Somaliland is becoming increasingly religious and women's representation in political is regressing

Is it a good thing that SL is becoming more religious?

• Yes, other parts of the country are too

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • No, it increases human rights violations

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But you did hint at the religious part, don't deny it? It's on the title Ffs

And about women being left out, step by step we're getting there, it'll come within our own terms not Michael Keating's :lolbron:

It won't come if you don't address the conservative nature of SL societ, and your terms are be dictated by 74 old fars that don't care for 70 % who is under 30.

A woman ran for President in Somalia, call me when SL has that :damedamn:

:ohdamn:
How dare a woman leader take advice from her closest friend and say North Korea is bad and nobody likes them.

When will this monster be tried in the international courts for justice?
:mjpls:

Look at the atrocities she's commited.
:dead::dead:
You don't seem to un the scope of the problem there was an ordinary citizen that was essentially making the policies of the country a person with no political experience whatsoever deciding the international relations of the country but then again you are a woman so I don't think your mind is capable of understanding that:siilaanyosmile:

You don't seem to un the scope of the problem there was an ordinary citizen that was essentially making the policies of the country a person with no political experience whatsoever deciding the international relations of the country but then again you are a woman so I don't think your mind is capable of understanding that:siilaanyosmile:
Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, and Jared Kushner????
:what1:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
It won't come if you don't address the conservative nature of SL societ, and your terms are be dictated by 74 old fars that don't care for 70 % who is under 30.

A woman ran for President in Somalia, call me when SL has that :damedamn:

:faysalwtf:

She was a president aspirant, she didn't even run! Have you no shame? Do you really have to lie about everything? :kodaksmiley:

It was a show for cadaans and quick publicity:camby:

:faysalwtf:

She was a president aspirant, she didn't even run! Have you no shame? Do you really have to lie about everything? :kodaksmiley:

It was a show for cadaans and quick publicity:camby:

Doesn't matter, at least she had the oppourtnity and one day soon we will have a real candidate, you know why?

Because our women ar not reduced to one seat but make policy along side of us :ayaanswag:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Doesn't matter, at least she had the oppourtnity and one day soon we will have a real candidate, you know why?

Because our women ar not reduced to one seat but make policy along side of us :ayaanswag:

As in you MEN? So, you're a male?
@waraabe

87w_Ql.gif

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Ethnic Somali's in general are superficially religious, let's be real. You can't pray fajr in the morning and then go on a raid to steal 5000 camels from the neighbouring qabil in the afternoon. Only some of the minorities/sub clans are actually religious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending