Somaliland officials: Koonfuris from Reer Muqdisho cannot vote in SL

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mr Gedo I am not a parasite. Somaliland ain't my land. I understand that I have no right there. The same way that I have no right in Djibouti, Ethiopia or Kenya.

Now the problem is when all you parasites from Gedo, lascanood come to my house aka Mogadishu, Galmduug and Hiirshebelle and try to get jobs or oppertunities or gov positions in a land that is 100% Hawiye. That is the problem, my people need to wake up and use Somaliland and Puntland as examples.
Then move the capital if you dont want us claiming our rightful saami qaybsi in 4.5. You cant have your cake and eat i too

Plus why did you run to Ethiopia instead of Gedo boy.
Gedo is my home and I shall be going there on my future trips. Alhamdillah god gave me green land of beauty.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Dowladnimo was going along fine with presidents passing the baton along until your kind decided to show up again. Im sure somalis will take a collective decision never letting you come near a meaningful position in government again lol.
Isnt Parliament full of all Somali clans? Many Hawiya mps voted for the extension until your clan chimped out. Extension was meant to achieve one man one vote where all Somalis can vote for their leader. Farmaajo was literally trying to give all of us a voice but nope yall chimped typical.

Then move the capital if you dont want us claiming our rightful saami qaybsi in 4.5. You cant have your cake and eat i too

Gedo is my home and I shall be going there on my future trips. Alhamdillah god gave me green land of beauty.

Get out of here 0.5 langaaab. I am tired of your calcaaal.

Inshallah. I have no problem with other MXs and I refrain from using the derogatory slur aimed at them. But you. You are a special case my dear TekNiko. You are full of swagger yet you cannot walk the walk. As soon as things go south, you return to childish antics. I will make dua so that we can be free of the cuqaad you have for us.

Jokes getting old dude.
"Jokes getting old dude"
srvv85rmief21.jpg

Few years back when Hassan Sheikh Mahmoud was president. I was in Mogadishu, chilling in some hotel. Some kid from Borama started talking shiit abt President Hassan. He called Hassan a crook. He told me that he was from Borama, that is how I know that he was from there.

I thought to myself, this alien is in my city talking bad abt President Hassan. What gave this thing the courage to speak like this. I told him to watch his mouth and not disrespect president Hassan. This happens alot because HAG people just tolerate these parasites coming to our city and disrespecting our leaders, taking our jobs and opportunities.

I just wish that I was the leader of HAG. I would do the excat same thing as Somaliland and Puntland, have zero tolerance towards parasites and their Somalimo. I certainly would not have a Gedo walking around with a weapon in Mogadishu, even if the thing calls itself a solider or police officer.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
And you are?

It amuses me how many people on here make strange claims about me and I don't even know who most are.
you’ve literally accused me of being mx before. It seems you make so many accusations of so many different people that you can’t even keep track 😂

Trending