Somalians rampaging at Abu Taymiyyah lecture in MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
No in london, you had to be quick and book at Maghreb sharp or else you wouldn’t be able to get a spot at the 2 mosques that i go.
Only Lockdown mainly tbf, and then, the tickets for Taraweeh would run out 2 mins before it even opened :drakelaugh:

Somalis make fun of black people but yet we do the same dumb shit as them .

Blacks twerk and act crazy in their churches and here are our boys and girls screaming like fan boys and fan girls for a dude who looks like the shoe bomber a ugly Yemeni dude .
View attachment 252248

SAD

The boys screaming I can't breath are truly touched in the head making fun of George .

At least we don't do bachi bazi like the pakis and afghans .
Abu taymiyyah is Somali
why do people accuse of him being Yemen ?

He’s a man held in high regard and commands a large following because of his teachings, the women lacking in inherent self-esteem would see such a guy as a perfect target for boosting their confidence by receiving his attention.

All the phones coming out to film him is precisely for the purpose of showing others that they got close to him or got him to notice them, all so that they can feel ‘special’

Arab females would never conduct themselves in such manners, reer america used to so cool, i blame reer 2006

merlin_137783364_f86f0146-6ba8-4c62-8d52-1009951a1a94-superJumbo.jpg

He’s a man held in high regard and commands a large following because of his teachings, the women lacking in inherent self-esteem would see such a guy as a perfect target for boosting their confidence by receiving his attention.

All the phones coming out to film him is precisely for the purpose of showing others that they got close to him or got him to notice them, all so that they can feel ‘special’
Let’s be real they’re not doing all that for the middle aged teachers. He’s a young and good looking brother mashallah and sadly celebrity worship is in all over the world. I’d argue literal idol worship is on the verge of being a global religion

Let’s be real they’re not doing all that for the middle aged teachers. He’s a young and good looking brother mashallah and sadly celebrity worship is in all over the world. I’d argue literal idol worship is on the verge of being a global religion
Him being young and a somewhat good looking brother obviously is what helps him earn general approval from females, but it’s the ‘clout’ that he has that gets them acting illogically in his presence.

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
You're just an abeed who is reflecting his insecurities on the great Yemeni people. :kodaksmiley:

I smell an ex-Muslim. Are you one?
I’m not. But I give zero shits about Arabs. No hate, no love. What have Arabs done for you? Go f*ck off.
4219547E-1FC1-457D-8569-1E8C3E606D3F.png

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
You got an obsession and envy against people who have done no harm against you. Bye now and stop wasting my time, fuckkit. :gucciwhat:
Obsession? Envy? What do they have for me to get obsessed off of? Why would I feel envious of Yemenis?
D4445A71-B643-4BC0-B54B-992B51BF008E.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts