Somaliland and Somalia should be one from a lander

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
As a lander, I have no problems with the South but it's clear that Somalis work better seperate.

Hopefully in the future, when we are all successful, maybe we might recombine, but now, it's not the best.:manny:
the only lander that makes sense I wish most thought like you instead of bottling me for simply stating the truth

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
the only lander that makes sense I wish most thought like you instead of bottling me for simply stating the truth

We all do just want you lot to Leave us be...

We'll do business together and help each other out of there's mutual respect between the two

Gambar

VIP
I personally don't care whether Somaliland becomes a true independent country or not. Hope they stay, but don't care if they leave and get recognized.
Too many people don’t think like this. They’re obsessed then they admit they visit somaliland (Hargeisa) but spew a lot of hate. Let them be and let them rule themselves. Whatever issues they have don’t concern us.

Too many people don’t think like this. They’re obsessed then they admit they visit somaliland (Hargeisa) but spew a lot of hate. Let them be and let them rule themselves. Whatever issues they have don’t concern us.
Maybe if they didn't indiscriminately call people from Somalia cadow and celebrate bombings, people would care less :mjdontkno:

Got over 40 qashins in this thread for saying my opinion:mjkkk:

dadka iga qabsada:kendrickcry:

Gambar

VIP
Maybe if they didn't indiscriminately call people from Somalia cadow and celebrate bombings, people would care less :mjdontkno:
That’s not the everyday people, you can’t take it seriously. Some people celebrate the bombings as well. It goes both ways. The reality on the ground is different. I still think there is somalinimo and even if they separate themselves they’re still Somali like Djiboutians, Somalis from Kenya and Ethiopia.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Somaliland was never ever a country, never is and never will be. There are 6 Federal States.

FMS Somaliland, which includes everybody, not only Issaqs, is lead by Governor Musa Bixi Abdi under the Guidance of the Federal Government

People need to get it into their minds, if I say I created a country, it does not mean it is a country. Issaq created this nonsentical believe and overdosed in this fake ideology

Why form one when there was never one ever. Let this idea die out, and the youths can agree.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
We should all inshallah unify its making me sick seeing everyone claim anything but Somalia I want to see Greater Somalia yaa raab
Brother Djibouti is better off the people earn more than people in Somalia.
NFD has practically been assimilated in Kenya
Ogaden has oil and Ethiopia can't give that up.

Everything is a colonial construction but it ends with civil war.

Cameroon (Anglophones and Francophones)
Yemen (South Yemen and North Yemen)
Pakistan/Bangladesh (West and East Pakistan)

The Arabs are one people but they can't unite sxb. Let Greater Somalia rest because it's the reason people aren't claiming Somalia. The reason the civil war started.

Hispanics are one people how aren't they united?

I don't want Xamar to control my country but my own people (Somalilanders not only Isaaq)

Invader

@sigmund

Farmaajo wasn’t right, he has not the power nor the authority to decide what Somaliland does with the Berbera port or our airspace. We could give it away to the Arabs for free if we wanted and there is 0 he can do about it. And it shows DP World reconstruction is in full motion while Farmaajo forbid DP World from operating in Berbera. You call that a president LOL?

Farmaajo hides in Villa Somalia with AMISOM protecting him, the day AMISOM leaves Al Shabaab will knock on the doors of Villa Somalia. And thats the guy you want to be rules by, pathetic to be honest. We freed this territory with our own blood, and no fáqash will rule us again.
Mr Cheese's bedroom is surrounded by sandbags la howla :pachah1:

reer

VIP
Brother Djibouti is better off the people earn more than people in Somalia.
NFD has practically been assimilated in Kenya
Ogaden has oil and Ethiopia can't give that up.

Everything is a colonial construction but it ends with civil war.

Cameroon (Anglophones and Francophones)
Yemen (South Yemen and North Yemen)
Pakistan/Bangladesh (West and East Pakistan)

The Arabs are one people but they can't unite sxb. Let Greater Somalia rest because it's the reason people aren't claiming Somalia. The reason the civil war started.

Hispanics are one people how aren't they united?

I don't want Xamar tpo control my country but my own people (Somalilanders not only Isaaq)
berbera port used to be used by somalis as far as central marehan so shouldn't somaliland be pro somaliweyn? take away the colonial borders berbera deposes its rivals you don't see
your fellow secessionists could have taken advantage of the 90s anarchy and bribed xamat to write off waqooyi but instead chose to be stubborn
@Dalalos correct me if im wrong

Invader

Siyad Barre also killed Hawiye's/MJ and other clans, that doesn't mean everyone should separate from Somalia, does it? Stop politicizing innocent deaths because you're not special and your political propaganda is easily refutable (AUN to all the innocents who died though).

Secondly, Galmudug and Puntland regions are safe, your point? Shabaab and the current instability we have is a temporary problem that we will eventually solve. Every country goes through calamities, Somalia isn't the only one.
We existed before Somalia so.... State of Somaliland.
Also the Isaaq were the most affected. What proportion was Hargeisa destroyed? Every tribe was evacuated except the Isaaq. Innocent people were mowed down with miniguns in the wadis of nearby villages. White sand stained with blood. The people who submitted to the kacaan government were told by the militants that their medicine was in the ground. Happened to my father.

Kill everything except the crows. I am always going to support ictiraaf. My Issa relatives in Loyada were helping people escape the kacaan and they were burnt alive.

Faq.ash killed a quarter of my fathers relatives.

Invader

berbera port used to be used by somalis as far as central marehan so shouldn't somaliland be pro somaliweyn? take away the colonial borders berbera deposes its rivals you don't see
your fellow secessionists could have taken advantage of the 90s anarchy and bribed xamar to write off waqooyi but instead chose to be stubborn
@Dalalos correct me if im wrong
What people live there now sxb. :reallymaury: You can't control an area if it doesn't belong to you. what does MX have to offer we are getting serious cash for our economy because of DP World/UAE.

We also aren't stubborn. We took an oath once when we won independence.

We will prove the WORLD that we can progress without recognition from the international community

Trending