Somaliland region security forces take down Somalia flag on flagpole in a Las Anod hotel, Sool

04/05? Buuhoodle has changed a lot sxb, it’s a proper city now. Definitely visit when you find time.
Will definitely visit in the futur
There is million fucking threads of this garbage I have zero interest going back and fourth this is gonna be final post.

I geuinly do not give a f*ck were not monolith they hate me just like how the garbage from isaaq/mj hate us
:kanyeshrug:
Dhulos is either ugadhyahan or garbage that either took orders from us (jamac siyaad) or trash we used to treat like ******* (bah ararsame)
Or those who we preyed on (all of cayn inhabitants)
Just like we have history of killing mj/isaaq garabage we have as much killing dhulos.
Is not surprising they tend to suck our enemy **** today.

European talking about the invasion

The Aftermath
View attachment 84081
When the so called men ran to bosaso they left women like @Gibiin-Udug to fend for herself:francis:
Lol snm as if I wasn't the men who use to execute them as recent as 80s:heh:
look at this lying mothafucker I may not agree with baharsame siding with somaliland but they are my tol the sons of Ahmed garaad son of farah garaad descendants of garaad shirshoore, how did u ever treat baharsame or any of the other sons of Ahmed garaad like cigaal naaleeye Ahmed as shit u gassed kid kulaha u preyed on ya get the f*ck out of here we might have had internal fights here and there but don’t act as if baharsame or cigal naaleye or any of the sons of Ahmed garaad have historically been weak and subjugated by the useless ugaadhyahan
U just chat shit lad none of the sub clans of Ahmed garaad are weak look at the fucking name u rat they are noble upon noble and they have large numbers and wealth only they can fight each other but no other s block sub clan could ever start war with us no matter who they were as it would mean an unending war u nacas

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC

look at this lying mothafucker I may not agree with baharsame siding with somaliland but they are my tol the sons of Ahmed garaad son of farah garaad descendants of garaad shirshoore, how did u ever treat baharsame or any of the other sons of Ahmed garaad like cigaal naaleeye Ahmed as shit u gassed kid kulaha u preyed on ya get the f*ck out of here we might have had internal fights here and there but don’t act as if baharsame or cigal naaleye or any of the sons of Ahmed garaad have historically been weak and subjugated by the useless ugaadhyahan
U just chat shit lad none of the sub clans of Ahmed garaad are weak look at the fucking name u rat they are noble upon noble and they have large numbers and wealth only they can fight each other but no other s block sub clan could ever start war with us no matter who they were as it would mean an unending war u nacas
:gucciwhat::gucciwhat::dead:
I love this rant sxb :lolbron:
But baharsame aren’t Ahmed garaad they only share the same mum with a couple Ahmed garaad clans, different dad though.

:gucciwhat::gucciwhat::dead:
I love this rant sxb :lolbron:
But baharsame aren’t Ahmed garaad they only share the same mum with a couple Ahmed garaad clans, different dad though.
War fuuuuuck baharsame the crux of my point is ur irrelevant useless little sub clan with the ugly ugaadhyahan name has never been even able to fight or abuse the mighty laandheere Ahmed garaad sub clans let’s see ur reply on that (I’m from cayn and u said u abused people there maybe other d block sub clans but never Ahmed garaad or even reer hagar these two clans are know for their bravery their wealth and numbers)

I’m Ahmed garaad sxb, I didn’t attack anyone :what1:im confusion now. I’ll let you write what you want
Iga raali noqo Ina adeer hadalka ayaan gafay oo seegay I meant to reply to the bastard @Starscream who said his jinni ku xaqsay people apparently abused all the inhabitants of cayn war bal waxaan eega the inhabitants of cayn have never been abused by anyone not other darods not other d blocks not even hy isaaq who with the backing of somaliland armies and sometimes even Ethiopian federal troops tried to attack these same people if they defeated armies composed of entire clan family coalitions (isaaq, other dir eg samaron/gadabuursi) how on earth can this guys random petty people attach or abuse the people of cayn
Even if he’s d block or darod or isaaq historically its known that no one has ever been able to conquer or abuse any dhulbahante sub clan (they might fight each other and then have a peace settlement) we all know majeerteen after looting some camels got invaded by us and defeated for a time till they resisted successfully but they’ve never invaded our lands to do the same we broke the mighty ogadeen at a hill in eastern Ethiopia called qabri ogaadeen, isaaq sub clans were never even a threat to us they know to keep their distance (there was the odd hy skirmishes as they are the only brave isaaqs)
No one has ever abused d block (apart from pussy Snm soldiers murdering innocent unsuspecting d block geeljireyaal after acting friendly and telling them to put down their weapons) see even when our people have been killed it’s never been a fair fight like Snm acted friendly to our armed nomads to get them to lower their weapons and then shot them all these cunts
When it’s a fair fight (still being outnumbered with sub sub clans fighting entire clan families) we smack anyone especially isaaq up as I’ve said evidence is how buhoodle d blocks managed to repeatedly defeat all the armies sent by the Sland administration and walahi I got evidence I can bring but again cba researching but at some points from 08-12 there were even federal Ethiopian soldiers backing the Sland armies sent to capture buhoodle these pussies pulled a cabdulahi Yusuf on us and still couldn’t capture the damn city (at least Abdulahi Yusuf was doing it because hawiye were too well armed with all the looted weapons and money these bastards had the icu extremists and threatened the whole nation) so we know why c/llahi Yusuf did it why did Sland do it we weren’t heavily armed or well funded due to looting Somali people and the ports we didn’t have an icu version threatening to expand these jeegaans are useless walahi

Iga raali noqo Ina adeer hadalka ayaan gafay oo seegay I meant to reply to the bastard @Starscream who said his jinni ku xaqsay people apparently abused all the inhabitants of cayn war bal waxaan eega the inhabitants of cayn have never been abused by anyone not other darods not other d blocks not even hy isaaq who with the backing of somaliland armies and sometimes even Ethiopian federal troops tried to attack these same people if they defeated armies composed of entire clan family coalitions (isaaq, other dir eg samaron/gadabuursi) how on earth can this guys random petty people attach or abuse the people of cayn
Even if he’s d block or darod or isaaq historically its known that no one has ever been able to conquer or abuse any dhulbahante sub clan (they might fight each other and then have a peace settlement) we all know majeerteen after looting some camels got invaded by us and defeated for a time till they resisted successfully but they’ve never invaded our lands to do the same we broke the mighty ogadeen at a hill in eastern Ethiopia called qabri ogaadeen, isaaq sub clans were never even a threat to us they know to keep their distance (there was the odd hy skirmishes as they are the only brave isaaqs)
No one has ever abused d block (apart from pussy Snm soldiers murdering innocent unsuspecting d block geeljireyaal after acting friendly and telling them to put down their weapons) see even when our people have been killed it’s never been a fair fight like Snm acted friendly to our armed nomads to get them to lower their weapons and then shot them all these cunts
When it’s a fair fight (still being outnumbered with sub sub clans fighting entire clan families) we smack anyone especially isaaq up as I’ve said evidence is how buhoodle d blocks managed to repeatedly defeat all the armies sent by the Sland administration and walahi I got evidence I can bring but again cba researching but at some points from 08-12 there were even federal Ethiopian soldiers backing the Sland armies sent to capture buhoodle these pussies pulled a cabdulahi Yusuf on us and still couldn’t capture the damn city (at least Abdulahi Yusuf was doing it because hawiye were too well armed with all the looted weapons and money these bastards had the icu extremists and threatened the whole nation) so we know why c/llahi Yusuf did it why did Sland do it we weren’t heavily armed or well funded due to looting Somali people and the ports we didn’t have an icu version threatening to expand these jeegaans are useless walahi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whole book about ararsame,barket vs us:manny:
Bah ararsame been getting hoed by nalaye ahmed fact.
Stop being emotional I been defending your group my whole posting career ask any of the bums on this forum.:deadrose:
@Dharbash your surpringly calm unlike him:dead:

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
There is million fucking threads of this garbage I have zero interest going back and fourth this is gonna be final post.

I geuinly do not give a f*ck were not monolith they hate me just like how the garbage from isaaq/mj hate us
:kanyeshrug:
Dhulos is either ugadhyahan or garbage that either took orders from us (jamac siyaad) or trash we used to treat like ******* (bah ararsame)
Or those who we preyed on (all of cayn inhabitants)
Just like we have history of killing mj/isaaq garabage we have as much killing dhulos.
Is not surprising they tend to suck our enemy **** today.

European talking about the invasion

The Aftermath
View attachment 84081
When the so called men ran to bosaso they left women like @Gibiin-Udug to fend for herself:francis:
Lol snm as if I wasn't the men who use to execute them as recent as 80s:heh:

This would all be very interesting if MJs had a capital at 'noobir'

Pretty much all hearsay that a European heard from dhulbahante folktales and put into a book

This would all be very interesting if MJs had a capital at 'noobir'

Pretty much all hearsay that a European heard from dhulbahante folktales and put into a book
If you think am lying look at the gap between when caluula waa created mid 1800s and when mj sultinate was created in year 1800 thats 50-70 year gap.
The mj cisman mahamud sultinate started in 1800 the capital between 1800 to 1870 was noobir after being destroyed and burned to the ground it was relocated to caluula
The creation of caluula coincide with the destruction of noobir mid 1800s.
Caluula was the capital for 50 years until 1920.
This article is from way back not post 1900s all European articles about Somalia are mostly written 1850 to 1920s.

Farm

VIP
If you think am lying look at the gap between when caluula waa created mid 1800s and when mj sultinate was created in year 1800 thats 50-70 year gap.
The mj cisman mahamud sultinate started in 1800 the capital between 1800 to 1870 was noobir after being destroyed and burned to the ground it was relocated to caluula
This article is from way back not post 1900s all European articles about Somalia are mostly written 1850 to 1920s.

MJ sultanate only had its capital in Bargaal and Calula. No one knows what noobir is because it’s bs.

MJ sultanate only had its capital in Bargaal and Calula. No one knows what noobir is because it’s bs.
Ok find me an article of the capital between 1800 and 1870 and I will admit am wrong:manny:
Preferably written pre 1900s.

The place called noobir existed in name and concide with the article in it being in the dharor valley
https://geographic.org/geographic_names/name.php?uni=-4571986&fid=5774&c=somalia
:manny:
So far
The somali folk tales
The Europeans account
The poems written those days
The fact that what use to be the capital exist in dharor valley like the stories told.
Caluula being founded right around the same time the incident happened
Are too many coincidence.

Last edited:

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer

Bargaal

If this event did indeed occur, it'd be a popular Somali folk-tale. You're talking about Saahid Qamaan which isn't a recognised character in any prominent somali literature. They even claimed he reached the Indian Ocean :mjlol:

The incident with the Dhulbahante raiders in your previous post was a completely different incident and they were completely routed.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
To suggest that MJs had their capital at the dharoor valley which was a very volatile area at the time is :snoop:

You know your argument is flawed when you use the 'absence' of evidence as the basis of a event having occured. Its nonsensical

Trending

Latest posts