Somalia's Borders are in Great Danger: East African Clans and Insurgent Groups Threaten Greater Somalia Unification

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
View attachment 267072

Sad to say, but Because of Somali disunity, this will never be achived, The best thing people can do is protect and develop their terrorty, if they have issues they should pick up a gun and fight. No one is coming Somali's in the DDS are on their own.

You had Liyu Police attacking Somalis in the past and they are 100% to blame for the disunity amongst Somali's in Ethiopia.

Who needs enemies when you have dogs like Abdi illy and his goons running around.

This issue didnt just happen, it was going on for the past 15 years but now people want to sound the arlam.

Its too late, and if you want to hold on to your lands go pick up a gun
Like I said previously, walalo
Who said unification of greater Somalia with war? I'll I said is to protect first thing our lands including ALL Somali regions and of course the motherland. I'm just saying our land once had Somalis inhabits is now taken by the Oromo, Afar, Habasha, and Ertrians. Ethiopians, and more rebels who threaten our people. First thing is to secure our borders of Somali regions and avoid the non-Somali people as much as possible in those lands.

Like I said previously, walalo
Who said unification of greater Somalia with war? I'll I said is to protect first thing our lands including ALL Somali regions and of course the motherland. I'm just saying our land once had Somalis inhabits is now taken by the Oromo, Afar, Habasha, and Ertrians. Ethiopians, and more rebels who threaten our people. First thing is to secure our borders of Somali regions and avoid the non-Somali people as much as possible in those lands.

and you expect to achieve this without war or fighting? your dreaming

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
and you expect to achieve this without war or fighting? your dreaming

I don't know why you're saying a "dream" How? Those are Somali land from our forefather lands We as Somali have all the right to defend and protect our lands even if it's achieved with a war or fighting ofc!

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I don't know why you're saying a "dream" How? Those are Somali land from our forefather lands We as Somali have all the right to defend and protect our lands even if it's achieved with a war or fighting ofc!
It for sure won’t involve Somalia if we have any sense. If the people in those lands want to fight to secede they can do that.