Somalians rampaging at Abu Taymiyyah lecture in MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamzza

VIP
This has nothing to do with condemning Tawassul, rather it is talking about using the word haqq(right) for anyone other than Allah. There is no haqq on anyone but Allah.

View attachment 252102

So if you are making tawassul, don’t say by the “haqq” of Rasululah (saw) as its mukruh.
Imam Abu Haneefah

It occurs in Durr ul Mukhtar (the famous book on Fatwa in the Hanafi Madhab) (2/630), ‘From Abu Hanifa:“It is not fitting at all that anyone should supplicate to Allah except by Him (Allah), and using such supplications have been permitted and ordered in the like of the Saying of Allah, the Most High, “And (all) the Most Beautiful Names belong to Allah, so call upon Him by them.”

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Hot headed loud Somali culture coupled with the Loud American culture that’s why I avoid American Somalis

Hamzza

VIP
MIAW is a confused individual, in some places he wrote that it is mukrukh, and in others he wrote that it is major shirk.

The Najdi scholars follow the opinion that asking the Prophet (saw) to intercede for you is major shirk.

View attachment 252100
People especially Mohamed ibn Abdul Wahhab's critics always conflate Tawassul with Istighaatha. This is Istighaatha and MIAW is just quoting the Ijma opinion of the Hanbali madhab that it is Shirk to places between you and Allah Almighty intermediaries, relying on them, invoking them and asking things which only Allah can do from them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I see his videos on tik tok and i skip quickly. I am sorry tho :(

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
oh lord. This is must be thinking about a scam plan after how much hyped these ppl were over him.

bigdogg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFHx3eFddA8
Going through Twitter and I’m seeing Females allowed in the front row of the masjid with their toes sticking out. Most of these females wearing face mask & makeup. I bet 90% of those people only came to the event due to clout and not for the Actual lecture 🤦🏾‍♂️

Abu Taymiyyah is not Justin Bieber
wallahi thats crazy

People especially Mohamed ibn Abdul Wahhab's critics always conflate Tawassul with Istighaatha. This is Istighaatha and MIAW is just quoting the Ijma opinion of the Hanbali madhab that it is Shirk to places between you and Allah Almighty intermediaries, relying on them, invoking them and asking things which only Allah can do from them.
I don't really comprehend Istigatha yet so I won't speak much on it too much but what do you think of the Hadith concerning Istigatha with the angels?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1675435791150.png

@Hamzza

Hamzza

VIP
I don't really comprehend Istigatha yet so I won't speak much on it too much but what do you think of the Hadith concerning Istigatha with the angels?

The report mentioned states that there is a type of angels, who are alive, in the sense of a life that is natural and appropriate for them. Allah has put them on earth to help those who are lost and guide them to the correct route, so whoever asks them for help is asking for help from a created being regarding something that he is able to do, and Allah has created him for this role.

There is a great difference between this and asking a created being who is dead or absent to heal his sick loved one, or to bless him with a child, or to make childbirth easy for his wife, or to have mercy on him and forgive him, and other things that no one can do except Allah.

World

VIP
Let me correct things for you.

According to MIAW, it is shirk to go the grave of the Prophet (SAW) and say: “O Muhammad, intercede for me before my Lord” as the text below says.
9BF2A1A6-DEF8-47CB-BDBD-FD7DF2BCD2C8.jpeg

But the Hadith recommends going to the prophet (saw) grave, addressing him and seeking his intercession before Allah.

al-'Utbi, that he said:

"As I was sitting by the grave of the Prophet, a Beduin Arab came and said: "[Peace be upon you,] O Messenger of Allah! I have heard Allah saying: "If they had only, when they were unjust to themselves, come unto thee and asked Allah's forgiveness, and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah indeed Oft-returning, Most Merciful" (4:64), so I have come to you asking forgiveness for my sin, seeking your intercession with my Lord."

So according to MIAW, the above was shirk acudubilah.

I have no idea what you’re talking about the Hanbali madhab saying it is shirk, when it is recommended like all the madhab:

Imam Ibn Qudama al-Maqdisi [al-Hanbali] (d. 620 AH) recommends seeking intercession with the Prophet ﷺ

He said in his famous al-Mughni 3/478 - 488 (or see HERE) the following in the context of the visitation (he mentioned in the beginning of the section that the visitation of the Prophetic grave is desirable("وَيُسْتَحَبُّ زِيَارَةُ قَبْرِ النَّبِيِّ - صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ")):

O Allah, You spoke and your saying is the truth: { If they had only, when they were unjust to themselves, come unto thee and asked Allah's forgiveness, and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah indeed Oft-returning, Most Merciful } [4:64].
So I've come to you, asking [my Lord] for forgiveness for my sin and seeking intercession through you unto my Lord.
So I ask you, o Lord, that you grant me forgiveness just like you granted it to the one who came to him during his life.
O Allah, grant to him that he be the first of the intercessors, the most successful of those who ask, and the most honorable of the first and the last, through Your Mercy - o Most Merciful of the Merciful!.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@World Prophet himself instructed a blind man to make tawassul through Nabi Muhammad SAW modern Wahabis would accuse him of shirk, and we all know Prophets are alive in their grave

Uthmaan ibn Haneef that a blind man came to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and said: Pray to Allah to heal me. The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “If you wish, I shall pray for you; and if you wish, I shall delay that for you and that will be better for you.” [According to another report, he said: “… Or if you wish, you can be patient and that will be better for you.”] He said: Pray for me (now). So he instructed him to do wudoo’ and do it well, then to pray two rak‘ahs and say this du‘aa’ (supplication): “O Allah, I ask You and I turn to You by virtue of Your Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of mercy. O Muhammad, I turn by virtue of you to my Lord concerning this need of mine, that it might be met for me. O Allah, accept his intercession concerning me and accept my intercession concerning him.” So the man did that and he was healed.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Let me correct things for you.

According to MIAW, it is shirk to go the grave of the Prophet (SAW) and say: “O Muhammad, intercede for me before my Lord” as the text below says.View attachment 252106

But the Hadith recommends going to the prophet (saw) grave, addressing him and seeking his intercession before Allah.

al-'Utbi, that he said:

"As I was sitting by the grave of the Prophet, a Beduin Arab came and said: "[Peace be upon you,] O Messenger of Allah! I have heard Allah saying: "If they had only, when they were unjust to themselves, come unto thee and asked Allah's forgiveness, and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah indeed Oft-returning, Most Merciful" (4:64), so I have come to you asking forgiveness for my sin, seeking your intercession with my Lord."

So according to MIAW, the above was shirk acudubilah.

I have no idea what you’re talking about the Hanbali madhab saying it is shirk, when it is recommended like all the madhab:

Imam Ibn Qudama al-Maqdisi [al-Hanbali] (d. 620 AH) recommends seeking intercession with the Prophet ﷺ

He said in his famous al-Mughni 3/478 - 488 (or see HERE) the following in the context of the visitation (he mentioned in the beginning of the section that the visitation of the Prophetic grave is desirable("وَيُسْتَحَبُّ زِيَارَةُ قَبْرِ النَّبِيِّ - صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ")):

O Allah, You spoke and your saying is the truth: { If they had only, when they were unjust to themselves, come unto thee and asked Allah's forgiveness, and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah indeed Oft-returning, Most Merciful } [4:64].
So I've come to you, asking [my Lord] for forgiveness for my sin and seeking intercession through you unto my Lord.
So I ask you, o Lord, that you grant me forgiveness just like you granted it to the one who came to him during his life.
O Allah, grant to him that he be the first of the intercessors, the most successful of those who ask, and the most honorable of the first and the last, through Your Mercy - o Most Merciful of the Merciful!.

Surah Baqara verse 48

٤٨ Guard yourselves against the Day on which no soul will be of help to another. No intercession 1 will be accepted, no ransom taken, and no help will be given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending