Somaliland and Somalia should be one from a lander

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I finally woke up from a deep state of trance as an isaaq myself I want to see a strong stable Greater Somalia rather than seperating ourself I have been seeing so many different flags on twitter ogaden flag Puntland flag Somaliland flag and this is exactly what these gaalo wants to see a fallen Somalia broken into pieces and never see us as a unified people let alone any of these region prosper. We are influenced to believe we are different to Somalia and will even say lander/Sland just to distance ourselves from the name "somali" this is causing too much self hatred. All these somalis with the Puntland and somaliland have been all day celebrating Eritrea independence and got them trending in the UK do you think Eritreans would do the same for us and get our peoppe trending and beg our flag? never they don't even like us like that yet we have these self hating losers that wouldn't even give this much energy to July 1. Somalia has noolato

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Somaliland is a ramshackle pseudostate. It is s colonial construction.

I cannot grasp how one of the most ethnically homogenous peoples of the world would choose to divide themselves along tribal lines. It is one thing if ones enemies tries to do that, it understandable.

Greed and petty pride, I cant see other reasons.

All Somali lands must be united under one flag and one rule.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
What about NFD, Somali Galbeed, and Djibouti?

Aidstopia is on the brink of collapse, Kenyans are natural cowards and are getting BTFO by alshabaab so they won't be hard once we build up a military. It would be wise to start by funding Somalis in NFD and Galbeed to fight a guerilla war.

How come I can never meet any of these landers in real life
:bell:

I know a few people from the north in my masjid and they are decent people, they are not separatists.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Never again, I’d rather be part of Ethiopia or Kenya. If I’m lying may Allah make my 30 days of fasting invalid.
your loss akh no gain or reason for independence and besides people from awdal and sanaag region all rep the somalia is only awdal region that wants independence

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
your loss akh no gain or reason for independence and besides people from awdal and sanaag region all rep the somalia is only awdal region that wants independence

Why would you unite with people who have been trying to sabotage your progress for 30 years?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Why would you unite with people who have been trying to sabotage your progress for 30 years?
they haven't there's no al Shabaab in Somaliland matter of fact it's landers that are weakening Somalia since most people know al shabaab are filled with isaaq yes is good we have maintained peace and stability but why not help out our brothers down south and unite and help we aren't even a separate country and will never gain independence

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
they haven't there's no al Shabaab in Somaliland matter of fact it's landers that are weakening Somalia since most people know al shabaab are filled with isaaq yes is good we have maintained peace and stability but why not help out our brothers down south and unite and help we aren't even a separate country and will never gain independence

We don’t need independence, independence is only a plus its all about self determination. sis you can dream what you want but Somaliland will never join Somalia again.

It was Farmaajo and his gang who tried to sabotage the UAE DP world investment plan for the Berbera port, its nearly finished now. It was Farmaajo who tried to hijack Somalilands control over its air space, when he banned flights to and from Somaliland. But a Ethiopian plain landed in Hargeisa 24 hours later.

Never will we be rules from Xamar again, why would we put the future of our kids in the hands of Hawiye and Daarood who absolutely shat on Somalia and have been killing eachother for 30 years.

We all heard what Muse Biixi said when lapdog Farmaajo wanted to come to Hargeisa hiding behind his master Abiye Ahmed. As long as Farmaajo doesn’t recognize Somaliland no official from Somalia is welcome in Somaliland

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
We don’t need independence, independence is only a plus its all about self determination. sis you can dream what you want but Somaliland will never join Somalia again.

It was Farmaajo and his gang who tried to sabotage the UAE DP world investment plan for the Berbera, its nearly finished now. It was Farmaajo who tried to hijack Somalilands control over its air space, when he banned flights to and from Somaliland. But a Ethiopian plain landed in Hargeisa 24 hours later.

Never will we be rules from Xamar again, why would we put the future of our kids in the hands of Hawiye and Daarood who absolutely shat on Somalia and have been killing eachother for 30 years.

We all heard what Muse Biixi said when lapdog Farmaajo wanted to come to Hargeisa hiding behind his master Abiye Ahmed. As long as Farmaajo doesn’t recognize Somaliland no official from Somalia is welcome in Somalia.
but we already one since in the current world map index there's no Somaliland border and in the UN, fifa and olympics there's no such thing as Somaliland so we are technically still one country and inshallah we have that same mentality that the United nations things of us. And you even recognized yourself that Somaliland will never be recognized. We can still be amazed by our strength in keeping the region stable.
Farmaajo was right in interfering with Somaliland considering we aren't a separate entity and it was a pathetic move for Somaliland to be like s and sell out port to the Arabs did you see the deal they sealed for Somaliland not even a billion for our port. Shameful he did the right thing.

All presidents aren't to be trusted whether somali or not we just need a leader who has backbone and overlook qabil and is strong in his will to unify us and being back the country how it used to be

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Whole sland aint isaaq let them cities unite as they want
All my mum friends who are from borama never ever rep somaliland and don't get me started with the sanaag region they even burn the Somaliland flag for bants. That gets to show Somalia is still strong in people's heart including me I will always put my people first

Bohol

VIP
I was talking to this south Asian woman and she asked me "are you from Somalia or Somaliland?" :lol: I told her naaya worry about your caste system and toilet problems.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I was talking to this south Asian woman and she asked me "are you from Somalia or Somaliland?" :lol: I told her naaya worry about your caste system and terrorism problems.
lol that's landers for you from now on I'm going to say I'm from Somalia and Somaliland is a region in north of Somalia

Trending

Latest posts