Somalians rampaging at Abu Taymiyyah lecture in MN

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with our people and worshiping sheikhs??? And of all the sheikhs in the world they made this mess over this retarded salafi sheikh thats known for his controversy...

Free my people

So many questions

Why isn’t there a segregated womens space? Why they sitting that close to Abu Taymiyyah:damnmusic:

Reports of several injuries and one person has passed out yaab reer MN

I'm actually proud of some somalis female, they know how to throw hands ✋

Wallahi I have been victim of Xalimo violence 😔

Attachments

• girls-fighting.gif
    girls-fighting.gif
    2 MB · Views: 28

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Yes or no when you ask your mom to pray for you is that shirk?
If she is alive it is fine, if she is dead it is a major sin. Hate the man all you want, however if you bring something forward let the snippet atleast be a lie. The man is speaking the truth smh.

I was looking at his twitter account and can someone explain the 3rd screenshot? Is OP implying Taymiyyah dislikes Somalis? And who is Khalid Yasin? That screenshot is very different to others he posted…what is he trying to say?
Taymiyyah is somali tho? pre sure his those ashraf who look like indians n arabs.

Hamzza

VIP
There is nothing shirk about it at all, it’s recommended according to the 4 madhabs to go to grave of Prophet (saw) and ask him to intercede for you.
It's not recommended in any Madhab, some of the Ulema said its merely permissible to do this type of tawassul, while others(majority) including Imam Abu Hanifa and his students spoke against this type of tawassul and declared it to be a Makrooh.

World

VIP
It's not recommended in any Madhab, some of the Ulema said its merely permissible to do this type of tawassul, while others(majority) including Imam Abu Hanifa and his students spoke against this type of tawassul and declared it to be a Makrooh.
Not true, it is a bidah of Ibn Taymiyyah to speak against intercession through the prophet (saw). According to the Qur’an and Sunnah, we are recommended to do this.

Ibn Kathir:

We sent not an apostle, but to be obeyed, in accordance with the will of Allah. If they had only, when they were unjust to themselves, come unto thee and asked Allah’s forgiveness, and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah indeed Oft-returning, Most Merciful.(4:64)

In explaining this verse, Hafidh Ibn Kathir (reh) said:

“Allah guides the sinners and neglectful [`asi], if they do something sinful or corrupt, to come to the Prophet, take him as a means [wasilah], and ask forgiveness from Allah, and to ask the Prophet (s) to also request God’s forgiveness for them. If they do this, God will forgive them, bless them and have mercy on them.”

Ibn Kathir continues: Many have stated this tradition: One of them is Ash-Shaykh Abū Mansūr As-Sabbagh who writes in his book al-Hikayat-ul-mashhurah that, according to ‘Utbi, once he was sitting beside the Prophet’s grave when a bedouin came and he said, “Peace be on you, O Allah’s Messenger. I have heard that Allah says: ‘(O beloved!) And if they had come to you, when they had wronged their souls, and asked forgiveness of Allah, and the Messenger also had asked forgiveness for them, they (on the basis of this means and intercession) would have surely found Allah the Granter of repentance, extremely Merciful.I have come to you, asking forgiveness for my sins and I make you as my intermediary before my Lord and I have come to you for this purpose.” Then he recited these verses: “O, the most exalted among the buried people who improved the worth of the plains and the hillocks! May I sacrifice my life for this grave which is made radiant by you, (the Prophet,) the one who is (an embodiment) of mercy and forgiveness.” Then the bedouin went away and I fell asleep. In my dream I saw the Holy Prophet (sal Allahu alayhi wasallam). He said to me: O ‘Utbi, the bedouin is right, go and give him the good news that Allah has forgiven his sins.

[Ibn Kathir, Tafsir-ul-Qur’an al-azim Volume 004, Page No. 140, Under the Verse 4:64]

MIAW believed this to be shirk, not mukruh just to let you know.

Last edited:

Hamzza

VIP
Not true, it is a bidah of Ibn Taymiyyah to speak against intercession through the prophet (saw). According to the Qur’an and Sunnah, we are recommended to do this.
“Bishr Ibn al-Walid said: ‘Abu Yusuf (the students of Imam Abu Hanifa) narrated to us that Abu Hanifa said: ‘It is not right that anyone should supplicate to Allah except by Him, and I hate that anyone should say: ‘By the right of so and so’ or ‘By the right of your Prophets and Messengers’ or ‘By the right of your sacred house and the sacred area (of Muzdalifah).”
MIAW believed this to be shirk, not mukruh just to let you know.
Sheikh Mohammed ibn Abdul Wahhab opinion on the tawassul through the prophet and Saalixiin:
فكون بعض العلماء يرخص بالتوسل بالصالحين , وبعضهم يخصه بالنبي صلى الله عليه وسلم , وأكثر العلماء ينهى عن ذلك ويكرهه, فهذه المسألة من مسائل الفقه , ولو كان الصواب عندنا قول الجمهور: إنه مكروه.
فلا ننكر على من فعله , ولا إنكار في مسائل الإجتهاد​

"The fact that some(scholars) allow Tawassul by the righteous and some by the Prophet, and most scholars forbid that and dislike it, and this is a issue from the issues of Fiqh and what is correct in our view is what the plurality say that it is Makrooh so we do not denounce the one who does it, and there is no denunciation in matters of Ijtihaad."

World

VIP
“Bishr Ibn al-Walid said: ‘Abu Yusuf (the students of Imam Abu Hanifa) narrated to us that Abu Hanifa said: ‘It is not right that anyone should supplicate to Allah except by Him, and I hate that anyone should say: ‘By the right of so and so’ or ‘By the right of your Prophets and Messengers’ or ‘By the right of your sacred house and the sacred area (of Muzdalifah).”

Sheikh Mohammed ibn Abdul Wahhab opinion on the tawassul through the prophet and Saalixiin:
فكون بعض العلماء يرخص بالتوسل بالصالحين , وبعضهم يخصه بالنبي صلى الله عليه وسلم , وأكثر العلماء ينهى عن ذلك ويكرهه, فهذه المسألة من مسائل الفقه , ولو كان الصواب عندنا قول الجمهور: إنه مكروه.
فلا ننكر على من فعله , ولا إنكار في مسائل الإجتهاد​

"The fact that some(scholars) allow Tawassul by the righteous and some by the Prophet, and most scholars forbid that and dislike it, and this is a issue from the issues of Fiqh and what is correct in our view is what the plurality say that it is Makrooh so we do not denounce the one who does it, and there is no denunciation in matters of Ijtihaad."
MIAW is a confused individual, in some places he wrote that it is mukrukh, and in others he wrote that it is major shirk.

The Najdi scholars follow the opinion that asking the Prophet (saw) to intercede for you is major shirk.

4AEB999C-5817-4311-88D4-FF67442BC983.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I can assure you they did this because other somalis told them to go.
:damn:
i can legit post 10+ clips of women bumping shoulders with non-mahrams
Okay? You’re using this to shit on somali women? Why were the men bumping shoulders with non-mahrem?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
View attachment 252054
dark skin somalian female caught grabbing on to abu taymiyyah and screeching. Clearly sexual assault.

View attachment 252056
reputable testament from our noble somali sister, proving that many women were dressed improperly. Respect to her for being modest and having haya unlike most sisters who went there.

View attachment 252057
somalian female wearing hijab improperly, peeking over into the mens side

somalian woman screeching like monkeys over seeing the sheikh. imagine coming to the masjid not for allah, but for a sheikh you find handsome. astagfirullah

is this not proof enough for you?... imagine what wasn't captured on video

i can swear on my life that 90% of those women dont regularly visit lectures, clearly they only arrived since the handsome brother is popular on tiktok

this primal sexual instict found in women is the reason why they will make up the majority of jahannam (dont be angry at me, this is sahih bukhari hadith)
Wearing a jacket means not dressing halal? Gtfo dumb ass nigga

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
baseless accusations

the next time there is a lecture in minnesota, that is held by an old imam instead of a handsome sheikh who is tiktok famous, tell me how many teenage girls you will see

NOT EVEN ONE!

clearly you are delusional and disingenuous if you think those young teenage girls are there because they were actually interested in the lecture

did you not see how they were screeching and had their cameras recording? clearly that is not normal for an islamic lecture...

close your eyes. does this sound like a MASJID? or a CONCERT?
Who told you Abu Taymiyyah was good looking?
:gucciwhat:

World

VIP
This has nothing to do with condemning Tawassul, rather it is talking about using the word haqq(right) for anyone other than Allah. There is no haqq on anyone but Allah.

5FC91F68-2829-4769-B734-5F4CE6F0A933.jpeg

So if you are making tawassul, don’t say by the “haqq” of Rasululah (saw) as its mukruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.