Somaliland and Somalia should be one from a lander

SL will never secede as long as they keep calming other people’s land. Isaaqs can secede if they want other clans should determine their own fate. SL is a project based on one qabil hiding behind a fake colonial borders to gain more power. It's bound to fail. And they know it. A stronger Somalia = bye bye to their lil dream. That's why u always see them wishing destruction on Somalia. Keeping up with everything that happens in Somalia. Making fun and laughing at our misfortunes. Meanwhile here in south Somalia they rarely even cross our minds.

Do you know that Somalis don't only live in Djibouti City there are Afars and Arabs so tough luck. Also we ain't tryna beef with FAD ok or FRUD so enough with the Djibouti unification. We've seen the Somaliland situation.

We will give sovereignty to the afar region, but we are only going to take where the Somalis lives.
Greater Somalia - Wikipedia

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
SL will never secede as long as they keep calming other people’s land. Isaaqs can secede if they want other clans should determine their own fate. SL is a project based on one qabil hiding behind a fake colonial borders to gain more power. It's bound to fail. And they know it. A stronger Somalia = bye bye to their lil dream. That's why u always see them wishing destruction on Somalia. Keeping up with everything that happens in Somalia. Making fun and laughing at our misfortunes. Meanwhile here in south Somalia they rarely even cross our minds.
That exactly why i am pro somaali weyn literally only one clan that want to seperate, other region want union so how will their plan ever work? they can still have their peace and stability while not seeking recognition

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I finally woke up from a deep state of trance as an isaaq myself I want to see a strong stable Greater Somalia rather than seperating ourself I have been seeing so many different flags on twitter ogaden flag Puntland flag Somaliland flag and this is exactly what these gaalo wants to see a fallen Somalia broken into pieces and never see us as a unified people let alone any of these region prosper. We are influenced to believe we are different to Somalia and will even say lander/Sland just to distance ourselves from the name "somali" this is causing too much self hatred. All these somalis with the Puntland and somaliland have been all day celebrating Eritrea independence and got them trending in the UK do you think Eritreans would do the same for us and get our peoppe trending and beg our flag? never they don't even like us like that yet we have these self hating losers that wouldn't even give this much energy to July 1. Somalia has noolato
The ONLF flag is nothing like the Somaliland flag its a banner based on the joining of Somali peoples not the seperation of them.

We existed before Somalia so.... State of Somaliland.
Also the Isaaq were the most affected. What proportion was Hargeisa destroyed? Every tribe was evacuated except the Isaaq. Innocent people were mowed down with miniguns in the wadis of nearby villages. White sand stained with blood. The people who submitted to the kacaan government were told by the militants that their medicine was in the ground. Happened to my father.

Kill everything except the crows. I am always going to support ictiraaf. My Issa relatives in Loyada were helping people escape the kacaan and they were burnt alive.

Faq.ash killed a quarter of my fathers relatives.

INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAYHI RAJIUN:jcoleno:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
This shows that you don't understand more about Somaliland.

Are you tryna impress a Somalian girl:westbrookswag:
she doesn't if she understood anything about somali politics or history she would have never write such crap or get fooled by the somaliweyne xaar
she is a crowd pleaser completely clueless

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
If Somalia has Bajunis (totally not related to Somalis), we could do with at least one foreign Cushitic group being under Somali rule.
it can create some sort of balance where somalis can have another minority to compete with which creates a sense of unity among somalis I would choose afars and hararis both cushitic groups simply becouse we used to have them before and it worked out so well

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
I finally woke up from a deep state of trance as an isaaq myself I want to see a strong stable Greater Somalia rather than seperating ourself I have been seeing so many different flags on twitter ogaden flag Puntland flag Somaliland flag and this is exactly what these gaalo wants to see a fallen Somalia broken into pieces and never see us as a unified people let alone any of these region prosper. We are influenced to believe we are different to Somalia and will even say lander/Sland just to distance ourselves from the name "somali" this is causing too much self hatred. All these somalis with the Puntland and somaliland have been all day celebrating Eritrea independence and got them trending in the UK do you think Eritreans would do the same for us and get our peoppe trending and beg our flag? never they don't even like us like that yet we have these self hating losers that wouldn't even give this much energy to July 1. Somalia has noolato
Abtirso

“We existed before Somalia so.... State of Somaliland.” Now that’s a lie. SL was never a “state”. The Italian Somaliland had a flag, constitution, parliament, and a capital. On the other hand, the The British Somaliland was a protectorate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. The British didn’t bother with sitting up a gov for SL. And at one point wanted to give it to the Abyssinia because time was running out. In fact the Italian Somaliland saved the British SL.

fabricating history won’t get you ictiraf. International laws are clear. But by all means Keep on believing the “ictiraf” is near. whilst the evil xamar is getting stronger by year.

It's a sheegad. Their favorite line to stir up emotion for so called unity is 'The foreigners want us divided'. Meanwhile the Somalians are using foreign armies to air bomb and occupy eachother so their clan gets more of a dirt patch than the other. Somalians Chimpanzees weeye

Gambar

VIP
It's a sheegad. Their favorite line to stir up emotion for so called unity is 'The foreigners want us divided'. Meanwhile the Somalians are using foreign armies to air bomb and occupy eachother so their clan gets more of a dirt patch than the other. Somalians Chimpanzees weeye
Waryee Somali baad tahay waa maxay Somalian? We are all the same you’re telling me in Sland they dont fight over patches of land too? Hurdada ka kac! :mahubowtf:

Waryee Somali baad tahay waa maxay Somalian? We are all the same you’re telling me in Sland they dont fight over patches of land too? Hurdada ka kac! :mahubowtf:
Somalians are from Somalia. I'm a Somalilander:silanyosmile:

And we don't use foreigners to dil other somalis. That's a Somalian trait :idontlike:

Trending

Latest posts