Somaliland latest developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at this awesome pact. Sa-ha-da. That's the name of sab-hawiye-darod, notice the only thing missing is the 'H' which signifies 'ham', once we get this fulfilled we are done and it will be 'shahada' and Somalia flag will represent that but not now as I don't see HAM. But in Somali name it's quite obvious it's so=solomon, ma-mohamed, l=levant, i=iraq or israel or vice versa. Either way we re-establishing 'Iraq' or Isaaq is holding ya-rier there or it's the other way around. Look at 'sa-udi' it's missing a osmaniyin in the gap to be 'saodi' so they can go into Israel and fullfill the prophecies of the temple mount. Now it looks like it will be sa-yahudi with the 'yah' signifing their pact with Yahudi, watch their name change in the future, if it does, that place is going to be destroyed thru an ethiopian/somalia muslim attack on kaaba

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Due to prolong sitdown for khat sessions.

5aa4775da68e4_MuuseBixi.jpeg.590b2220131e80d8793d6d2e52ff26fa (1).jpeg

- What I said:
"Puntland region roughly generates $28,039,999" [figure given in dollars not shillings].

- What the semi-retarded cagdher saw:
"...but gives the puntland economy figures in shillings"

- What I said:
"Puntland region roughly generates $28,039,999 in internal revenue."

- What the semi-retarded cagdher saw:
"also ask him why he pulled the $28 million figure out of his ass? Puntland already spends $340 million in budget" [quoting the whole budget].

No wonder Somalis refer to cagdher as lowest IQ Somali group :mjlol:

Including, situations involving cov19 khat ban earlier this year that was heavily enforced on certain khat traders who are from certain tribal communities and even confiscated their veichles.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Walal, i dont know the town that Abdirahman sacad live. All i said is that i fall under the same family as Abdirahman Sacad subclan wise. I already told people about the qabil of my reer abtis.
nobody gives a f*ck about ur reer abti which you always seem to mention oddly enough. Ur a sheegato cause you couldn’t even name one tuulo even wallahi. :mjlol:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Faroole's visit couple of years ago

38.jpg

Muse local visit today

unnamed (2).jpg

This Kikuyu didn't even have the decency to wear a suit.

Uhuru Kenyatta agenda: welcome Muse local for khat talks while pissing off Villa Somalia.

:manny:

5aa4775da68e4_MuuseBixi.jpeg.590b2220131e80d8793d6d2e52ff26fa (1).jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending