Somaliland region security forces take down Somalia flag on flagpole in a Las Anod hotel, Sool

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
The Darwish argument is used by some as a way to justify the unionist position which js part of the "somaliweyne " idea which our great grandparents and grandparents believed in . However, you had GX and HJ who were in the movement and the majority of the decedents to this day do support SL . i.e Mohammed silyno who is HJ subclan aden madobe .
Dervish were not fighting for somaliweyne,they were fighting to remove the christians and cadaan influence
I giggle because these people believe in their faqaash propaganda so much ,youll see them sprouting out of everywhere like flies with their crap,bullshit like sayyid started the dervish and it was a darood project propaganda started by barre,its super annoying but thats dumb faqaash for you

My mistake on naaleeye axmed I meant to say cigaal axmed one of the sub clans of Ahmed garaad

And I fucking know baharsame never ruled d block directly but they are the overall garaads of d block they have the lineage as they r the eldest they were and r primus inter pares king amongst kings or in our case overall garaad amongst garaads
Reason I made the mistake is cigaal axmed is also called cigaal
The Darwish argument is used by some as a way to justify the unionist position which js part of the somaliweyne idea. However, you had GX and HJ who were in the movement and the majority of the decedents to this day do support SL .
hooyadaa siilkeeda dirty jeegaan don’t try and dilute or degrade our history or even how any of my brotherly dhulbahante sub clans (even the flip flopping ones or laascaanood ones) use this historical precedent as a justification and vilification on their unionist stance
So what if some isaaq were part of the Dervish and today part of Sland (the same noble hy who were once the leaders and laandheeres of isaaq have today been outmanoeuvred and relegated by the petty pariah jeegaan sub clans like ciise and sacad muuse these niggas historically weren’t powerful it was the hy and garxajis who were)

Point is you tried to denigrate the darwiish argument of dhulbahantes by implying since the hy (guy tries say all hy it was only the ones under suldaan nuur you muppet thats 30-40 percent or half at the most of hy) were part of the movement and today they part of Sland our excuse is invalid? Well that poor analogical comparison is a logical fallacy and a non sequitur argument as the hy didn’t create the Dervish state, all the capitals from koob fardood in buhoodle to lassader to taleex and others where in the d block heartland, hy didn’t make up 90 percent of the khusuusi (governing council) the maroweyn (army division) the indho badhan (elite regiment) or the rest of the army and leadership positions this was all dhulbahante with some help from mj other darod sub clans and the small portion of hy that were with us

So what hy today has joined Sland what has that got to do with us, one followed and the other lead and the follower is now trying to degrade the leader’s history Lool (you probs not even hy so the distant kin of the follower is more accurate in ur jeegaan case)

There is no legal or historical precedent for Sland to claim our lands (you are only able to do it because baharsame and jamac siyaad entertain ur none-sense for paychecks) we all know if these two sub clans today decided to be independent and not even side with Somalia or Puntland they can literally tell their militias to switch up and refuse any Sland armies into their lands, Sland would try pull off a kalshaale war like they did in buhoodle and they would get smacked up and chased back to their regions lol so it’s not a question of Sland having military dominance but rather some powerful d block sub clans opting to side with these bastards for short term pecuniary gain

Dhulbahante are the only northern clan who did not sign any treaties whatsoever with the British empire for their lands to become a protectorate, when ur leaders were signing those treaties we started the resistance fought twenty one years captured lands as far south as gaalkacyo and eastern Ethiopia to eyl in bari on the Indian Ocean defeated the brits and Italians along with their Ethiopian lackeys four times repeatedly
Signed a treaty with Italy to become a recognised religious entity with its own borders
Started fighting the brits again from 1913 killed Richard corfield commander of the somaliland camel corps (by this point the brits had evacuated from the hinterland to the coast)
We eventually got bombed for the first time in Africa and in the Muslim world and the resistance ended when the sayyid died of influenza while trying to regroup in eastern Ethiopia

How can u compare a clan the founded the movement that made up the majority of the leadership and army (including the special regiments that were well armed), that lost the most because of this to hy who only had half of their people at best and even then didn’t loose much since d block had reprisals from the colonial administration isaaqs and other daroods

Notice how we never signed any treaties u delusional mofo what u are talking about is territorial expansion and it will come to bite u in the ass cus ain’t no way Sland will control la or other d block lands forever (only reason u are even able to is the locals allow and tolerate your presence for money but money is a finite resource lol u can get outbid) case I’m point is the buhoodle locals don’t tolerate you and manage to fight your entire combined armies at some points with Ethiopian federal military help and still defeat you, this alone is proof that your control of la and other d block cities is only because the locals there decide to side with you for lacag and other factors

So no legal or historical justification for ur jeegaan samosa triangle state to claim my lands we didn’t sign any treaties to be part of British Sland we were just annexed into it by the brits after 21 years of resistance and today you tryna claim my territory cus what the brits annexed us into your colony after fighting them tooth and nail for two decades what asinine reasoning your leaders have wallahi dhulbahante will be the fall of Sland the beast is disunited and asleep today (some part of it is awake but asleep overall)

Having or claiming d block lands ain’t good for Sland future lol we gonna cause instability if buhoodle alone manages to be independent and defeat all your repeated attempts to subdue this one city this is an example to all other d blocks who will in future use their cousins in cayn for help planning and advice on how to smack u all up (we have the absame ogadeen card due to having same mother, the harti card, the darod card and most importantly, the federal somalia/somaliwayn card as everyone respects our history)

Last edited:
Dervish were not fighting for somaliweyne,they were fighting to remove the christians and cadaan influence
I giggle because these people believe in their faqaash propaganda so much ,youll see them sprouting out of everywhere like flies with their crap,bullshit like sayyid started the dervish and it was a darood project propaganda started by barre,its super annoying but thats dumb faqaash for you

What do you think about the idea of "somaliweyne " being propagated by young people in 2019?

Me personally: I find that to be a step in the wrong direction in regards to the progression of Somalis by not confronting or facing reality that it was a failed project.

It wasn’t even a darod project it was a dhulbahante project since without them the resistance would not materialise
Yes suldaan nuur was one of the leaders who was part of the founding members along with the sayyid but even he was under the overall command and leadership of the sayyid and the sayyids support base was mainly dhulbahante, some sections of ogaadeen and small factions of mj and warsangali, so yes the Dervish state was entirely a darod project since only a small faction of hy were non darod and in all honesty we didn’t need them (its good that their leader suldaan nuur was a patriot and wanted to protect our culture and deen)

All four war time captitals were in d block lands 90 percent of the leadership and army was again d block ismail mirre commanding general of the Dervish armies was d block

In reality the Dervish state wasn’t just a darod project but a dhulbahante project and that’s the hard truth pal

Shaydaanadii, majnuuntii iyo ibliiskii ku soo xaaray futada ka wass nacalaa jeegaantaad tahay ku taal damiin yahow nacaska aqliqa laga wassay ah xoolo iska hadlayo bilaa nuxur ayaad tahay

wariya, I told you not to comment to me again. nacas ba Tahy. wallahi, if you comment at me again I will report.

Som

VIP
who told you that.? This fake flag is an italian designed logo for one of italys colonies. All they did was remove the cheetah and use the cheetah as a coat of arms

The flag was created by Mohamed Awale Libaan and the meaning is well known.
The star represents the five territories were ethnic somalis live, the blue was an chosen for the indian ocean(longest coastline in africa) and also as a homage to the United nations. The flag is an ethnic symbol for somalis and infact the short lived state of Somaliland was the first to adopt it
It's a mere coincidence that it looks like the former italian somaliland coat of arms and anyway even if it was inspired by that the flag has a completely different meaning

s423sfwx9vd11.png

Farm

VIP
So this is the so called democratic somaliland where you aren't allowed to display the flag of a neighbouring country. The irony is that the somali flag is a symbol of ethnic Somalis and was the first flag of the state of somaliland. The blue flag is technically also the flag of somalilanders.
Imagine being so brainwashed to refuse a flag that your people designed just because it was also the flag of the former said barre government.
Imagine being so brainwashed to accept the Kenyan flag and refuse the somali one.Maybe you should change your flag to the Union Jack
Guys somalilanders have the right to have their secessionist ideas but this is cringy and ridiculous

The flag was designed by a man from Gaalkacyo in modern day Puntland...

Som

VIP
The flag was designed by a man from Gaalkacyo in modern day Puntland...
Yeah sorry my mistake.
It was designed by a rear Gaalkacyo, but anyway somaliland adopted it after independence so technically it's their flag too

wariya, I told you not to comment to me again. nacas ba Tahy. wallahi, if you comment at me again I will report.
Report kulaha war shan dhuusona ka daba gee jaajuus yahow axmaqa ah

I will stop commenting since u r clearly not worthy of my time u retarded intellectually inferior idiot but if I hear u making inaccurate comparisons or references to the Dervish state or dhulbahantes I will roast you so bad you will contemplate becoming a unionist if only to appease me nacalad iyo habaar adi iyo ehelkaadaba kutaale

Don’t @ me again naaya doocil yahayd yar

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
What do you think about the idea of "somaliweyne " being propagated by young people in 2019?

Me personally: I find that to be a step in the wrong direction in regards to the progression of Somalis by not confronting or facing reality that it was a failed project.
Its baseless,its a dream by dumb naive kids who don’t even understand how somali society work,they are in the comfort of their homes when somali of different sub sub sub clan are killing each other,the only time i agree with naag jarertens is when they talk about the whole federalism thing they are always talking about it cause like always naags they are to afraid to be on their own instead be a menace to everyone else,somaliweyne never existed barre the barbarian was using it to take away attention from his failing administration,and when that failed he turned on us for the same reason,he also failed there

Farm

VIP
Its baseless,its a dream by dumb naive kids who don’t even understand how somali society work,they are in the comfort of their homes when somali of different sub sub sub clan are killing each other,the only time i agree with naag jarertens is when they talk about the whole federalism thing they are always talking about it cause like always naags they are to afraid to be on their own instead be a menace to everyone else,somaliweyne never existed barre the barbarian was using it to take away attention from his failing administration,and when that failed he turned on us for the same reason,he also failed there

Didn’t he get 200k?
That sounds like a success to me.

:chrisfreshhah:

Greater somalia never existing in the sense of all somali clans being under one kingdom or leadership is no excuse to not advocate it in this modernised fucking globalised world where we r competing against another 190 odd countries our neighbours have ten times our populations this isn’t the medieval era when Muslims had the upper hand and we had allies like the ottomans and Egypt to help the Adal ifat and ajuraan sultanates back then we were quite powerful by our own right and we could afford to be separate and still exists but in today’s world and the new world order of nation states and unions between multiple countries like the eu we need some sort of economic military security alliance between all Somalis from Djibouti eastern Ethiopia Somalia north eastern Kenya
This doesn’t mean we all have to be ruled from one place but we need a nato type of security pact that is strong and will be followed by all Somalis to protect their interests Sland alone will be unable to withstand pressure from Ethiopia or foreign powers what if u got invaded imagine if all Somalis had a security pact tho in that case if someone invaded Djibouti (doesn’t even have to be part of Somalia) then all Somalias would send soldiers but knowing independent Somalis when they have their own territory this isn’t guaranteed which is why a greater Somalia with a federal type of autonomy is in our interests as this guarantees Somali sovereignty and territorial integrity forever

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Yes suldaan nuur was one of the leaders who was part of the founding members along with the sayyid but even he was under the overall command and leadership of the sayyid
Sultan nuur was never under sayyid command sayyid wasnt even a commander,he was the mouth piece, his rhetorics helped recruit people,he was never incharge till sultan nuur died 1907,even then most of the plans was by his commander especially hj haji suud who was also responsible for the construction of the fort in taleex,here is the list of dervish commanders wanted by the british
133970DA-CB09-4CF7-9EAB-C83E48260D71.png

And really the only reason dhulos had footsoldiers there was location and they were not even that many
upload_2019-12-10_19-7-43.png

because of the DOM,MOD whatever alliance barre the nigerian decided to re write history with his faqash crew to give dhulos some significance

It wasn’t even a darod project i
so yes the Dervish state was entirely a darod project
2F51E330-7278-4E07-AF88-47377375EC09.jpeg

ismail mirre commanding general of the Dervish armies was d block
Ismail mirre was some clown not a general,my work will be to educate you here make a thread about dhulo dervish

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Greater somalia never existing in the sense of all somali clans being under one kingdom or leadership is no excuse to not advocate it in this modernised fucking globalised world where we r competing against another 190 odd countries our neighbours have ten times our populations this isn’t the medieval era when Muslims had the upper hand and we had allies like the ottomans and Egypt to help the Adal ifat and ajuraan sultanates back then we were quite powerful by our own right and we could afford to be separate and still exists but in today’s world and the new world order of nation states and unions between multiple countries like the eu we need some sort of economic military security alliance between all Somalis from Djibouti eastern Ethiopia Somalia north eastern Kenya
This doesn’t mean we all have to be ruled from one place but we need a nato type of security pact that is strong and will be followed by all Somalis to protect their interests Sland alone will be unable to withstand pressure from Ethiopia or foreign powers what if u got invaded imagine if all Somalis had a security pact tho in that case if someone invaded Djibouti (doesn’t even have to be part of Somalia) then all Somalias would send soldiers but knowing independent Somalis when they have their own territory this isn’t guaranteed which is why a greater Somalia with a federal type of autonomy is in our interests as this guarantees Somali sovereignty and territorial integrity forever
Agreed,a nato tye of alliance of somali states is better than super somali country

Sultan nuur was never under sayyid command sayyid wasnt even a commander,he was the mouth piece, his rhetorics helped recruit people,he was never incharge till sultan nuur died 1907,even then most of the plans was by his commander especially hj haji suud who was also responsible for the construction of the fort in taleex,here is the list of dervish commanders wanted by the british
View attachment 84033
And really the only reason dhulos had footsoldiers there was location and they were not even that many
View attachment 84034
because of the DOM,MOD whatever alliance barre the nigerian decided to re write history with his ****** crew to give dhulos some significance

View attachment 84036

Ismail mirre was some clown not a general,my work will be to educate you here make a thread about dhulo dervish
Warya I have neither the time nor inclination to respond to your baseless accusations lakiin what I will say is the sayyid was not just a mouth piece like u said u idiot the British empire Italians Ethiopians warsangeli and majeerteen sultanates all recognised his role as the supreme religious and political leader even the ottomans and Germans recognised this

As for sultan nuur u tried state he was the actual leader war bal waxaan eega

Your evidence is the British empire listing sultan nuur and haji sudi as among the most wanted ? The sayyid is also in that list the only exception is the Brits have the order to capture sultan nur alive and the others to be either killed or captured this is because sultan nuur was an actual elected sultan of half of the hy so it wasn’t in the British interest to kill the leader of a sub clan (half of it anyway since there was another sultan due to an internal schism)

You haven’t disproved anything and footsodliers kulaha war we made up the entirety of the cavalry and the best equipped regiments the whole army from cavalry infantry reconnaissance and intelligence was all us

How can u degrade ismail mire the guy who commanded the dervishes when they defeated and killed Richard corfield the sayyid praises him in countless poems and him leading the attach in the Sland camel corps is in his poem anagoo taleex naal talladii jihaad soo qaadnay

Everyone including western historians know that Ismail mire was the overall commander of the Dervish armies all commanders including haji sudi reported to him unless they were assigned specific tasks by the sayyid

Back to ur point about suldaan nuur I respect him he was one of the founding members along with the sayyid but honestly he wasn’t the real leader it was the sayyid who all Somali clans majeerteen warsangeli sultanates Italians Ethiopians British recognised as the political and spiritual leader

I can quote u multiple western authentic sources confirming the leadership was all darod (mainly dhulbahante) including a small section of hy (sultan nuur ) who was also part of the leadership but he wasn’t the overall leader common bro even the British historians acknowledge that the sultan was an important figure but still under the sayyid as he was the leader

U tried to belittle dhulbahante contribution to the armies lol we literally made up the whole army not just foot soldiers like I said but also the best armed cavalry units that had martini rifles that was us warya

I respect haji sudi and sultan nuur but they were still under the sayyid and were not the leaders of the Dervish alone they were part of the leadership with the sayyid being the overall leader, suldaan nuur being one of the highest ranking if not the highest after the sayyid

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Warya I have neither the time nor inclination to respond to your baseless accusations lakiin what I will say is the sayyid was not just a mouth piece like u said u idiot the British empire Italians Ethiopians warsangeli and majeerteen sultanates all recognised his role as the supreme religious and political leader even the ottomans and Germans recognised this

Your evidence is the British empire listing sultan nuur and haji sudi as among the most wanted ? The sayyid is also in that list the only exception is the Brits have the order to capture sultan nur alive and the others to be either killed or captured this is because sultan nuur was an actual elected sultan of half of the hy so it wasn’t in the British interest to kill the leader of a sub clan (half of it anyway since there was another sultan due to an internal schism)

You haven’t disproved anything and footsodliers kulaha war we made up the entirety of the cavalry and the best equipped regiments the whole army from cavalry infantry reconnaissance and intelligence was all us

How can u degrade ismail mire the guy who commanded the dervishes when they defeated and killed Richard corfield the sayyid praises him in countless poems and him leading the attach in the Sland camel corps is in his poem anagoo taleex naal talladii jihaad soo qaadnay

Everyone including western historians know that Ismail mire was the overall commander of the Dervish armies all commanders including haji sudi reported to him unless they were assigned specific tasks by the sayyid

Back to ur point about suldaan nuur I respect him he was one of the founding members along with the sayyid but honestly he wasn’t the real leader it was the sayyid who all Somali clans majeerteen warsangeli sultanates Italians Ethiopians British recognised as the political and spiritual leader

I can quote u multiple western authentic sources confirming the leadership was all darod (mainly dhulbahante) including a small section of hy (sultan nuur ) who was also part of the leadership but he wasn’t the overall leader common bro even the British historians acknowledge that the sultan was an important figure but still under the sayyid as he was the leader

U tried to belittle dhulbahante contribution to the armies lol we literally made up the whole army not just foot soldiers like I said but also the best armed cavalry units that had martini rifles that was us warya

I respect haji sudi and sultan nuur but they were still under the sayyid and were not the leaders of the Dervish alone they were part of the leadership with the sayyid being the overall leader, suldaan nuur being one of the highest ranking if not the highest after the sayyid
Whatever sxb if it gives you pride for your clan i guess thats all that matters

Your evidence is the British empire listing sultan nuur and haji sudi as among the most wanted ? The sayyid is also in that list the only exception is the Brits gave the order to capture sultan nur alive and the others to be either killed or captured this is because sultan nuur was an actual elected sultan of half of the hy so it wasn’t in the British interest to kill the leader of a sub clan (half of it anyway since there was another sultan due to an internal schism)

I can quote u multiple western authentic sources confirming the leadership was all darod (mainly dhulbahante) including a small section of hy (sultan nuur ) who was also part of the leadership but he wasn’t the overall leader come on bro even the British historians acknowledge that the sultan was an important figure but still under the sayyid as he was the leader

The only thing siad barre did when writing dervish history was show it as only a darod project neglecting the contributions the vital participation of habr yoonis (half of them) and the various individuals who were none darod there were some leaders and high ranking commanders that were from non darod clans
The mistake of the said barre govt was to hide the contributions made by other Somalis and show everything as only darod when that wasn’t the case

This doesn’t negate the fact the darod and dhulbahante in particular founded the movement the capitals where in their lands most of the army including the highly equipped cavalry was them

The little reference u made of d block not reminiscing on their history in the pre civil war period and going back to the Dervish history during the boocame declaration is because they didn’t need to fall back on this history before the civil war as we were part of the inner circle and powerful due to allying with marehan and Ogaden

When the tables turned and the country burned ofcourse we fell back on our Dervish history

This again doesn’t negate our history just cus we didn’t memorialise the Dervish state when the status quo was serendipitous and initiated the Dervish reminiscence in post civil war Somalia doesn’t detract from our Dervish history it only shows that we fell back on it as a sense of encouragement when times got tougher

Whatever sxb if it gives you pride for your clan i guess thats all that matters
It’s gives pride to my clan but more importantly to all Somalis including idiots like you who have a penchant for historical revisionism based on delusions of grandeur and Machiavellian levels of envy

Trending

Latest posts