Somalia's Borders are in Great Danger: East African Clans and Insurgent Groups Threaten Greater Somalia Unification

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
We are about to be the gypsies of the horn. The Afar, Oromo, and Amhara Christians settler's are closing in on us. The days you lot used to joke about Qabiils and Ogadeen being occupied; fkd about this qabiil or that qabiil is over. If you noticed a common theme is that the Afar labeled their conflict with the Issa not Somali, the Oromo labeled their conflict with Karanle not Somali and we all are fooled to think in tribal dichotomies. The reality on the ground is Somalis have lost the past few centuries because of such dichotomies whilst our Horner rivals capitalized from it. This is not a war of Oromo vs Karanle or Ogadeen or Giri, it's a war of Oromos vs Somalis. This is not a war of Afar vs Issa it's a war of Afar vs Somalis. Now the reality on the ground. f*ck the qabyalad bullshit. You swear by dead niggas while your getting burried alive. Wake the f*ck up Soomaalay. You are a young generation lets stop the failed ways of our ancestors and flight united against our cadow.

The post discusses the danger that Somalia's borders are facing from various threats, including insurgent groups like al-Shabaab, conflicts in neighboring countries like Ukraine, and ethnic clans in East Africa. The post also touches on the concept of Greater Somalia, which aims to unite all ethnic Somalis in the Horn of Africa. Additionally, the post describes the Somali flag, which features five stars representing the five regions of Somalia. Our lands are being stolen by our non-somali ethinc people.

In thread:

Rules suggestion: "All Somali individuals are welcome to share their thoughts and opinions, while non-Somalis are kindly requested to refrain from participating in the discussion."Somalia is composed of a single, homogeneous ethnic group1, and the concept of Greater Somalia aims to unite all ethnic Somalis in the Horn of Africa2. However, Somalia has faced various human rights issues, including restrictions on freedom of expression, peaceful assembly, and association34. Additionally, insurgent groups like al-Shabaab have expressed transnational aims, including the establishment of an Islamic state that brings together all of East Africa’s ethnic Somali areas5. Therefore, it is important to create a safe and respectful space for Somali individuals to share their thoughts and opinions without fear of persecution or discrimination.

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
We are about to be the gypsies of the horn. The Afar, Oromo, and Amhara Christians settler's are closing in on us. The days you lot used to joke about Qabiils and Ogadeen being occupied; fkd about this qabiil or that qabiil is over. If you noticed a common theme is that the Afar labeled their conflict with the Issa not Somali, the Oromo labeled their conflict with Karanle not Somali and we all are fooled to think in tribal dichotomies. The reality on the ground is Somalis have lost the past few centuries because of such dichotomies whilst our Horner rivals capitalized from it. This is not a war of Oromo vs Karanle or Ogadeen or Giri, it's a war of Oromos vs Somalis. This is not a war of Afar vs Issa it's a war of Afar vs Somalis. Now the reality on the ground. f*ck the qabyalad bullshit. You swear by dead niggas while your getting burried alive. Wake the f*ck up Soomaalay. You are a young generation lets stop the failed ways of our ancestors and flight united against our cadow.

The post discusses the danger that Somalia's borders are facing from various threats, including insurgent groups like al-Shabaab, conflicts in neighboring countries like Ukraine, and ethnic clans in East Africa. The post also touches on the concept of Greater Somalia, which aims to unite all ethnic Somalis in the Horn of Africa. Additionally, the post describes the Somali flag, which features five stars representing the five regions of Somalia. Our lands are being stolen by our non-somali ethinc people.

In thread:

Rules suggestion: "All Somali individuals are welcome to share their thoughts and opinions, while non-Somalis are kindly requested to refrain from participating in the discussion."Somalia is composed of a single, homogeneous ethnic group1, and the concept of Greater Somalia aims to unite all ethnic Somalis in the Horn of Africa2. However, Somalia has faced various human rights issues, including restrictions on freedom of expression, peaceful assembly, and association34. Additionally, insurgent groups like al-Shabaab have expressed transnational aims, including the establishment of an Islamic state that brings together all of East Africa’s ethnic Somali areas5. Therefore, it is important to create a safe and respectful space for Somali individuals to share their thoughts and opinions without fear of persecution or discrimination.

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
Warning news: "Wake up Somali youth and take care, Somalia is in danger of being attacked by various groups including Oromo, Afar, Ethiopians, Kenyans, and others. We must protect our home and our people from these threats. We must work together to promote peace and stability in Somalia and protect our people from harm."

mahamdov

Nabaddoonka Somaaliyeed "
Don't bother, the Somalis will remain like this. Some Somalis are even happy with what happens to Ciise because they consider them as a enemy more than Afars

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Don't bother, the Somalis will remain like this. Some Somalis are even happy with what happens to Ciise because they consider them as a enemy more than Afars
I don't think any of us think like that. It's always FKD with Somali clans < support them against ajnabi. If someone thinks opposite they're sick in the head.

mahamdov

Nabaddoonka Somaaliyeed "
I don't think any of us think like that. It's always FKD with Somali clans < support them against ajnabi. If someone thinks opposite they're sick in the head.
You have to open a Facebook account and look at the Somali tribal tiktok And you will know what I mean

We have to focus on Somalia. I’ve long given up on Somali Galbeed

I agree, From 77 wars to now, I am done with Somali Galbeed. As Somali's we should worry about Somalia,

Kenya and Ethiopian Somalilands are GONE and the People there are supporters or Kenya and Ethiopia.

It pisses me off because i have Relatives who died in 77 fighting those wars.

We can support Somali Galbeed with weapons and money, but Liyu Police and Corrupts Officials will prob take it and it will never reach the people.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I agree, From 77 wars to now, I am done with Somali Galbeed. As Somali's we should worry about Somalia,

Kenya and Ethiopian Somalilands are GONE and the People there are supporters or Kenya and Ethiopia.

We can support Somali Galbeed with weapons and money, but Liyu Police and Corrupts Officials will prob take it and it will never reach the people.
We shouldn’t even do that. If Somalia wants to progress it needs a stable region. We have to be ruthless about our reconstruction and benefit economically from the massive market Ethiopia offers.

Ethiopia and Somalia brought themselves to ruin by both supporting rebel groups against each other. Incredible waste of time

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴

Who said unification of greater Somalia with war? I'll I said is to protect first thing our lands including ALL Somali regions and of course the motherland. I'm just saying our land once had Somalis inhabits is now taken by the Oromo, Afar, Habasha, and Ertrians. Ethiopians, and more rebels who threaten our people. First thing is to secure our borders of Somali regions with the non-Somali people.

Somalis?!?! We?!?! Don't forget that you share the Somali name with other Somalis outside of borders of Somalia kkk :mjohreally:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not true that Somalis are supporters of Ethiopia. In fact majority of them, don't even consider themselves Ethiopians lol.

Yeah, the Somali region will remain in Ethiopia for the foreseeable future. Thereby will Somalis participate politically to get their rights. But don't confuse this for being a 'supporter of Ethiopia'. Somalis will have to accept reality, and in the meanwhile find a plan for their future.

A lot of people from DDS lost relatives as well in the war, so many people have a resentful feeling about having to with Ethiopians after fighting (and dying) against them :francis:

Last edited:

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
Maxamed bin Harti said:
"Forget about somaliweyn, Somalia itself will be balkanized one day inshallah."
Not happening. Ethiopia is closer to a balkanization if anything. People bring up Qabilism being the cause of Somalia's woes but forget that Ethiopia is in the shitter because everyone hates each other.
@Zak12 Tell him walalo. Somalis have one language one culture one region and you are telling me Somalia is on balkanized? did you even educate yourself and ask yourself why Somalia is one people and why Ethiopia which makes up of 80+ different ethnic groups different languages cultures and shii?
I don't know who this non-Somali person is @Maxamed bin Harti said: but he takin it personally lol.

Not happening. Ethiopia is closer to a balkanization if anything. People bring up Qabilism being the cause of Somalia's woes but forget that Ethiopia is in the shitter because everyone hates each other.
* regional economic integration

1681660171460.png

Sad to say, but Because of Somali disunity, this will never be achived, The best thing people can do is protect and develop their terrorty, if they have issues they should pick up a gun and fight. No one is coming Somali's in the DDS are on their own.

You had Liyu Police attacking Somalis in the past and they are 100% to blame for the disunity amongst Somali's in Ethiopia.

Who needs enemies when you have dogs like Abdi illy and his goons running around.

This issue didnt just happen, it was going on for the past 15 years but now people want to sound the arlam.

Its too late, and if you want to hold on to your lands go pick up a gun

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
ወንድሜ ዛሬ እንዴት ነህ ?
what's this language bro? A non-Somali in Somali site lol?

Trending