Somaliland officials: Koonfuris from Reer Muqdisho cannot vote in SL

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Mr Gedo I am not a parasite. Somaliland ain't my land. I understand that I have no right there. The same way that I have no right in Djibouti, Ethiopia or Kenya.

Now the problem is when all you parasites from Gedo, lascanood come to my house aka Mogadishu, Galmduug and Hiirshebelle and try to get jobs or oppertunities or gov positions in a land that is 100% Hawiye. That is the problem, my people need to wake up and use Somaliland and Puntland as examples.
Did you actually say that?!! I'm really surprised you compared Puntland and Somaliland which are autonomous regional enclaves as to Mogadishu, the country's official capital. Have you ever seen a Majeerteen or isaaq dude holding gov positions in Hirshabele or Galmudug?! Nah!! Those are your shanty regions mofo and nobody cares about them. When the FGS abandons Mogadishu as the capital is the day we all abandon that cursed City.

Did you actually say that?!! I'm really surprised you compared Puntland and Somaliland which are autonomous regional enclaves as to Mogadishu, the country's official capital. Have you ever seen a Majeerteen or isaaq dude holding gov positions in Hirshabele or Galmudug?! Nah!! Those are your shanty regions mofo and nobody cares about them. When the FGS abandons Mogadishu as the capital is the day we all abandon that cursed City.

Hargeysa is Somalia’s second capital, why don’t you claim that?

Somalia is heading towards confederacy so there won’t be such a thing as capital. Therefore nothing is shared.

No Darood live in Mogadishu. Hawiye put their wealth into Mogadishu. Make me the president of puntland and we can talk abt sharing Mogadishu. Otherwise stay away, no more free food

Nacala the day the FGS leaves xamar is the day we prosper

Me after copping @TekNiKo 's...I mean my new house
happy-man-front-new-house-29654252.jpg

Xamar unuka leh. Cope son

The house I was living in was rent owned by Habar gidir Cayr. Poor dude told me I was his best renter since I paid on time... so keep trolling.
We really made this rat homeless :damn:

I thought it was a joke:damn:

Ileen we actually made a qaxooti outta this nigga :dead:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We really made this rat homeless :damn:

I thought it was a joke:damn:

Ileen we actually made a qaxooti outta this nigga :dead:

Man dude I have only love for Habargidir man dont take my online comments serious @Material keep it cool bro I didn't leave Xamar due to fear of Hawiye but being a diaspora you wouldnt feel nice staying in unstable enviroment. I apologize ot my Habargidir bros. IRL you dont really care for qabiil we all SOmali. I apologize for any mean comments in FKD kkkk

Man dude I have only love for Habargidir man dont take my online comments serious @Material keep it cool bro I didn't leave Xamar due to fear of Hawiye but being a diaspora you wouldnt feel nice staying in unstable enviroment. I apologize ot my Habargidir bros. IRL you dont really care for qabiil we all SOmali. I apologize for any mean comments in FKD kkkk
Kkkkk i accept your apology nigga coulda chilled wit my reer abti in holwadag

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Kkkkk i accept your apology nigga coulda chilled wit my reer abti in holwadag
Man I gotta some HG relatives in Hamar JAdiid me and Cayr are super close. TBH I loved Xamar and felt sad leaving. Yall got the best city in Somalia for sure. Viva HG,

Som

VIP
We love Hawiye but they are not from Somaliland with the exception of Fishqini. It's not tribalism just the true reality. Likewise the only Darods from Somaliland are Dhulos and Warsans
Can isaaqs from ethiopia vote in SL? I'm honestly curious.
If it's about being from SL then an isaaq or DH from outside somaliland shouldn't vote. Am i right?

Can isaaqs from ethiopia vote in SL? I'm honestly curious.
If it's about being from SL then an isaaq or DH from outside somaliland shouldn't vote. Am i right?

Well they can't be allowed to vote if they are outside SL but that any ethnic Somali that belongs to a sub clan, sub sub clan etc. that is native of Somaliland such as Dhulos, Warsans, every sub clan of Isaaq or Gadabutsi is more or less able to become automatically a SL citizen therefore if they are inside the country they can be a citizen and then register to vote

These shameless people claim Amaanle Majeerteen is Marehan. Do you people have no dignity? Stop claiming our clans and land you begs.
Amaanreir is the biggest Marehan sub clan. Sons of Amaanreir Isaaq Marehan.
  • Isaaq
    • Amaanreer
  • Amaanreer
    • Maxamed Amaanreer (Wagardhac)
    • Cali Amaanreer (Hawraarsame)
    • Talxe Amaanreer (Talxe)
    • Radamiir Amaanreer

Trending

Latest posts