Somaliland region security forces take down Somalia flag on flagpole in a Las Anod hotel, Sool

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
dbetcj4.png
In PL side blue flag flies with puntland flag in CAYN , Sool and Sanaag, Let them be in their own delusion world. Now will see sir socoo so socoo will do about it lool.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Same reason I enslaved your relatives in bari 150 years ago remember am still the same guy who chased your boqor naked to bosaso:mjpls:
This doesn't concern wacays Abdullah meaning I don't give a f*ck so unless it has something wit them don't fucking tag me.
This goes for anybody else two who keeps tagging me.
Now puntland fixing Cayn what you think?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Same reason I enslaved your relatives in bari 150 years ago remember am still the same guy who chased your boqor naked to bosaso:mjpls:
This doesn't concern wacays Abdullah meaning I don't give a f*ck so unless it has something wit them don't fucking tag me.
This goes for anybody else two who keeps tagging me.
U never slave no body u were always someone B1tch from siyadka to Odiga afka silka laha siyad bare hadhana waxa tahay dh1lo snm
russ.png

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
i giggle everytime i see how they claim this dervish crap,later when greater somaliland is achieved we will change history to make rebellious clan believe they were snm and helped to form somaliland,its so easy to fool people

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Real darwiish kuwa nasabka ah are in buhoodle where the sayyid was raised where he learnt equestrian hunting and fighting skills where he studied the deen before going abroad later in his life
Buhoodle was the founding city and initial stronghold of the sayyid
Sayyid was ogaden from a minor sub clan on his fathers side and dhulbahante (the buhoodle and its hawd dhulbahante) on his mums and he was raised amongst his maternal kin that’s why he was so brave and tactical and a uniquely talented poet composing poems in 5 different genres of poetry from gabay, geeraar, jiifto etc all but buraanbur genre

Ahmed garaad and reer hagar (and others in buhoodle) were the first sub clans to support the sayyid fully until the sayyid assassinated the overall garaad of dhulbahante for his refusal to join the dervishes when he replied the people of nugaal and their management was his.. this is where half of d block left the cause siding with the British or being independent, this is where cali dhuux the famous poet also left the cause guy was from buhoodle for the cheek and made poems sending shots for the sayyid and darwiish, he also started the famous guba chain of poems when he said doqonkii ogaadeen doolo laga qaad, the guy was randomly watering his camels when he met some habr yoonis and other darods including Ogaden at the well and he dropped this heavy nuclear line that started a long chain between isaaq and various daroods

Baharsame in laascaanod and neighbouring areas are the traditional garaads and leaders of d block but these days they have lost their respect along with jamac siyaad factions

The only real darwiish remaining are the ones in buhoodle and it’s hawd in the cayn region mainly Ahmed garaad (cigaal Ahmed/naaleeye Ahmed, samake ahmed etc, reer hagar) and a few other d block sub clans but the main trouble makers are baharsame our traditional leaders such a shame l
...Nalaye Ahmed arent Ahmed garaad :jaynerd: and baharsame never ruled dhulbahante, it’s always been a garaad for each clan

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
i giggle everytime i see how they claim this dervish crap,later when greater somaliland is achieved we will change history to make rebellious clan believe they were snm and helped to form somaliland,its so easy to fool people
upload_2019-12-10_14-16-13.jpeg

Som

VIP
So this is the so called democratic somaliland where you aren't allowed to display the flag of a neighbouring country. The irony is that the somali flag is a symbol of ethnic Somalis and was the first flag of the state of somaliland. The blue flag is technically also the flag of somalilanders.
Imagine being so brainwashed to refuse a flag that your people designed just because it was also the flag of the former said barre government.
Imagine being so brainwashed to accept the Kenyan flag and refuse the somali one.Maybe you should change your flag to the Union Jack
Guys somalilanders have the right to have their secessionist ideas but this is cringy and ridiculous

The irony is that the somali flag is a symbol of ethnic somali

who told you that.? This fake flag is an italian designed logo for one of italys colonies. All they did was remove the cheetah and use the cheetah as a coat of arms

s423sfwx9vd11.png

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
So this is the so called democratic somaliland where you aren't allowed to display the flag of a neighbouring country. The irony is that the somali flag is a symbol of ethnic Somalis and was the first flag of the state of somaliland. The blue flag is technically also the flag of somalilanders.
Imagine being so brainwashed to refuse a flag that your people designed just because it was also the flag of the former said barre government.
Imagine being so brainwashed to accept the Kenyan flag and refuse the somali one.Maybe you should change your flag to the Union Jack
Guys somalilanders have the right to have their secessionist ideas but this is cringy and ridiculous
Barbara income 16% goes to Ethiopia pocket!!.

...Nalaye Ahmed arent Ahmed garaad :jaynerd: and baharsame never ruled dhulbahante, it’s always been a garaad for each clan
My mistake on naaleeye axmed I meant to say cigaal axmed one of the sub clans of Ahmed garaad

And I fucking know baharsame never ruled d block directly but they are the overall garaads of d block they have the lineage as they r the eldest they were and r primus inter pares king amongst kings or in our case overall garaad amongst garaads

The Darwish argument is used by some as a way to justify the unionist position which js part of the "somaliweyne " idea which our great grandparents and grandparents believed in . However, you had GX and HJ who were in the movement and the majority of the decedents to this day do support SL . i.e Mohammed silyno who is HJ subclan aden madobe .

Trending