza ageeement along with sultan nur and habr yoonis contribution
This was back in June/July, u just forwarded a link I fucking discussed that agreement on SNTV without any aid memories or written help lol guy thought he used a gd point to show the dervishes as not being majority darod try again
The sayyid making that treaty doesn’t disprove him as fighting kuffar and colonisers he just adapted his strategic goals based on the situation he was in a treaty with Italy guaranteed him arms money and protection as the brits would commit an act of war by trespassing into his new borders this is called tactical decision making using one enemy to protect you against the other indirectly

The fact the Italians ruled majeerteen and other harti darod lands is irrelevant here since the sayyid was focusing on how to continue the resistance, the king of Majeerteen was a competitor to the sayyid at times allying with him and at times aiding against him to the sayyid his main aim was continuing the fight against the colonisers be it Italian Ethiopian or British and signing a treaty with a power that was ruling Majeerteens although not being the best option that he would’ve preferred was the only viable one at that time as it guaranteed him access to the coast arms and a border that prevented his other main enemy the British and Ethiopians from crossing over u gotta give it to the guy before the aeroplanes and aerial bombardment he ran circles around these Europeans defeating them four times in a row from 1901 to 1904 then making that treaty them starting hostilities again and defeating the British in 1913

Btw on the point of the dervishes being mainly darod I can bring hella western academics confirming this even showing British colonial records saying the dhulbahante are the main supporters of the Dervish (this means they are the majority of the Dervish infantry cavalry and other regiments) I ain’t even mentioning Ogaden and others darods lol but I cba researching this proof since it will fall on deaf ears and it’s an incontrovertible truth anyway that the vast majority the founders the main supporters and the leaders of the Dervish were mainly darod; we acknowledge and revere the non darod leaders but they were few in number

How you understand the treaty is up to you, your mental gymnastics doesnt change the truth.

He said

"I and my people are the people and dependents of the Government of Italy"

Anti Colonial:Sutehja:
Greater Somalia :Sutehja:
Dependent of Italian Colony:nvjpqts:

How you understand the treaty is up to you, your mental gymnastics doesnt change the truth.

He said

"I and my people are the people and dependents of the Government of Italy"

Anti Colonial:Sutehja:
Greater Somalia :Sutehja:
Dependent of Italian Colony:nvjpqts:
U idiot the context behind what he said is diplomatic and we all know in diplomacy literalism is not how you analyse the semantics behind the diction used instead u look at the broader aims aspirations previous history and conduct of that person their actions and use that to judge the person comments and decide whether it is bona fide and has high verisimilitude or if it’s merely a verbal charade
He said that as he was engaged in diplomacy to get the Italians to recognise his religious order borders give him arms and a port, what were his real actions if u are trying to literally analyse that diplomatically vague statement, his real actions was defeating combined european and Ethiopian armies four times forcing the British to retreat to the coast then signing this treaty by using a cordial tone to achieve his objectives what did he do after this treaty ? He built more forts and castles he consolidated his power in the region he imported more weapons and reached out to more allies, he then after a few years started fighting the British again defeating them and killing their overall commander, u mis-analysed one statement in the context of diplomacy where u say anything and everything to attain ur goal to decide he wasn’t anti colonial or dependent on Italians clearly u are either biased or actually a dimwitted rudimentary buffoon anyone who holistically analyses the sayids actions before and after that treaty will come to the conclusion that he wasn’t dependent on anyone and he defo was anti colonial
I’m gonna also stop replying to you because you are one of those dumb uneducated unintelligent damiins who don’t understand geopolitics diplomacy and strategic tactical manoeuvring

Last edited:
U idiot the context behind what he said is diplomatic and we all know in diplomacy literalism is not how you analyse the semantics behind the diction used instead u look at the broader aims aspirations previous history and conduct of that person their actions and use that to judge the person comments and decide whether it is bona fide and has high verisimilitude or if it’s merely a verbal charade
He said that as he was engaged in diplomacy to get the Italians to recognise his religious order borders give him arms and a port, what were his real actions if u are trying to literally analyse that diplomatically vague statement, his real actions was defeating combined european and Ethiopian armies four times forcing the British to retreat to the coast then signing this treaty by using a cordial tone to achieve his objectives what did he do after this treaty ? He built more forts and castles he consolidated his power in the region he imported more weapons and reached out to more allies, he then after a few years started fighting the British again defeating them and killing their overall commander, u mis-analysed one statement in the context of diplomacy where u say anything and everything to attain ur goal to decide he wasn’t anti colonial or dependent on Italians clearly u are either biased or actually a dimwitted rudimentary buffoon anyone who holistically analyses the sayids actions before and after that treaty will come to the conclusion that he wasn’t dependent on anyone and he defo was anti colonial
I’m gonna also stop replying to you because you are one of those dumb uneducated unintelligent damiins who don’t understand geopolitics diplomacy and strategic tactical manoeuvring

It was good diplomatic move for a person wanting his own kingdom, but dont push 3 narratives that are clearly fake.

Dervish fought for Somali weyn. He made a treaty for his people under the Italians as a dependent to Italy in Somalia Italia.

Dervish fought against Colonialism, they only fought against british and signed treaties with other colonial power

Dervish was a darud movement. Almost all his casualties were darood, mainly dolbahante. Who fled to sheekh, berbers and western Somaliland. The British felt forced to intervene because they dolbahante were being wiped out. Not to mention he didn't fight against Italia who had under its control all darod land including his ogaden clan

You mean cigaal nalaye Ahmed/cigal nalaye? On earth is a cigal Ahmed?
:childplease:
None of the garaads follow him, the baharsame garaad jamaac guy is mostly a puppet for somaliland and lost all credibility with the dhulbahante clan. Only his own clan loves him now. It’s every clan’s garaad for themselves.
Walaal I’m not well versed in the sub clans yes I meant my sub sub clan within Ahmed garaad is cigaal Ahmed or something also known as cigaal naaleeye I might be wrong on the second name bit

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Walaal I’m not well versed in the sub clans yes I meant my sub sub clan within Ahmed garaad is cigaal Ahmed or something also known as cigaal naaleeye I might be wrong on the second name bit
The second name is right, first name you mentioned is fictional. The garaad title is pointless now though, every major branch of farrah and mohamud garaad has a garaad, the garaad jamaac is only the garaad for the baharsame clan.

The second name is right, first name you mentioned is fictional. The garaad title is pointless now though, every major branch of farrah and mohamud garaad has a garaad, the garaad jamaac is only the garaad for the baharsame clan.
Oh haye that’s for the correction I’ll look into my proper lineage sometime funnily I knew it all by heart as a kid when I spent two years in buhoodle (one year in the hawd countryside herding my uncles camels)
And Yh all the sub clan garaads are now independent (they always were but the baharsame garaad was the nominal leader) they’ve truly messed up there name baharsame and jamac siyaad

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Oh haye that’s for the correction I’ll look into my proper lineage sometime funnily I knew it all by heart as a kid when I spent two years in buhoodle (one year in the hawd countryside herding my uncles camels)
And Yh all the sub clan garaads are now independent (they always were but the baharsame garaad was the nominal leader) they’ve truly messed up there name baharsame and jamac siyaad
I take it you’re cigal nalaye? I was in Buuhoodle late last year and saw the garaad of ahmed garaad the Abdirisaq soofe guy. Nice guy.

I take it you’re cigal nalaye? I was in Buuhoodle late last year and saw the garaad of ahmed garaad the Abdirisaq soofe guy. Nice guy.
Explain to me guys. How do garaads get “elected” Is it a bloodline thing? And What does the garaad do? Can they make political decisions? Can they ban marriages to a certain qabil? For instance, the garaad said no more marriages with isaaq, would people follow it like it’s law?

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Explain to me guys. How do garaads get “elected” Is it a bloodline thing? And What does the garaad do? Can they make political decisions? Can they ban marriages to a certain qabil? For instance, the garaad said no more marriages with isaaq, would people follow it like it’s law?

The garaads In terms of realism (politics) are useless, at best they can influence people to choose something or attend weddings and social events. They can’t decide anything themselves.

In Buuhoodle the top guy is a man known as Af weyne who controls most of the military in cayn while another guy called abdimalik who’s the son of the late Colonel Beydan controls some of the military in cayn. Af weyne and at times abdimalik make the moves.

Garaads are only cultural leaders. And to become a garaad is by bloodline, the garaad for my clan was the son of a garaad (who passed away) but he was younger than his older brother who was also garaad but died. Now he holds the garaadship.

I haven’t heard of a garaad banning certain marriages, if you come from a influential family you can basically marry who ever you want. Someone else can correct me, but I don’t think a garaad even has that sort of power of banning a marriage.

The garaads In terms of realism (politics) are useless, at best they can influence people to choose something or attend weddings and social events. They can’t decide anything themselves.

In Buuhoodle the top guy is a man known as Af weyne who controls most of the military in cayn while another guy called abdimalik who’s the son of the late Colonel Beydan controls some of the military in cayn. Af weyne and at times abdimalik make the moves.

Garaads are only cultural leaders. And to become a garaad is by bloodline, the garaad for my clan was the son of a garaad (who passed away) but he was younger than his older brother who was also garaad but died. Now he holds the garaadship.

I haven’t heard of a garaad banning certain marriages, if you come from a influential family you can basically marry who ever you want. Someone else can correct me, but I don’t think a garaad even has that sort of power of banning a marriage.
If they don’t have the power to ban marriages or call for people who transgressed heads, then they seem pretty useless.

Yh I’m cigaal naaleeye axmed and nice the last time I was in buhoodle was in 2004-5 before I was sent to the country side for a yr then back to the uk, I’ll visit in the future inshallah

They are useless
Our garaads and nabad doons have kept the peace between our lineage groups and sub sub clans in the absence of an effective government for the last 30 years, security is handled by the dhulbahante militia which is composed of every military aged able bodied man many of my first cousins are armed to the teeth they aren’t even part of the normal buhoodle army but because of where they settle in the country side (their land of origin) and the fact that they are the closest dhulbahante sub sub clan bordering hy, whenever a fight erupts between us and isaaq sub clans bordering us, my cousins who aren’t even part of the buhoodle army are usually on the front line fighting to defend our collective land and reputation, these guys are young boys who are this brave wallahi I respect the hell out of them

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Yh I’m cigaal naaleeye axmed and nice the last time I was in buhoodle was in 2004-5 before I was sent to the country side for a yr then back to the uk, I’ll visit in the future inshallah
04/05? Buuhoodle has changed a lot sxb, it’s a proper city now. Definitely visit when you find time.

Trending