Somaliland and Somalia should be one from a lander

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Somaliland should leave. More natural resources revenues for us.
We have Gemstones in Awdal it's fine and Oil in Sool. We have a plethora of arable land in Gabiley region and Freshwater from Sanaag.

Invader

Somaliland was never ever a country, never is and never will be. There are 6 Federal States.

FMS Somaliland, which includes everybody, not only Issaqs, is lead by Governor Musa Bixi Abdi under the Guidance of the Federal Government

People need to get it into their minds, if I say I created a country, it does not mean it is a country. Issaq created this nonsentical believe and overdosed in this fake ideology

Why form one when there was never one ever. Let this idea die out, and the youths can agree.
Go there and you will see a variety of qabils waving our flag. My paternal great grandmother was Samaroon and she was a staunch supporter of SL during our independence movement in the 70s/80s

The 3rd President was Samaroon and the current V.P. is Samaroon.

This isn't a dictatorship bro.

Gambar

VIP
We existed before Somalia so.... State of Somaliland.
Also the Isaaq were the most affected. What proportion was Hargeisa destroyed? Every tribe was evacuated except the Isaaq. Innocent people were mowed down with miniguns in the wadis of nearby villages. White sand stained with blood. The people who submitted to the kacaan government were told by the militants that their medicine was in the ground. Happened to my father.

Kill everything except the crows. I am always going to support ictiraaf. My Issa relatives in Loyada were helping people escape the kacaan and they were burnt alive.

Faq.ash killed a quarter of my fathers relatives.
Isaaq were not most affected stop your propaganda.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Go there and you will see a variety of qabils waving our flag. My paternal great grandmother was Samaroon and she was a staunch supporter of SL during our independence movement in the 70s/80s
Yes, many does support Somaliland. I have seen for myself. But as The banner does fly, but does it serve them?

Invader

Yes, many does support Somaliland. I have seen for myself. But as The banner does fly, but does it serve them?
The economy is growing so it pleases them. If it didn't there would've been severe infighting going on. Satisfying Farmaajo in the process.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The economy is growing so it pleases them. If it didn't there would've been severe infighting going on. Satisfying Farmaajo in the process.
The economy is growing at a lower rate, then during 2015

Also, In political terms, how many Samaroon or others are in the admin or was president. Only one. Is that serving the population, other then Issaqs?

Invader

The economy is growing at a lower rate, then during 2015

Also, In political terms, how many Samaroon or others are in the admin or was president. Only one. Is that serving the population, other then Issaqs?
Is there proof that it has been growing in a lower rate.
The Awdal governor is Samaroon.
Once Muuse Bixi is gone in the parliament it may pave way for more qabils to get involved.

Invader

So how were Isaaq most affected?
They were fighting since the coup and were treated brutally when Barre snapped. This is pre-1991 yh the Isaaq or any other SL clan hasn't been affected after.

What is better than 30 million Somalis living in a country the size of Columbia with the longest coast in Africa. Imagine rail ways going through all the major Cities, Muqdisho, Kismayo, Garissa, Jig Jiga, Dire Dhaba, Hargeisa, Djibouti etc. Imagine Somalia becoming as advanced and economically big as Japan, that is Homogenous, with their culture and Language. If all this was a reality I would never want to live in another country other than Somalia. It is will be the greatest win in our entire history as Somalis and our Somalis will benefit forever.

Invader

What is better than 30 million Somalis living in a country the size of Columbia with the longest coast in Africa. Imagine rail ways going through all the major Cities, Muqdisho, Kismayo, Garissa, Jig Jiga, Dire Dhaba, Hargeisa, Djibouti etc. Imagine Somalia becoming as advanced and economically big as Japan, that is Homogenous, with their culture and Language. If all this was a reality I would never want to live in another country other than Somalia. It is will be the greatest win in our entire history as Somalis and our Somalis will benefit forever.
Do you know that Somalis don't only live in Djibouti City there are Afars and Arabs so tough luck. Also we ain't tryna beef with FAD ok or FRUD so enough with the Djibouti unification. We've seen the Somaliland situation.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
yess this is it why would no one dream of such a beautiful union with major dream in becoming the strongest nation in Africa we are already improving in our infrastructure and even weakening al Shabaab since apparently they only control small territories and have been kicked out in most places they will finally be demolished if we continue to put our dream in action

Trending

Latest posts