Somalians rampaging at Abu Taymiyyah lecture in MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
@World Prophet himself instructed a blind man to make tawassul through Nabi Muhammad SAW modern Wahabis would accuse him of shirk, and we all know Prophets are alive in their grave

Uthmaan ibn Haneef that a blind man came to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and said: Pray to Allah to heal me. The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “If you wish, I shall pray for you; and if you wish, I shall delay that for you and that will be better for you.” [According to another report, he said: “… Or if you wish, you can be patient and that will be better for you.”] He said: Pray for me (now). So he instructed him to do wudoo’ and do it well, then to pray two rak‘ahs and say this du‘aa’ (supplication): “O Allah, I ask You and I turn to You by virtue of Your Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of mercy. O Muhammad, I turn by virtue of you to my Lord concerning this need of mine, that it might be met for me. O Allah, accept his intercession concerning me and accept my intercession concerning him.” So the man did that and he was healed.
Even Ibn Taymiyyah admitted that the Salaf and Imam Ahmed all done Tawassul and acted upon the hadith of the Blind man:

قلت: فهذا الدعاء ونحوه قد روي أنه دعا به السلف، ونقل عن أحمد بن حنبل في منسك المروذي التوسل بالنبي ﷺ في الدعاء

I say this dua’ and similar (dua’) has been narrated that the Salaf used to ask (in supplication) with, and it’s been reported in the Manasik of Al Marrudhi that Imam Ahmed (encouraged) tawassul through the Prophet in his dua’.

Wahhabis would rather take from MIAW and Ibn Taymiyyah than the Salaf, yet they dare call themselves Salafis.

Shirk is shirk. If you can’t understand the whole point of that video idk what to tell you bro

Sahih al-Bukhari 6930
Narrated `Ali:
Whenever I tell you a narration from Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), by Allah, I would rather fall down from the sky than ascribe a false statement to him, but if I tell you something between me and you (not a Hadith) then it was indeed a trick (i.e., I may say things just to cheat my enemy). No doubt I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "During the last days there will appear some young foolish people who will say the best words but their faith will not go beyond their throats (i.e. they will have no faith) and will go out from (leave) their religion as an arrow goes out of the game. So, where-ever you find them, kill them, for who-ever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection

Even Ibn Taymiyyah admitted that the Salaf and Imam Ahmed all done Tawassul and acted upon the hadith of the Blind man:

قلت: فهذا الدعاء ونحوه قد روي أنه دعا به السلف، ونقل عن أحمد بن حنبل في منسك المروذي التوسل بالنبي ﷺ في الدعاء

I say this dua’ and similar (dua’) has been narrated that the Salaf used to ask (in supplication) with, and it’s been reported in the Manasik of Al Marrudhi that Imam Ahmed (encouraged) tawassul through the Prophet in his dua’.

Wahhabis would rather take from MIAW and Ibn Taymiyyah than the Salaf, yet they dare call themselves Salafis.
Here is a story mentioned by Hāfidh al-Dhahabī in his Siyar and Tadhkira al-Huffādh. The summary of the story is that Imām Ibn al-Muqrī and his two companions were in Madina and were hungry. At the time of Ishā, Imām Ibn al-Muqrī visited the grave of the Prophet ﷺ and complained of hunger, by saying "Oh Prophet of Allah [we are suffering from] hunger". After a while, a person came with two children and they were carrying two baskets/containers with food. The person said to Imām Ibn al-Muqrī that when he had complained to the Prophet ﷺ, the Prophet ﷺ came to him in his dream and instructed him to bring this to him (Imām Ibn al-Muqrī). Subhanallah!

We have to remember that Imām Ibn al-Muqrī is a great Muhaddith; he has written many works and even Imām al-Dhahabī has mentioned him in his work Tadhkira al-Huffādh with great titles. Imām Ibn al-Muqrī was from the great Huffādh of Hadīth of this Ummah.

The Prophet ﷺ can be a intermediary between a slave and Allah, not in terms of worship, but in terms of asking for the help of Allah. Note that it is ultimately Allah's help and mercy that is being received, not the Prophet's ﷺ. Imam Ibn Kathir, Imam Qurtubi, and dozens of other scholars have mentioned such stories and used the verse of Surah Nisaa' (4:64) as evidence for Tawassul

Garaad diinle

 
@World Prophet himself instructed a blind man to make tawassul through Nabi Muhammad SAW modern Wahabis would accuse him of shirk, and we all know Prophets are alive in their grave

Uthmaan ibn Haneef that a blind man came to the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and said: Pray to Allah to heal me. The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “If you wish, I shall pray for you; and if you wish, I shall delay that for you and that will be better for you.” [According to another report, he said: “… Or if you wish, you can be patient and that will be better for you.”] He said: Pray for me (now). So he instructed him to do wudoo’ and do it well, then to pray two rak‘ahs and say this du‘aa’ (supplication): “O Allah, I ask You and I turn to You by virtue of Your Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of mercy. O Muhammad, I turn by virtue of you to my Lord concerning this need of mine, that it might be met for me. O Allah, accept his intercession concerning me and accept my intercession concerning him.” So the man did that and he was healed.
I think this is a good opportunity to spark a conversation and better understand the stance of these who advocate for tawasul or istighatha. For these who believe in it here is some question for you.

What definition of tawasul or istighatha you subscribe to?

Do you differentiate between tawasul and istighatha?

Who of the salaf you know of that did such action?

Did the salaf do tawasul or istighatha in cemeteries?

Is there such thing as unlawful tawasul and istighatha and could such action be considered shirk?

Is it okay to say madad ya rasulallah or aghithni ya hussine?

Last edited:
The evidence of tawasul is overwhelming. But if you want to say it's shirk, you'll have to claim that great scholars of the past were also misguided unanimously.

Ali (ra) witnessed a man go to the grave of the Prophet ﷺ, rub the dirt of the grave on his forehead, and beg the Prophet ﷺ to ask Allah to forgive him. Ali (ra) did not attempt to stop this man, nor did he reprimand him. Who would enjoin good and forbid evil if not Ali?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The evidence of tawasul is overwhelming. But if you want to say it's shirk, you'll have to claim that great scholars of the past were also misguided unanimously.

Ali (ra) witnessed a man go to the grave of the Prophet ﷺ, rub the dirt of the grave on his forehead, and beg the Prophet ﷺ to ask Allah to forgive him. Ali (ra) did not attempt to stop this man, nor did he reprimand him. Who would enjoin good and forbid evil if not Ali?

NeoSalafis are gonna have a heart attack when they see this :mjlaugh:

Why is he so popular in Minnesota ? I’m not really up to date with Islamic speakers. Is it because he’s Somali?

Hamzza

VIP
Let me correct things for you.

According to MIAW, it is shirk to go the grave of the Prophet (SAW) and say: “O Muhammad, intercede for me before my Lord” as the text below says.View attachment 252106

But the Hadith recommends going to the prophet (saw) grave, addressing him and seeking his intercession before Allah.

al-'Utbi, that he said:

"As I was sitting by the grave of the Prophet, a Beduin Arab came and said: "[Peace be upon you,] O Messenger of Allah! I have heard Allah saying: "If they had only, when they were unjust to themselves, come unto thee and asked Allah's forgiveness, and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah indeed Oft-returning, Most Merciful" (4:64), so I have come to you asking forgiveness for my sin, seeking your intercession with my Lord."

So according to MIAW, the above was shirk acudubilah.

I have no idea what you’re talking about the Hanbali madhab saying it is shirk, when it is recommended like all the madhab:

Imam Ibn Qudama al-Maqdisi [al-Hanbali] (d. 620 AH) recommends seeking intercession with the Prophet ﷺ

He said in his famous al-Mughni 3/478 - 488 (or see HERE) the following in the context of the visitation (he mentioned in the beginning of the section that the visitation of the Prophetic grave is desirable("وَيُسْتَحَبُّ زِيَارَةُ قَبْرِ النَّبِيِّ - صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ")):

O Allah, You spoke and your saying is the truth: { If they had only, when they were unjust to themselves, come unto thee and asked Allah's forgiveness, and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah indeed Oft-returning, Most Merciful } [4:64].
So I've come to you, asking [my Lord] for forgiveness for my sin and seeking intercession through you unto my Lord.
So I ask you, o Lord, that you grant me forgiveness just like you granted it to the one who came to him during his life.
O Allah, grant to him that he be the first of the intercessors, the most successful of those who ask, and the most honorable of the first and the last, through Your Mercy - o Most Merciful of the Merciful!.
As I said before, he was quoting and transmitting the Opinions of the Hanbalis before him, and by the way, there are different types of Tawassul, requesting the dead to supplicate for you is different from the Tawassul to Allah by Asking Allah by right or honor of the prophet or righteous.

Ibn Hajr al Haythami mentions the types of apostasy among the Hanabilah and says among that Is:

وإذ قد علمت أكثر المكفرات عند الحنفية والمالكية, فلنذكر لك طرفاً من المكفرات عند الحنابلة سواء وافقوا ما مرّ أو خالفوه.
وحاصل عبارة الفروع أن مما يكون كفراً جحد صفة له تعالى اتفق على إثباتها، أو بعض كتبه أو رسله أو سبه أو رسوله، أو ادعاء النبوة، أو بغض الرسول أو ما جاء به، وترك إنكار كل منكر بقلبه، وجحد حكم ظاهر مجمع عليه والشك فيه ومثله لا يجهل، وبعضهم يكفر جاحد تحريم النبيذ وكل مسكر, ومن ذلك أن يجعل بينه وبين الله تعالى وسائط يتوكل عليهم ويدعوهم ويسألهم قالوا: إجماعا، أو يسجد لنحو شمس​

"Among that is that he puts between himself and Allah Almighty intermediates, depending on them, invoking them and asking (things) from them, they said: consensus.."

As for the Hadith of the blind man and other ahadith reportedly supporting Tawassul and Istighaatha, Sheikh Al-Albaani examines them and states how some of them are Daeef and the others go against the people who are trying to use these Hadiths as evidence to support their innovations in his book "TAWASSUL"

World

VIP
As I said before, he was quoting and transmitting the Opinions of the Hanbalis before him, and by the way, there are different types of Tawassul, requesting the dead to supplicate for you is different from the Tawassul to Allah by Asking Allah by right or honor of the prophet or righteous.

Ibn Hajr al Haythami mentions the types of apostasy among the Hanabilah and says among that Is:

وإذ قد علمت أكثر المكفرات عند الحنفية والمالكية, فلنذكر لك طرفاً من المكفرات عند الحنابلة سواء وافقوا ما مرّ أو خالفوه.
وحاصل عبارة الفروع أن مما يكون كفراً جحد صفة له تعالى اتفق على إثباتها، أو بعض كتبه أو رسله أو سبه أو رسوله، أو ادعاء النبوة، أو بغض الرسول أو ما جاء به، وترك إنكار كل منكر بقلبه، وجحد حكم ظاهر مجمع عليه والشك فيه ومثله لا يجهل، وبعضهم يكفر جاحد تحريم النبيذ وكل مسكر, ومن ذلك أن يجعل بينه وبين الله تعالى وسائط يتوكل عليهم ويدعوهم ويسألهم قالوا: إجماعا، أو يسجد لنحو شمس​

"Among that is that he puts between himself and Allah Almighty intermediates, depending on them, invoking them and asking (things) from them, they said: consensus.."

As for the Hadith of the blind man and other ahadith reportedly supporting Tawassul and Istighaatha, Sheikh Al-Albaani examines them and states how some of them are Daeef and the others go against the people who are trying to use these Hadiths as evidence to support their innovations in his book "TAWASSUL"

Al Albani is not a Sheikh, he is from the 21st century and self taught, why would I care what that Wahhabi believes? nobody said that the hadith was not authentic before him including Ibn Taymiyyah who admitted it was authentic.

But the religion of Salafis is Ibn Taymiyyah, MIAW, Ibn Uthaymeen and Albani. Nobody else matter.

MIAW and Wahhabis believe that saying “Oh Rasululah (saw) intercede for me on behalf of Allah” is shirk, whilst every madhab recommended it and it was taught to us by the Quran and Sunnah. Whether you want to call it tawassul or istigatha doesn’t matter.

This is what the position of the Hanbali is:
Imam Ibn Qudama recommends acting upon the Hadith of the blind man when in need!

He said in his Wasiyya (p. 46-48) under the chapter of asking for a need (translation taken from here: "The Blazing Star in Defence of a Narration from Malik al-Dar" (p. 391):

If you need something from Allah, exalted is He, and want to seek it from Him, do wudu and do it well, perform two rak’ahs, and praise Allah, mighty and majestic is He, bless the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) and then say: ‘There is no god but Allah, the Ever-Forbearing, the Generous. Glory is to Allah, the Lord of the immense Throne. Praise belongs to Allah, the Lord of the worlds. O Allah, I ask You for what obliges Your mercy and the firm resolution (to obtain) Your forgiveness, the obtainment of every act of piety and safety from every wrongdoing. O Allah, do not leave me any wrong action but that You forgive it nor any care but that You relieve it nor any need that is pleasing to You but that You settle it, O Most Merciful of the merciful.

O Allah, I ask You and turn to You by Your Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam), the Prophet of mercy. O Muhammad, I turn by you to My Lord and your Lord, mighty and majestic is He, for Him to settle my need for me.’ Then he should mention what he needs.

This red is what is recommended like in all madhab, and is considered to be shirk by MIAW. The Salafis consider all except them to be on shirk. They made takfir on the major Hanbali scholars of the time.

Last edited:
Man maybe I missed a trick in not staying in the dawah gang scene. I could've just grown out my struggle beard, regurgitated nonsense and been a superstar travelling the world. Dammit I have the charisma and charm to have made it too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lionel Richie Wink GIF by Muzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts