Somalians rampaging at Abu Taymiyyah lecture in MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaraye

VIP
i saw many women wearing hijab with hair and neck exposed

also they shouldn't even be surrounded by all those men without mahrams with them as well
screenshot it and post it here. I bet you can't cuz there isn't none you liar :ufdup: the only thing you'll find is a silver of ankle from 1 or 2 girls. that's it

EVERYONE ONE THIS THREAD LOOK AT THIS LIAR SAYING THAT THE GIRLS IN THE TWO VIDEOS HAD THEIR NECKS OUT. REWATCH YOU BLIND IDIOT!!

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
Most communities would shun someone who said this, but to Somalis majority brainwashed by the salafi cult thanks to Saudi petrodollars he’s a star. I’m happy to say I no longer live in Minnehopeless.

Shirk is shirk. If you can’t understand the whole point of that video idk what to tell you bro

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Not the first time, i saw many of his convention in the UK where girl and boys were together in a same class.

These are the videos posted on here. TELL ME @NobleHawiyeMan, WHERE ARE THE NECKS?! HUH?!:ufdup:
1675399804418.png

dark skin somalian female caught grabbing on to abu taymiyyah and screeching. Clearly sexual assault.

1675399843143.png

reputable testament from our noble somali sister, proving that many women were dressed improperly. Respect to her for being modest and having haya unlike most sisters who went there.

1675399896106.png

somalian female wearing hijab improperly, peeking over into the mens side

somalian woman screeching like monkeys over seeing the sheikh. imagine coming to the masjid not for allah, but for a sheikh you find handsome. astagfirullah

is this not proof enough for you?... imagine what wasn't captured on video

i can swear on my life that 90% of those women dont regularly visit lectures, clearly they only arrived since the handsome brother is popular on tiktok

this primal sexual instict found in women is the reason why they will make up the majority of jahannam (dont be angry at me, this is sahih bukhari hadith)

Yaraye

VIP
View attachment 252054
dark skin somalian female caught grabbing on to abu taymiyyah and screeching. Clearly sexual assault.

View attachment 252056
reputable testament from our noble somali sister, proving that many women were dressed improperly. Respect to her for being modest and having haya unlike most sisters who went there.

View attachment 252057
somalian female wearing hijab improperly, peeking over into the mens side

somalian woman screeching like monkeys over seeing the sheikh. imagine coming to the masjid not for allah, but for a sheikh you find handsome. astagfirullah

is this not proof enough for you?... imagine what wasn't captured on video

i can swear on my life that 90% of those women dont regularly visit lectures, clearly they only arrived since the handsome brother is popular on tiktok

this primal sexual instict found in women is the reason why they will make up the majority of jahannam (dont be angry at me, this is sahih bukhari hadith)
look, no one posted these. this is the first time this thread is seeing these.:ohhh: I'm talking about the two videos at were originally posted. you know that. :gaasdrink:however now seeing these, I gotta admit the somali community got probs :wtf:

Weird incel
baseless accusations

the next time there is a lecture in minnesota, that is held by an old imam instead of a handsome sheikh who is tiktok famous, tell me how many teenage girls you will see

NOT EVEN ONE!

clearly you are delusional and disingenuous if you think those young teenage girls are there because they were actually interested in the lecture

did you not see how they were screeching and had their cameras recording? clearly that is not normal for an islamic lecture...

close your eyes. does this sound like a MASJID? or a CONCERT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts