Somaliland officials: Koonfuris from Reer Muqdisho cannot vote in SL

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I fully agree with Somaliland draconian laws, it will wake up the sleeping doqons in Xamar, i personally want to see Mahdi Guled and Dubbe's head on a stick.
You sound like an uncle Tom the two men grew up in Burco and never saw xamar as their hooyo is Isaaq they were discriminated solely because they were Hawiye. Didnt Caydiid fight with these lot to get rid of the faqash Darood yet Dhulloz and Warsans are allowed to vote :ftw9nwa:

Eligible to citizenship but can't vote? What is that? can they run for office if they have citizenship?

I mean they Can vote I Mistyped. Any Somali who lived in somaliland before the union with somalia is a Somaliland citizen and can vote and be elected

A little backstory on Tekniko, the individual who made this thread

From this :mjkkk:

Haramcad vs Indhocadde we shall see who is the winner !

Haramcad vs Indhocadde we shall see who is the winner !
Haramcad boys kileld 20+ H.u.tu mooryaan last night and are back in their barracks. Caawa will be the final push to clean the terrorists

To this:russ:

I might go to the UK do you knoe cheapest flight?
Ok Ill stay in turkey for 10 says thats a new experience. Thanks hawiye you making me visit Turke
Change of plans going to Turkey waiting for ticket
Bro leave ASAP.

You get that plane ticket yet? Shocked you're making threads as a refugee :drakelaugh:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Niggas typing about lander elections when some dude from lower shabeele is occupying his house :damn:

giphy.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A little backstory on Tekniko, the individual who made this thread

From this :mjkkk:

To this:russ:

You get that plane ticket yet? Shocked you're making threads as a refugee :drakelaugh:
Jokes getting old dude.

I support this and I love my brothers from Somaliland. In Somaliland we are foreigners and only guest. It is their country and their rules and we are happy to obey and be good guest.

Two men who don't have the confidence or representation of their constituency should not be given critical roles in Government that decide policy. It is double agency by nature, if they are Wadani give them Wasiirka Boostada, they can serve their country and not cause constroversy. Dubbe was suppose to be an Information Minister, speaking outlandishly then went into hiding all the way to the UK when Militiamen came to Xamar.

Bro the jokes on us. We let the whole world walk on us. Their are people from Gedo, Somaliland who have good jobs in Galmudug, Benedir and Hiirshebelle. Many have high profile gov jobs.

This thing became rich from our land
Baile.jpg

You sound like an uncle Tom the two men grew up in Burco and never saw xamar as their hooyo is Isaaq they were discriminated solely because they were Hawiye. Didnt Caydiid fight with these lot to get rid of the faqash Darood yet Dhulloz and Warsans are allowed to vote :ftw9nwa:

Those people live in Somaliland, we don't. Somaliland also takes good care of Fiqishi. Republic of Somaliland is a sovereign country same as Djiboti or Kenya. I respect their laws.

Most probably they would have voted if they didnt officially declare that theyre gonna vote for Waddani but because they opted to vote for waddani party theyre no longer allowed to cast their votes.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
We love Hawiye but they are not from Somaliland with the exception of Fishqini. It's not tribalism just the true reality. Likewise the only Darods from Somaliland are Dhulos and Warsans
No, we are not from SL keep dreaming, SL belongs to isaaqs that just a fact

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't understand what the buzz is here , Somaliland has every right to deny Hawiye non SL residents beside FIQISHins the right to vote or not,that is pretty much normal to me everywhere in the world,war yaan la Iska .:trumpsmirk:

Only Isaq,dir, Dhulos, FIQISHins,Warsans and Gahayle(MJ) are the recognized as Somalilanders;and only them are allowed to run for the elections.:win:

Trending