Somaliland Factories, Mills and Mining Thread

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I want to the pizza place near royal lounge restaurant. Real tasty and big portions.

Hahahaha summertime how could you eat with all the cats everywhere? First time i saw ppl feeding cats baasto and rice and chibis
:siilaanyolaugh:

Lol I only went once it was pricey too 15 bucks for a pizza the size of a plate

first time I learned cats eat raw meat when I was there lol

Bohol

VIP
That's rude, my grand dad's side are really light skin, have green hazel eyes.

There's plenty light skin HJ like me.

Take it as a compliment, I hardly give them out. :dabcasar: You must be rare. When I was in Hargeisa it was a
turn off though every girl showering with diana, still it was easy to tell who was light skin naturally or not.

Take it as a compliment, I hardly give them out. :dabcasar: You must be rare. When I was in Hargeisa it was a
turn off though every girl showering with diana, still it was easy to tell who was light skin naturally or not.

Thanks.

Yeah I saw that, you can tell by the knuckles and hands and skin complexion. They look grey and sick

I never understood why somali bleach Wallahi, the women look ill.

Bohol

VIP
Thanks.

Yeah I saw that, you can tell by the knuckles and hands and skin complexion. They look grey and sick

I never understood why somali bleach Wallahi, the women look ill.

Reason is because they think every guy desires a light skin girl, it is not true though. Me and my boy didn't discriminate when we were in Hargeisa driving around our landcruiser, there was lots of dark brown cuties that we hanged around with but they happened to be southerners. That is what I like about reer koonfur girls they rarely bleach.

Reminds me the locals told me that naturally skin women are like the equalivant of blond bimbos over there, that's what they said to me atleast.
Reason is because they think every guy desires a light skin girl, it is not true though. Me and my boy didn't discriminate
when we were in Hargeisa driving around our landcruiser, there was lots of dark brown cuties that we hanged around
with but they happened to be southerners. That is what I like about reer koonfur girls they don't bleach.

What's koonfur? Southerners bleach also don't get it twisted.

Anyway some locals who were my friend said natural light skin chicks are like blond bimbos over there lol rare
:dead:

Bohol

VIP
@The Cushtic One They do but it is rare. They are like reer Burco, I stayed in Burco for like two weeks many of the girls
there are natural also. Skin bleaching is sadly a Hargeisa phenomenon.

Bohol

VIP
:pachah1:

Most somali guys like brown/dark skin chicks:mjlol:

I get my far share but I want all the pies

IMO facial features matter more. Brown and cute will be do like her. :mjswag:

Haweya Ismail a small Somali entrepreneur from Australia
Mud-and-Musk-founder-Haweya-Ismail.jpg

Bohol

VIP
That's not true LOL

She's mixed race doesn't count lol please prince Harry tapping that ass

Haye you maskinaad miya. Yh she is a mulatto, she is all the hype in British media.
All the white girls are jealous of her. It is actually her facial features that make her
very attractive not skin, otherwise those white girls would have stood a chance.

Haye you maskinaad miya. Yh she is a mulatto, she is all the hype in British media. All the
white girls are jealous of her. It is actually her facial features that make her very attractive not skin, otherwise those white girls would have stood a chance.

I love suits always thought she was a beauty. Yes agree facial features are more important than skin colour, I prefer brown/dark skin guys personally

I don't know why light skin guys are so egotistical