Somaliland officials: Koonfuris from Reer Muqdisho cannot vote in SL

Screenshot_20210516_145936_com.android.chrome.jpg

Amaanreir is the biggest Marehan sub clan. Sons of Amaanreir Isaaq Marehan.
  • Isaaq
    • Amaanreer
  • Amaanreer
    • Maxamed Amaanreer (Wagardhac)
    • Cali Amaanreer (Hawraarsame)
    • Talxe Amaanreer (Talxe)
    • Radamiir Amaanreer

So what? The only people who had a Sultanate in Puntland are Majeerteen. The only reason you people claim a Sultanate in Puntland is because you saw the name "Amaanle" and then tried to claim Amaanle is "Amaanrer".

There is zero evidence linking you to Puntland and nobody has heard or seen any physical or DNA evidence of your imaginary Sultanate.

@Pwyneth Galtrow are you saying Gabriel Ferrand made up a tribe called Marehan, post this was in the 17rh century so he couldn't have had any interest in doing so.

You people want to claim that Marehan ruled over Majeerteen lands when Majeerteen has always had a Sultanate and presence in our land. I don't care what kind of doctored maps you pull up, the fact is that your clan has no DNA or physical evidence linking you to Puntland or "Daarood" clans.

I don't know where you people are from, but you need to start with testing your DNA and finding your real roots and stop making up fake stories.

@Pwyneth Galtrow i don't know how you could just deny such over whelming historical facts, just get use to it. There will be more Marehan's claiming boqortoyadi Bari ee Amaanreir Marehan.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: LOOOL

Let me guess? You got your DNA results back and you are related to Garre like the other Marehan sample/s.

Whether you people hide it or keep claiming fake history, the truth will not stay hidden forever.

@Pwyneth Galtrow i didn't get my DNA results yet, but no Marehan has done big Y test so far only 37 markers. By the way I have evidence some Majerteen clustering with Gare don't get me started with that. By the way what has DNA results got to do with Marehan history and Saltanate's?

You people want to claim that Marehan ruled over Majeerteen lands when Majeerteen has always had a Sultanate and presence in our land. I don't care what kind of doctored maps you pull up, the fact is that your clan has no DNA or physical evidence linking you to Puntland or "Daarood" clans.

I don't know where you people are from, but you need to start with testing your DNA and finding your real roots and stop making up fake stories.
I mean, if he's right, wouldn't it mean you completely drove them out the area? I'm sure I've heard this before

@Pwyneth Galtrow i didn't get my DNA results yet, but no Marehan has done big Y test so far only 37 markers. By the way I have evidence some Majerteen clustering with Gare don't get me started with that. By the way what has DNA results got to do with Marehan history and Saltanate's?

Imagine being so desperate that you claim you have a Sultanate that has no DNA evidence, no physical evidence, no trading partners and not even evidence of conquest or war with another clan or Sultanate. I don't know why you people are such liars but it's clear you suffer from some kind of inferiority complex.

I mean, if he's right, wouldn't it mean you completely drove them out the area? I'm sure I've heard this before

That would have been logged in Majeerteen folklore or poetry, no clan in Puntland has any recollection of having encountered this imaginary Sultanate. These people are known liars, look at how they shamelessly claim historic ties to Kismaayo.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@Mujahid Nur Marehan we did once live in Sanaag that is a historical fact our Awoowe Sade is buried in Haylaan Sanaag. We moved on later though out west and south. We are Darood whether certain people hate us or not. Thanks to Warsangeli for safeguarding our ancestors.

Trending