Somaliland Factories, Mills and Mining Thread

Kenyan chef? Ngl I try and avoid popular places. I used to go to th deero mall restaurant sometimes and smaller restaurants that had really tasty (not so fancy) food.

Are you hj?

Yes I'm HJ. Deero mall - went once to this over hyped Italian coffee franchise - coffee ok.

Lol your one of those rather eat local ones, I liked the golden restaurant too they have a chef from Nepal btw lol

waraabe

Your superior
Yes I'm HJ. Deero mall - went once to this over hyped Italian coffee franchise - coffee ok.

Lol your one of those rather eat local ones, I liked the golden restaurant too they have a chef from Nepal btw lol

Loool I didn't go for the coffee, I went for fish which they made nicely (Yemeni cooks)

I used to go to this xayran place where you eat with your hands (tbf there was hand wash facilities) it had the nicest basto + fried fish+chips

But one thing you got to be careful with small (and big) places otherwise you get food poisoning :yloezpe:

When was the last time you went back home. Can you believe I never went burco :oh6b81q:

Loool I didn't go for the coffee, I went for fish which they made nicely (Yemeni cooks)

I used to go to this xayran place where you eat with your hands (tbf there was hand wash facilities) it had the nicest basto + fried fish+chips

But one thing you got to be careful with small (and big) places otherwise you get food poisoning :yloezpe:

When was the last time you went back home. Can you believe I never went burco :oh6b81q:

I went last year for a month and few weeks and same this year. I was there from mid July to early sept. Stayed in hargesia. You?

You should explore and travel more when you go there next.

I love the fish back home what's the name of the restaurant will try it out.

waraabe

Your superior
I went last year for a month and few weeks and same this year. I was there from mid July to early sept. Stayed in hargesia. You?

You should explore and travel more when you go there next.

I love the fish back home what's the name of the restaurant will try it out.

Inshallah I will explore all over somaliland next time I ago. Last time I went was 2013 summer, I went Berbera, hargeisa abaarso (outside hargeisa) and arabsiyo

I can't remember the name of the restaurant but it was located in the xerawr area

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Lol I stayed in mansoor hotel both times hence why I always ate out got tired of their food.

I once sneaked a large pizza under my abaya into the hotel LOL

:mjlol: Damn the struggle is real

By the way how large was the pizza cause I remember the pizzas I ate was really small

Wait you ain't got family in hargeisa? You stay in mansoor

I do have family in hargesia and I prefer mansoor because of the water - hot and cold showers 24/7

Prefer my own space, have loads of family there, but my house is currently being built.

I've been to eel Shiek (beautiful beach) so far, Berbera is beautiful, burco, shiek mountains are breathtaking and the weather the best in Somaliland

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It was huge had to fold half around my bum and legs lol it was so bait

:dwill: Either your small or the piazzas I had was small

Even in sunmertime their biggest pizza was the size of a tortilla :francis:

They need to step their pizza game up or Ill open up My own place and show em how its Done

Dont start me with the burgers:mjcry:

:dwill: Either your small or the piazzas I had was small

Even in sunmertime their biggest pizza was the size of a tortilla :francis:

They need to step their pizza game up or Ill open up My own place and show em how its Done

Dont start me with the burgers:mjcry:

I want to the pizza place near royal lounge restaurant. Real tasty and big portions.

Hahahaha summertime how could you eat with all the cats everywhere? First time i saw ppl feeding cats baasto and rice and chibis
:siilaanyolaugh:

Trending