Somalia sees 'massive' rise in FGM during lockdown

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Women need it though they can’t orgasm without it lol
We are talking about clitoral hood reduction, how would that impede orgasms??? They serve to enhance them

Also you haven't answered the question, if your daughter gets to choose whether to get circumcied or not why can't your son??

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
if the point of this practice is either be hygienic or to avoid pre marital sex then there is a solution for both 1 clean your genitals properly 2 teach your children not to have sex
Better and simpler then putting some rusty used butter knife made out of the soda can you just drank out of

Gambar

VIP
That's a matter of what madhab you follow. Most Somalis are shafi'i, it is fard.

Anyways that's unimportant. I'm more fascinated by all these people lying. Saying it has nothing to do with Islam, it is unislamic, etc.
FGM is unIslamic.

Abaq

VIP
The female circumcision allowed in Islam is 'clitoral hood reduction'. It's when the skin/prepuce that covers the clitoris is removed, similar to how the foreskin in males is removed. It's actually a cosmetic procedure that is done in America. This makes it easier for females to be satisfied. Removing the actual clitoris is pure evil and not islamic.
Also, clitoral hood reduction is NOT FGM. Trying to claim it is is just propaganda. They are two different things. FGM is bad. Hood reduction is good.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
FGM is bad. Ranges from breast mutilation to clit removal.

I think it should be a woman's self decision to go through circumcision by of course a guided medical professional. For her own ethical reasons, but till then.

I appreciate all the fineness these women carry as just as God made them so don't remove nothing!

And shame on all these bad people putting their female loved ones through such an event. Devastating damage caused by this need to be prevented. The roads of health education need to be prioritized to have our girls protected.
The more aware of modern medicial health sciences that are exact and true are known then the less traumatic experiences the good young sisters will hopefully never have to go through.

Many times women with FGM are in poverty family situations that are liable to subjectCate them to abuse.
And families that are more aware in modern conventions but still make their daughters and nieces go through such a dangerous rite should be shamed and fined/jailed for unpermitted treatment. Because people who have more modern means should be well much more informed.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
We are talking about clitoral hood reduction, how would that impede orgasms??? They serve to enhance them

Also you haven't answered the question, if your daughter gets to choose whether to get circumcied or not why can't your son??
Circumcision is a religious requirement in Islam for boys while for girls it’s not simple as that. Majority of the Muslim world don’t circumcise their girls because you don’t need to it’s ok we still still clean and pure unlike uncircumcised men

Female genital mutilation is haraam.

That's a lie, it's fard.

This phenomenon surrounding this topic is amazing. Just how people making what is a fard obligation into something forbidden. In ramadan no less.

Can't you guys just say you no longer want to follow instead of lying? At least some decency.

It's only getting worse. Islam is disappearing right before our eyes.

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
FGM is unIslamic.
@Gambar,

Yes FGM is unislamic but Female cirmumcision which in this context is to remove the prepuce of the clitoris (not the clitoris itself) is obligatory.
C6A3A7D6-BD53-4116-A222-AD6D14C1AC07.png

Best,

Faahiye

Gambar

VIP
That's a lie, it's fard.

This phenomenon surrounding this topic is amazing. Just how people making what is a fard obligation into something forbidden. In ramadan no less.

Can't you guys just say you no longer want to follow instead of lying? At least some decency.

It's only getting worse. Islam is disappearing right before eyes.
I don’t think you know the difference between FGM and circumcision.

Circumcision is a religious requirement in Islam for boys while for girls it’s not simple as that. Majority of the Muslim world don’t circumcise their girls because you don’t need to it’s ok we still still clean and pure unlike uncircumcised men
I wouldnt circumstance my girls if I had some. I just feel something can easily go wrong and its not a must. So why bother

Trending

Latest posts