Somalia sees 'massive' rise in FGM during lockdown

I don’t think you know the difference between FGM and circumcision.

Any type of medication (whether type I to IV) to the female genitalia is considered FGM. FGM is a propagandist term used to shame female circumcision. Quit being obtuse.

By your definition, is it is okay to do type I modification?

Gambar

VIP
Any type of medication (whether type I to IV) to the female genitalia is considered FGM. FGM is a propagandist term used to shame female circumcision. Quit being obtuse.

By your definition, is it is okay to do type I modification?
My definition doesn’t matter, whatever the deen dictates is allowed is allowed.

Before the 90s yes but not now. Somaii schoars talk and teach how it is done,the days of jahiliya are over :childplease:
No it’s not unfortunately walaal, they disregard what the culema state and still do FGM. They even disregard the fathers protests against it. It’s very sad.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
That's a lie, it's fard.

This phenomenon surrounding this topic is amazing. Just how people making what is a fard obligation into something forbidden. In ramadan no less.

Can't you guys just say you no longer want to follow instead of lying? At least some decency.

It's only getting worse. Islam is disappearing right before our eyes.
Islam is supposed to be BENEFICIAL to our lives. Tell me what value does FGM add? Just look up what women who had this done to them have to go through on the daily. What amazes me is your blind passion for this topic to the point you’re making claims that those who disagree are not following Islam anymore :what1:

Until today there is no guidelines in Somalia for fgm. Its the wild west out there and the procedure you get depends on the person who does it. Wallahi I try to avoid these stuff cause it just reminds me how ignorant somalis are

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Islam is supposed to be BENEFICIAL to our lives. Tell me what value does FGM add? Just look up what women who had this done to them have to go through on the daily. What amazes me is your blind passion for this topic to the point you’re making claims that those who disagree are not following Islam anymore :what1:
@Abaq posted the article, western article by the way, since thats all it takes to convince Somalis:snoop:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All types of circumcision no matter the extensiveness is banned in Somalia and considered FGM.

My definition doesn’t matter, whatever the deen dictates is allowed is allowed.

You're cleraly trying to make a distinction between female circumcision and FGM. There is none. All types of circumcision no matter the extensiveness is banned everywhre.

It's a religious obligation for females just as it is for the males. We have meat cut of our parts as well, lose sensation in sensitive parts.

I don't care about the matter personally, I'm interested in these lies and people changing the religion to fit their needs.

I would never have it done on my daughters but I admit I'm going against our religion. The hypocrites trying to change the religion don't care and it's amazing.

Trending